• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Getting Big

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BHM, XWG: Memories of a feeder lover . . .

Getting Big
by [email protected]

David’s asleep now. I can’t believe how fat he is. His body’s incredible. I don’t know which of us is more turned on by it.

He was out three times this week, which I’ve just started to realize is a lot for him now. It was great. We attract a lot of attention. I love it when people’s eyes bug out when they see him. David plays it to the hilt too. He went up to this gaggle of really hot guys and asked them where the food court was. He wanted so badly for them to make a comment. A few hundred pounds ago they might have, but today they just stood frozen trying to take in all of David’s bulk.

One of them volunteered the information slowly. I could tell David was disappointed. He loves to hear people comment on his body, but now they’re almost afraid of him. He joked about the guys as we sat down to the first lunch.

“Guess I must not be fat enough,” he said as he shoveled the chow mien.

I’m really going to miss taking him to the mall.

The guys—some friends of ours—are helping me install a pulley over the bed later today. David doesn’t really need it yet, but it’s only a matter of time. I’m also hoping it’ll show him where he’s heading. I know we’ve always talked about immobility, but it’s really starting to become a reality now, and I just hope he’s ready for it. He hardly ever mentions it.

I hope I’m ready for it.

I love him, and I love his body. I get hard just watching him waddle. But it scares me to see how helpless he’s becoming. I love caring for him, and I know I’ll really get off on helping him more and more… But what if I screw up? What if he falls? What if he gets sick and I can’t move him? But we knew from our first conversation that this is what we both fantasized.

I remember the day he hit 280. I was so proud: I had packed a hundred pounds on him in less than a year. Honestly, fattening him wasn’t all that hard, but his parents and all of our friends really freaked out. I expected that to dampen David’s enthusiasm, but it almost seemed to make him more determined. People telling him he had to lose weight pissed him off and made him want to eat with a vengeance. When we met he was beefy, nicely muscular, and looking for someone to help him gain. The night we celebrated 280 he was big and soft in my arms. As I fed him and fondled his rolls he said he didn’t ever want to stop. Neither did I. He broke 300 less than a month later.

He wasn’t fearless though. When he passed 350 things started changing. David was starting to have problems at work. His boss gave him less and less to do. He asked him about it, but he dismissed it as just a slump in business. David believed that until one day he was in the bathroom stall (the urinal wasn’t an option at this point) and overheard two of his co-workers talking about what a freak he was turning into. I tried to be sympathetic to David, but I could also see how watching a guy double in size could be a little freaky. They said even clients were starting to comment.

At first David was furious. Then depressed. He even thought about losing weight. I felt like I was holding my breath during that time. I didn’t want to see him lose an ounce, but I also didn’t want to pressure him into anything. I told him I’d support whatever he wanted to do, though secretly I despaired of seeing my beautiful obese lover slowly shrink before my eyes.

He talked of suing, but then decided he could actually do more damage by quitting and taking some major clients with him. That would also allow him to work from home. He said afterwards it was the best thing that could have happened in the long run. I agreed and imagined the day when… well today.

When David starting working from home, his weight soared. He ate everything I fed him. I could barely keep food in the house. I think I was shopping almost every day. It was incredible.

The only other “incident” we’ve had was right after we celebrated 500 pounds. His parents were in town and we were taking them around to the tourist things. Well actually I ended up doing it. David had outgrown most standard tourist attractions by that point.

David had written them in a letter that he’d gained quite a bit of weight, that he was even fatter than the last time they’d seen him. We’d hoped to prepare them for how big David had gotten and take some of the shock out of their arrival. But I guess nothing could’ve prepared them for seeing their only son three times the size he used to be. Even though they’d seen him very fat, they still thought of him as the all-American jock he was in high school--hardly the quarter-ton beomouth he had become.

When we picked them up at the airport they didn’t even recognize him. His father was in shock. I think his mother was on the verge of tears the whole trip back to our house. We made polite conversation at first, but it was pretty awkward. The visit was pretty icy, but it turned ugly one night when we were out to dinner.

We’d eaten out with them several times. They were almost accustomed to the fact that David couldn’t fit in a booth; they were used to his pillowy bulk swallowing up the chair he was seated in; it might have even been funny that the chair that night broke to pieces under David’s great weight. But seeing his son struggling futility to get up off the floor was more than his father could take.

I was on the far side of the table or I would have immediately helped David up. Instead, David’s father held me back saying, “He can’t even get up, can he?” David writhed, his huge rolls wobbled and shook and in a hundred different directions. He couldn’t get the momentum he needed to turn over and get to his feet.

“He just needs a little help,” I said, moving to aid him.

“No!” His father grabbed me hard. “I wanna see if this fat slob can stand up by himself.”

His mother muttered under her breath, “How could you let him get this way.”
By this time David had stopped fighting with his mass.

“Of course he can get up,” I said. “He does it every morning,” hoping David would get the hint. He did.

Slowly he began rocking side to side until he had enough momentum to turn over onto his belly. Then his chubby fists grabbed the front legs of his mother’s chair. He gradually helped himself up onto his knees resting his elbows on the seat. Red-faced and getting out of breath, he prepared for the final maneuver. He moved the swag of his belly aside carefully so as not to lose his balance, then he brought his knee up to plant one foot on the floor. I nearly cheered. He was going to make it. Then, using the back of the chair like a crutch, he helped himself to stand. It was a monumental feat for someone David’s size. He dusted himself off and glared at his father.

His father glared back, “Not bad for a former gymnast.”

That night I held David and he cried. He felt so shamed, not by how fat he was—anyone in that restaurant would have helped him up—but that his own father actually let him wallow there on the floor. He was so angry then.

“You’re gonna make me the fattest thing he’s ever seen,” he said.

“I think I already have,” I said.

David and his father haven’t spoken since then—almost a hundred and fifty pounds ago.

I can’t believe how fat he’s let me get him. I know it’s what he wants. And it’s such a sexual high to know that I’ve created this massive beomouth.

He’s asleep now. His lunch nap. It’s amazing how sexy I find this man who’s so fat he can barely get around now. Look what I’ve turned this former gymnast into: a beautiful immense pile of soft blubber, his body folding and sagging like dough.

The guys will be here pretty soon with the pulley and hardware to install it. They haven’t seen David in a couple months. Jack said to me last time he was here that David doesn’t even look fatter to him any more, just bigger, just expanding. I guess that’s true.

I can’t wait till he starts to need that pulley.

Latest posts

Back