• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Computer Pals - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, XWG: Two more short-shorts about computer dating and gaining . . .

Computer Pals
By BBW-ELLJAY​

Aimee had started corresponding in a chat room for singles. She was falling head over heels for Brad. He knew just what to say, he could detect when she was down and could raise her spirits with a quick hello. He had sent his picture and quite frankly he made Brad Pitt look like a dog. He was after her to send hers and she was very reluctant.

Aimee weighed about 550 pounds. She had always been fat as a child and as an adult she ballooned with each year. She was so very lonely and she spent all her time eating and on the computer. She had to switch to a "laptop" (not that she had a lap any more) but she couldn't reach the keyboard on a normal computer. Brad was becoming insistant that she send her picture. She played around on the computer and altered her picture to make her look about 400 pounds thinner. Sh stressed that this was an OLD picture. The day came when Brad wanted to meet. She panicked!! What to do?? They decided to meet on a Saturday afternoon. She had no clothes that fit anymore so she ordered something from a super-size catalogue and had it sent overnight. She was a sight. She was only 5 ' tall so she was as wide as she was tall. Her belly hung in rolls and rolls. Her upper arms hung over her lower arms in layers. Her thighs rubbed together down to the calves which also hung over her ankles. She looked like something in a carnival side-show. She was going to lose him one way or the other if she didn't reply, so she may as well get it over with.

She sat on a bench in the park. She had to wedge her ass in and the sides cut into her hips. It was the first time she had been out of the house in a while. Children stared and pointed and laughed. She was so uncomfortable she thought she would bust. She ate a tremendous breakfast this morning to give her the courage to show up. He walked around, she recognized him immediately. He was even more gorgeous in person. He hesitated, then said "Aimee?!!" "YES" she replied a little sheepishly. "My, my that was some old picture you sent!! I had no idea you would be THIS beautiful" She almost passed out from shock.

"Beautiful??" she asked. "Oh yes!!! You see I LOVE fat women and I didn't have the guts to ask if you were or not but judging by the time you spent on the computer and the different foods you say that you enjoy, I figured it out!! You have surpassed my wildest dreams though--you are the fattest woman I have ever met!!" He took her to his apartment near the Park and fed her the biggest lunch she had ever seen. Fettucine Alfredo with peas and bacon, garlic bread by the loaves, pork sandwiches, pies and cakes and ice cream. "Eat up my fatty, there's plenty more". When she was so engorged, she felt her belly strain against the material of her new outfit, he took her to his bed. He lifted her enormous belly up with a strap he had tied to both bedposts. Her navel was the size of a golf-ball. He poured some Champagne in it and drank and liked right out of her deep, deep hole. He was so turned on, he could hardly contain himself a minute more. He made love to her over and over. Her fatness enveloped him and her felt like he was being swallowed whole. She was so fat she hung over the sides of his bed-"I'll have to go bed-shopping for an extra King size for you, my love". He prepared a dinner twice the amount of the lunch and when she finished, he made love to her again. This time from behind. He grabbed her rolls and rode her like a prize steer.(which she was likely to match in weight if these meals keep up!) He was her dream come-true and she was his.

Latest posts

Back