Story: Computer Pals - 1

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by WG Story Drone, Oct 20, 2005.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1. Oct 20, 2005 #1

WG Story Drone

WG Story Drone

WG Story Drone

BBW, XWG: Two more short-shorts about computer dating and gaining . . .

Computer Pals
    By BBW-ELLJAY​

Aimee had started corresponding in a chat room for singles. She was falling head over heels for Brad. He knew just what to say, he could detect when she was down and could raise her spirits with a quick hello. He had sent his picture and quite frankly he made Brad Pitt look like a dog. He was after her to send hers and she was very reluctant.

Aimee weighed about 550 pounds. She had always been fat as a child and as an adult she ballooned with each year. She was so very lonely and she spent all her time eating and on the computer. She had to switch to a "laptop" (not that she had a lap any more) but she couldn't reach the keyboard on a normal computer. Brad was becoming insistant that she send her picture. She played around on the computer and altered her picture to make her look about 400 pounds thinner. Sh stressed that this was an OLD picture. The day came when Brad wanted to meet. She panicked!! What to do?? They decided to meet on a Saturday afternoon. She had no clothes that fit anymore so she ordered something from a super-size catalogue and had it sent overnight. She was a sight. She was only 5 ' tall so she was as wide as she was tall. Her belly hung in rolls and rolls. Her upper arms hung over her lower arms in layers. Her thighs rubbed together down to the calves which also hung over her ankles. She looked like something in a carnival side-show. She was going to lose him one way or the other if she didn't reply, so she may as well get it over with.

She sat on a bench in the park. She had to wedge her ass in and the sides cut into her hips. It was the first time she had been out of the house in a while. Children stared and pointed and laughed. She was so uncomfortable she thought she would bust. She ate a tremendous breakfast this morning to give her the courage to show up. He walked around, she recognized him immediately. He was even more gorgeous in person. He hesitated, then said "Aimee?!!" "YES" she replied a little sheepishly. "My, my that was some old picture you sent!! I had no idea you would be THIS beautiful" She almost passed out from shock.

"Beautiful??" she asked. "Oh yes!!! You see I LOVE fat women and I didn't have the guts to ask if you were or not but judging by the time you spent on the computer and the different foods you say that you enjoy, I figured it out!! You have surpassed my wildest dreams though--you are the fattest woman I have ever met!!" He took her to his apartment near the Park and fed her the biggest lunch she had ever seen. Fettucine Alfredo with peas and bacon, garlic bread by the loaves, pork sandwiches, pies and cakes and ice cream. "Eat up my fatty, there's plenty more". When she was so engorged, she felt her belly strain against the material of her new outfit, he took her to his bed. He lifted her enormous belly up with a strap he had tied to both bedposts. Her navel was the size of a golf-ball. He poured some Champagne in it and drank and liked right out of her deep, deep hole. He was so turned on, he could hardly contain himself a minute more. He made love to her over and over. Her fatness enveloped him and her felt like he was being swallowed whole. She was so fat she hung over the sides of his bed-"I'll have to go bed-shopping for an extra King size for you, my love". He prepared a dinner twice the amount of the lunch and when she finished, he made love to her again. This time from behind. He grabbed her rolls and rode her like a prize steer.(which she was likely to match in weight if these meals keep up!) He was her dream come-true and she was his.

2. Oct 20, 2005 #2

WG Story Drone

WG Story Drone

WG Story Drone

Computer Pals
    (Another Viewpoint)​

Candie was always a skinny kid and even when her metabolism slowed down in her adult years, her highest weight was maybe 165. She was curious how these wonders of obesity, women who weighed 500-700 pounds actually felt. She went into "Fat Chat" rooms and even passed herself off as a BBW who's weight was near 600. She caught the attention of Chuck who e-mailed and chatted with her regularly. She knew what to say from all her years of "lurking". When he suggested they meet, she didn't quite know what to say. She contacted a friend in the Motion Picture Industry who did special FX. She asked him to create a realistic "Fat Suit" for her. She told him the weight she was claiming to be and how it had to be very realistic. He went to work and made it real down to her hands puffy like little sausages. A belly with folds and rolls and arms like pudding pots. Thighs and calves and puffy feet. Triple chins and all she looked in the mirror and almost fainted with horror.

She couldn't wait till this meeting was over, she vowed never to do anything like this again. They decided to meet on a Friday night. She waddled towards him (the suit with all its padding forced her to even walk the walk). He was smiling from ear to ear. He brought her a huge box of candy. They went to dinner where he plied her with sweet drinks and appetizers and tremendous portions of the fattiest food you could imagine. She couldn't really eat all this and she kept pushing it around on her plate. He could sense something wasn't right. They kissed and made out a little in the restaurant and he wanted her to come home with him. Once at his apartment, she needed to use the restroom which meant the suit had to come off. She had it laying on the floor when he knocked on the bathroom door to hand her a robe and he screamed. "What is THIS??!! I KNEW there was something not quite right about you!!!" He was furious. She tried to cover herself and get out when he grabbed her "Oh NO YOU DONT-YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE" I'll teach you to waste my time and money. You want to know what its like to be fat - you're going to find out.

He took her into his bedroom. The walls and ceiling were completely mirrored. There was a double king bed, an oversized chair and an industrial scale that was in the corner. He tied her to the chair. He was gone for what seemed like hours. When he returned he untied her and made her step on the scale.....167 - "Are you crazy??? You want to know what 500 more pounds feels like? You’re going to find out, trust me."

He mixed her a shake that contained super weight-on powder, heavy cream, sugar and berries. She drank and drank and the food started coming in on restaurant trays. "Eat up sweetie, there's plenty more coming." he said with a sinister tone to his voice. Every morning he had her step on the scale to be weighed and measured. 200, 250 350.....waist measured 40, 50, 65 inches. Hips 65, 70 80...to her surprise, as she watched her progress in the mirrors she was beginning to like what she saw. Her ass was dimpled and growing wider with each meal and sip of delicious milkshake. Her stomach was nearing the floor and there were folds upon folds. She wolfed down donuts by the dozens and washed them down with her super-shake. One day nearly a year later, she could barely walk to the scale. The arrow shot up to 850 pounds.

"You are fatter now than your phony fat-suit! I hope you have learned your lesson not to play with people’s affections." This time when she went to the "FatChat" rooms she was sincere!

3. Oct 26, 2005 #3

BTB

BTB

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut

I say it again it's fun to read