Story genre request

Discussion in 'Story Readers & Writers Dialogue Board' started by bluetech, Jul 3, 2006.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1. Jul 3, 2006 #1

bluetech

bluetech

bluetech

I am looking for stories that are believable and a good read. Specifically I am looking for moderate WG, but not XWG. And I especially don't want an overly pedantic story. If the girl's weight or physical description is given in the first paragraph, I rarely make it to the second. A perfect example of what I like is the Tara series by The Id. Does anybody have any recomendations for stories of this type?

Thanks

2. Jul 3, 2006 #2

Observer

Observer

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator

You are quite correct that the soccer team stories by The Id fit this description, as do most tales in our Weight Fiction General Archive forum. The magical weight gain, feeder, stuckage, sci fi, erotic sex and XWG stories tend to qualify for other Archive forums. You should of course explore the Recent Addition forum and might also visit the Weight Room library (click on stories at the top of the page).

I think that. in addition to The Id, anything written by Swordfish or Marci will qualify, as well as most of mine (for example the currrent Tale of Two Sisters: Amber and Rachel series).

As a general rule you can use the description keys - anything that says BBW combined with WG or SWG and doesn't have a qualifier like "sex" or "magic" should be in the ballpark of what you want.

doctorx likes this.