• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: First Day of Work - Part Six

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, XWG: Part Six in an ongoing series. (Check the Weight Room Story Archives for Parts One Through Five.)

Today Is My First Day at Work
by lghshortstay

Part Six​

When we last met, I was about to walk Sian down the aisle, a month before my own wedding.

Let me tell you about that glorious day and other events that followed.

Sian was to be married in our gardens under a stunning silver canopy.

Sian was looking resplendent in a silver fitted fishtail dress so tight you could see every curve of her body. And, boy, were there some curves - rolls and rolls of them. As I watched her dress, I remembered how she looked a year ago when she turned up on my doorstep. She must have been a size 14 back then, at around 150lb; now she was heading towards 400lb. I knew within another year she would be there and probably over. And it was all my fault, LOL. I was so proud of her. She had fed me up to and over 500lb. Now I had Bill to help me towards our dream, immobility for me. As I was growing, so had she - not with good grace, I have to admit at first. But with the love of Paul, she grew more confident with every pound that went onto her ample but stunning frame.

I was wearing a specially made tux. I felt, as I was giving her away, I wanted to look different, and, as I was getting married myself next month, I was saving my dress until then. Rosie was there also, having much difficulty in standing due to her size. She was expecting twins any time now and was massive. Her beautiful round ass was as large as her fully round tummy. Steve had managed to get a wheelchair for her to get out and about in.

All Sian’s friends from the office were there, as well as some she had kept in touch with from home. I knew she was nervous at meeting these, as she had only kept in touch by phone. None of them had seen her for a year, some more. I knew that both our sizes were going to be a shock to them, but I made her laugh by telling her at least she still looked like Sian, where I was unrecognisable as the Kim they had last seen. In little over a year I had gained 500lb. I loved the way I looked. More to the point, Bill loved the way I looked and the way I felt. All the soft fat was so pleasing to his and my touch. I could get him aroused just by trying to stand up!

Anyway, more of the wedding.

She had no reason to worry when she walked down the candlelit path to meet Paul under the canopy. There were gasps from her friends, but no one said, “Oh, my God, how fat!” Instead, they all said, “Oh, my God, she looks beautiful!” And the look on Paul’s face confirmed this. He had to adjust his trousers twice during the ceremony, LOL

It was a fantastic day; lots of dancing, and the food was the best, as always. We had used the chef from Ben’s restaurant.

All her friends told her what a dreamboat Paul was. And how being curvy suited her. (Why is it girls never say fat?) and that they thought they ought to move here, too! Her best friend from home, Jo, kept looking at her, and I recognised the look. She wanted to look like Sian. She didn’t take her eyes off all of the fat people here, and I observed her eating all day. I had a plan for Jo, if she was willing, as I remembered what it was to long to be so curvy, and I had lived and still was living my dream. We exchanged phone numbers, and I told her to ring me if she was serious about moving here, that I would be able to offer her employment soon.

Just as I was talking to her, I heard a scream, and everyone stopped what he or she was doing and turned to look where the scream came from. Rosie was sitting at the buffet table, holding her tummy. She let out another scream. Steve looked at me as I tried to run to her side. Eventually, I got there; out of breath, I asked her what was the matter.

“The babies………..I …. think they are coming!”

I turned to look for Bill, but he was behind me on his cell phone, ringing 911.
After what seemed like hours - but I'm assured it was only minutes - the ambulance turned up to take Rosie and Steve to the maternity hospital. As I waved them off, Sian was behind me, telling me to go with her.

“But it’s your wedding! I can’t just leave you,” I said.

“Yes, you can. Rosie is like a sister to us both; you go - just make sure Bill rings us with updates!”

I kissed her and Paul - and I set off with Bill to be with Rosie and Steve.

Four hours later, after some screaming, puffing and panting - and that was just me! - Rosie gave birth to two little girls. Little Kira weighed 11lb 7oz and Drew weighed 12lb 1oz. No wonder Rosie hadn’t been able to walk! They were the most beautiful little girls I had ever seen, and there were many tears and lots of champagne that night.

Once they were home and Sian and Paul were back from their honeymoon, we all met up at Rosie's house. She invited us over for a meal; lucky for her, she had a house full of maids and a nanny for each child, although she was breastfeeding them, so was very much a hands-on mum. The reason for the meal - not that we needed a reason – was that Steve had something to ask us all. We ate first. As always, I was hungry and they knew that until I had eaten I would not listen properly. It is so nice to have friends that understand. We ate for a few hours – well, they ate for two hours; I ate for four hours until all the food was gone and I felt pleasantly full. Steve then stood up.

“Welcome to our home, friends!”

I looked at Rosie thinking wow this all a bit formal. She just smiled and carried on feeding Kira.

“We have asked you here today not just for a chat and a meal we can do that any time but to ask…….umm….. To ask if each couple would be god parents to our daughters”

With a stunned silence, followed by big screams from my self and Sian it was agreed that we were immensely proud and honoured to do this for them.
Myself and Bill were to be god parents to Kira Kim Homey and Sian and Paul were to be god parents to Drew Sian Homey. What a fantastic night.

By now I only had a week to go to my wedding to my fantastically gorgeous Bill. As always Oddetta was to make my dress. She always made my clothes now as I had out grown all shop sizes, well being 5”3 and 670lb I was rounder than I was tall. I still enjoyed wearing fashion but no one stocked clothes to fit. I would show her pictures and she would make me them. Always stretch and usually trousers as like I said I was saving the dress’s until my wedding day; my favourite out fit was my fitted jeans and a pink crop top. When I got in from the office my trouser suits would come off and I’d put this on so Bill would be teased when he got home lol. He also adored me in that out fit. I decided not to wear it at all the week before the wedding and slopped around at night in gym pants and t-shirts so that I would look even more beautiful on our wedding day.

I still continued to swim most days usually naked. So I could see my self-reflected in the glass doors of our conservatory. I enjoyed this part of my day the best. I was truly truly fat now. My breasts had started to sag with the weight but they were still firm. My chin never moved off my chest now and was turning into its fifth roll. My arms were now the size of most football players thighs. Full and flabby and no matter how high I lifted my arm the fat never truly left my side. I had 6 beautiful rolls of fat that was my tummy, when I stood if fell below my knees. Thank god for big pants lol. Oddetta had some how made superb ones that when I was standing it stopped this from happening, my tummy stood out firm and proud, but looking at myself naked I could see how low it was getting. It turned me on immensely. My thighs never parted! From my calf to my crotch my legs touch and at last I had cankles! Yes despite all my swimming my calf and ankles were as one. I could stand looking at myself like this for ages but usually Bill came home and we would end up making love in the pool.

I stopped swimming the week of our wedding so he didn’t see me naked for a week. I also made a conscious effort not to eat quite as much during this week so my dress would be slightly lose. My plan was that following our honeymoon it wouldn’t fit! It was the hardest week of my life, I’d never dieted before and by normal peoples standard I didn’t truly diet that week but I cut my meals down to 4 a day and our evening meal was only 4 course instead of the usual 8. At night I couldn’t sleep, as I was so hungry. But I wanted to do this for one week only. Some how I managed it. Not making love and not eating was killing me.

Latest posts

Back