Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Readers & Writers Dialogue Board' started by 1300 Class, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Jan 31, 2006 #41

Tenchi Saotome

Tenchi Saotome

Tenchi Saotome

2. Feb 10, 2006 #42

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man

Lots of story ideas, thank you.. but story length is my question. I've got a few ideas, but I'm not sure how to present the material.

Short and Sweet and to the point..
    A couple of installments, or serialized with "cliffhangers"
    And, its just WG, or is there some demand for WG and Sex.
    Or just Innocent Fat Sex?

3. Feb 10, 2006 #43

Scott M

Scott M

Scott M

...but I don't have the writing skills to make the dialogue work, and the idea is so vague that it doesn't really work as a story.

My idea is that, some time in the next decade, a pill for reducing fat is invented. The pill doesn't actually eliminate fat, it simply compresses a woman's fat cells down. It doesn't work on men, but the pill can compress a 400 pound woman down to a size 6. It wears off after 12 hours, but for most of her day, an otherwise obese woman can pass as slim.

If a temporary slimming pill doesn't sound too appealing, consider this: women won't diet if they know they're just one pill away from fitting into a size 6. Girls will eat with abandon, and even though they spend 12 hours a day skinny, their "base weight" will gradually increase because they've stopped caring how fat they get. I'm imagining a scenario where every woman weighs ~300 lbs, but can slim down to go to work, or on a date, or whatever. Eventually society would see staying fat as "dress casual" and obese women are more and more prominant.

The problem is that I don't have the writing/creative skill to create a character to fit in this scenario. If anyone thinks they can salvage some of this, feel free, it's here for the taking.

4. Feb 11, 2006 #44

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man

Ooooooooh. I see a plot twist to that one. But say the slimming effects only last a couple of hours.

So one bbw, starts getting addicted to these slimming pills, but also develops a ravenous appetite. She eats and eats, and pops the pills, and eats some more and stays slim, until she runs out... and... she has a Violet moment.

5. Feb 11, 2006 #45

djewell

djewell

djewell

el judeo

What about the first bbw president?
    Or maybe a future where Fat Acceptance is normal because everyone is finally fat.
    In a story I look for:
    PLOT! Tell the reader why he/she is reading this story.
    FASCINATING SITUATIONS: unique and mind expanding things (think Dune)
    REALISM: I hate pill/magic stories, although the above "12-hr pill" idea is very fascinating

6. Feb 11, 2006 #46

Scott M

Scott M

Scott M

Actually, I was thinking that the pills were only good 12 hours per day, but were convenient enough that MOST women were obese half the time anyway.

7. Feb 11, 2006 #47

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

reminds me of a cinderella idea i had a while back where a fat girl was magically slimmed down for her date by her magic godmother. but when the clock struck 12, she started plumping up.

i just loved the idea of her dress getting tighter as she tries to run from her date.

squeezablysoft likes this.
  8. Feb 13, 2006 #48

AMbomb

AMbomb

AMbomb

How about a story about a short, thick-legged Asian girl who is stronger than a taller, thinner guy?

9. Feb 15, 2006 #49

Browniestuff

Browniestuff

Browniestuff

I've written three stories here and am working on another. However I think that a collaboration is something that would perk up the idea of there being no original ideas anymore. Some thoughts on the partnership might be that I write from the perspective of the guy while someone else writes the perspective of the girl. Or someone could illustrate. Just someideas. Any one interested let me know!

Max

10. Feb 15, 2006 #50

Vader7476

Vader7476

Vader7476

Divine Sith Lord

I think length is one of the most determining factors of ideas. I'd love to see a girl want to develop physically, not be able to, then finally do it, have her metabolism slow, and go beyond what she wanted. All her internal dilemna would add so much more to the story, not to mention others could always be judgemental of her. For being too thin and boyish, then too fat.

It opens up so much for not only juxtoposition against others, but for her to have foils on both ends and struggle as well. Physical struggles, mental strugges, confusion, frustration, tormenting from her rivals. There's so many avenues a story like that could take. You could have boyfriends that like smaller girls, boyfriends that like larger girls, both of which switching their opinion along the way. The rival that's fine, then feels insecure, and ends up on top once again.

The protagonist would almost always been in a state of inferiority and lack of acceptance, and could really push the envelope in terms of character arcs and development. But, like I said to begin with, a story like that would need to be huge if properly done. Almost a novel or such.

