• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: First Day at Work - Conclusion - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

Both, Dining, XWG: The conclusion to this eight-part saga . . .

Today Is My First Day at Work
by lghshortstay

Part Eight​

I was awoken at 10:00am by the maid telling me there was an important telephone call. As I struggled to sit up I took the call on the telephone next to me, it was Paul.

“We are at the hospital……… The baby is on its way”

With this I was instantly awake, nudging Bill to wake him up too.

“What what what “ I stutter.

“Since when “

“Only an hour ago, she wouldn’t let me ring you as we were all so late going to bed, but now she wants you”

“We are on our way I’ll be there as quick as I can “

Bill by now was awake and when he had heard what had been said he had pulled on his jeans, and was on his was round to help me to get out, as he did I felt an immense pain in my own tummy it completely took my breath away, stitch from moving to fast, not good for a fat girl moving fast! It didn’t take long to get dressed and into the car, yet again I thanked god for perfect staff, as the car was laden with food I would be no use with out food! Bill drove and I ate shovelling it in as fast as I could, until again I had immense pain in my tummy, I slowed down my eating and starting sharing with Bill so not to get indigestion again!

We got the hospital in record time. I was impatient to get in and started walking fast towards the door, going up 5 steps in my haste!

“Owwwwwwwwwwe” another pain shot through me, teach me not to wait for Bill to unload the scooter, I stood gasping as Bill caught me up and settled me on to the scooter,

“Now slow down princess or you will be no use to your sister” Bill smiled at me her knew how excited I was at having either a niece or nephew.

As we got to reception another pain ripped through me but I griped my teeth and asked for the delivery suite.

“When are you due madam and who is your consultant” the receptionist asked,

Bill laughed and declared.

“Its not my wife she is her to visit her sister” it amused us both at the thought of me pregnant, woman of my size don’t have babies. it was something we had decided when we met, we had each other and that was more than enough, my hunger was our baby it needed nurturing and looking after just like a baby!

The receptionist blushed took Sians details and told us which room she was in.

As we moved along the corridor another pain took hold of me, this time much worse causing me to sweat. Bill was concerned and wanted me to see the Dr before getting to Sian, silly boy! Although I was beginning to think it wasn’t indigestion any more.

Sian was so pleased to see us and held my hand with each contraction, as her contractions got worse so did my own pain. I wouldn’t tell any one as I knew it would be gall stones, the amount of fat over the years I had consumed it made perfect sense, once Sians baby was here I would see the medic’s. I knew they would take one look at me and insist I dieted before surgery so a few more hours wouldn’t make any difference,

The midwife was checking Sian again, her legs were up in stirrups, due to her size she wasn’t able to walk around and no one could hold her legs apart as they were so heavy, Paul had taken Bill out side for this part. Men such wimps!

“Umm 10cm dilated now” she stated, “almost time to start pushing”

She went and fetched Paul who despite his bulk he ran in to the room. Bill chose to stay out side, Sian began pushing bless her the concentration on her face was a sight to be seen. I stayed with her and held her hand as Paul helped the midwife part her immense thighs to allow room to deliver the baby. I could see the look of joy and horror on his face. I was beginning to feel very unwell my self now the pains were coming every 3 minuets now but I couldn’t let Sian down, she had always been there for me, never batting an eyelid when I told her my dreams in fact helping me towards them, within 30 minuets of pushing Thomas John Ragan was born weighing in at 17lb 8oz Paul had had to catch him as he was to heavy for the midwife. We all cried at the sight of this perfect little boy, I wheeled my self out to tell Bill the good news, but the look on my face scared him.

“Honey what is the matter.”

“Its nothing, I just have tummy ache”

“Babe you had that 6 hours ago why didn’t you tell me.”

“NURSE” he bellowed as slipped in to a faint. I don’t remember much after that until I came round on a bed in a room of my own. A very nice man looking at me with some concern,

“So Mrs Wanner tell my about this pain,”

I explained how it had been the all morning ever since waking up, and that I had put it down to indigestion, but through out the morning/day it had got worse. I explained I knew it was gallstones as he could see I liked my food and it was only to be expected!

