• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story Idea

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nairbcon

I was not sure where to post this so I thought that I would try here. I have a story ideas and I was wondering if any of the writers in here would pick them up...I would even love to work with the writer if they would like.

The stories that I like are more realistic, with small amounts of weight gain and denial.

So my first story idea has be touched on by a couple of stories but never really put completely together...I was thinking of starting off with an actress or model, she has an amazing figure but does nothing to keep it...eats the worst foods, never works out but still stays in shape. Has a friend that is a heavier and has accepted her size but is healthy and active...the model/actress constantly picks on here shows off how she can eat without weight gain. Then the model/actress starts to gain a small amount of weight, maybe starts to smoke more and she slowly starts to lose the weight that she has gained...this makes her very happy and she increases her gluttons ways...her heavier friend tries to get her to workout with her but in the gym or going for runs, she is so out of shape that it is nearly impossible. As she slowly starts to gain weight again, she hides it from her friend with cleaver dresses and spandex...which starts off fooling everyone but then after time only fools her as she continues to grow.

I hope that others find this to be a good idea, I would love to see a whole story around this.

Latest posts

Back