He gave a wry smile at this and asked my permission to be examined, as another pain ripped through me, I agreed as long as he would take away the pain after, he called for a nurse to get some morphine, 25miligrams as I was a big girl! Bill was pacing up and down looking like a very lost little boy, with worry and concern written all over his face.

My legs also had to go it to stirrups for examination. All big girls should take ill here I thought, as they are equipped for us. After a couple of minutes his head appeared over my vast stomach through where my legs were apart for the longest time in years,

“Well Mr and Mrs Wanner I have to tell you this isn’t gall stones” he said gravely.

Bill took my hand and looked terrified.

“In less than an hour you will be parents!

Bill collapsed to the floor! Both of us fainted in less than ½ hour what a place.

“What! I’m to fat to have children.” I stated a matter of factly.

“Well yes I would have told you that if you had come to see me, but the facts speak for them selves there is a baby in there trying to get out.” With that he pulled the emergency button and all hell seam to break loose, Dr’s and nurses came running, and this nice Dr started barking orders at them, scanning machines were brought in and a scan was performed.

Bill by now had recovered and sat holding my hand, while this was done,

“ummm…..ummm… yes… well, arh”

“Not one but 2 heartbeats. Well I’m afraid there are 2 babies trying to get out Mrs Wanner.”

I thought Bill was going to pass out again, the pains where now every minute, one of the nurses had kindly told Sian and Paul what had happened. And Paul came and sat with me while Bill watched the team of Dr’s deliver our babies, Isaacs Paul Steven was born weighing 13lb 10oz and Tia Rosie Sian was born weighing 16lb 3 oz (a girl big just like her mom) just the placenta to deliver now!

After a while Mr James (this was the consultants name) face became concerned.

What’s the matter I asked, as I lay exhausted on my pillow wondering when this pain would stop.

“I do believe there is another one” and sure enough I had to endure the pain for a while longer until little Gemma Jo Oddetta was born weighing a slight 10lb 1oz.

“I'm sorry I missed the third heart beat, due to the size of the other 2 and of your self I was unable to hear it” Mr James apologised

I didn’t care what he had missed, I was the mother to 3 beautiful babies, and not even realising I was pregnant. Sian was wheeled in and we both cried with each other at the joy we both felt for each other and for ourselves, by this time Rosie, Steve, Jo and Ben had turned up to see Sian and were in total shock of the news not only had Sian given birth but so had I.

We sat chatting for a while then Ben and Jo had to leave to go straight to the restaurant. Promising to tell everyone the good news,

When all the visitors had gone and Sian and Paul were back in their room and just Bill and me and our beautiful babies were in ours, we worked out that the night in England when I had gone out with Gemma must have been the night I conceived, hence the name Gemma after the lovely lady who had befriended me, she would be so pleased when I rang and told her. The telephone rang. It was the media, they had heard that I was the fattest woman ever to give birth and would we talk to them?

Bill asked them to ring back, and spoke to the manager of the hospital, it turned out the receptionist went out with a journalist and she had told him about me, the manager promised to dismiss her, but we said not to as this would give great free coverage for the restaurant!!!!

When they rang back we agreed to sell our story for a large sum of money for each baby and a few adverts for the restaurant very week for a year! This was soon agreed too, and the next day he arrived with a photographer, Sian and Paul were to be included of course as She too was a very fat mom and 2 in one day was to good a story to miss, and of course more money for Thomas.

The next day we made front-page news, a picture of me in my full glory on the front page looking so content holding one of the babies, Tia. Bill holding Gemma and Isaacs on page 2. Sian and Thomas on page 3 a huge picture of our restaurant on page 4. What a start to our company free advertisement and we knew that people would want to come and look at the fattest mom and auntie ever!

Latest posts

Back