And I've just never really seen any story that can valley and peak so much and have it be fairly legitimate.

I think that there's so many possibilities in terms of new ideas for weight gain, even if the basic core is the same. Essentially, there's really just 2 weight gain stories. Intentional and unintentional gaining. Then there's the sub branches of those. Revenge, feedee, natural, spells, etc. Each of which has similar formulas among all the stories in that genre. New ideas in terms of core values is essentially impossible. But it's very possible and wanted to revitalize those genres with good writing and all the small new and original details that go into stories.

Take for instance, the role reversal. If you're not familiar, it's where two characters switch their body weights(For our intents and purposes. Often, lifestyles and attitudes also change). There's always that point at the climax of the story, or even the ending where both meet up again. Normally the one who was fat and is now thin makes fun of the now fat one. But there's so much more that can be done with that interaction. Who's to say their attitudes would go like that? Would be it be possible to have it work out? Perhaps each girl tries to alleviate their current state before the interaction, making the drama there come from their internal thoughts of themselves and the other. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea.

Anyway, it's those small ideas that really make a story unique and good. It almost feels like a lot of new pathways are left unexplored. I certainly can see many stories being switched up and changed around to break molds and clich├Ęs of that sub genre, or even trying to include multiple branches.

11. Mar 11, 2006 #51

sjfeeder

sjfeeder

sjfeeder

I have all that somewhere, it was 10 years ago, which was a couple of computer viruses ago. I might only have it on QIC80 backup tapes. I regret letting that name go.

Most of the authors resubmitted their stories to Dimensions. Dimensions rocks!

I've got new stories too.

Peace!

12. Mar 4, 2016 #52

missourifat

missourifat

missourifat

I may have come up with a new idea. How about body sculpting? You would add fat to certain areas of the body by using stem cells that would attract fats to the part of the body to be expanded. G.M.O. foods could have fats that would be attracted to parts of the body. This is science fiction, but a good author can get around it.

13. Mar 4, 2016 #53

mp7251

mp7251

mp7251

I had somewhat the same idea years ago only it involved a voodoo doll that you could add or remove weight as desired to the person affected by the doll

14. Sep 10, 2019 #54

MattII

MattII

MattII

Just an occasional viewer, but I have a few:

Maddie's Gains
    Madison ('Maddie') a slimish, good-looking girl in her later teens is good friends with similarly-aged Katelyn ('Kate'), who is a couple inches shorter and almost 100 lb heavier. Over the years Maddie has done almost everything under the sun to help get her friend down to a more reasonable weight, but nothing has worked out. Now they're both going to college (Maddie will be studying business, Kate, teaching), Maddie is finally ready to institute the one plan she's never dared try, fattening herself up to be as big as her friend, and they'll work the weight off together. At college, they're sharing a dorm room with each other, and with two other girls Vanessa (studying biology) and Patricia (studying nutrition). Both Vanessa and 'Trish' are a little on the heavy side (though not to the degree Kate is), and at first a little distrustful of Maddie. They quickly warm up to her though after Kate reveals their plans, and agree to help out. The first term isn't much of a success, Maddie gain only 18 lb, while Kate gains 15 lb herself. Going home for the week, Maddie manages to hide her gains from her weight-conscious mother. The second term is slightly better, with Maddie putting on 23 lb to Kate's 13 lb.

Going home for Christmas, there's no way Maddie can hide her gain any longer, and the two get into a fight that ends up with Maddie spending the rest of the break with Kate's family, managing to gain an additional 3 lb, though Kate gains 2 lb herself. Back at college, Vanessa and Patricia have been in contact over the holidays, and have come up with a regimen they think will help. And help it does, with Maddie gaining an astonishing 47 lb over the next term to Kate's mere 14 lb. The next term is even better, with Maddie gaining 55 lb to Kate's 13 lb, putting her fractionally beyond her goal.

Going home for the summer though, Maddie is shocked and upset to find her parents have divorced, which throws her off her game for losing weight, as she starts to comfort eat, and so, continues to gain weight, despite her (rather lack-lustre) exercise regime. By the time they get back to college, Maddie is over 20 lb heavier than Kate, and past the 300 lb mark. Things are little better during class, as Maddie is still shaken from the divorce, and so sees her grades dive as her weight continues to climb. Almost topping 350 lb by Christmas, and with mostly failing grades, Maddie admits she never wanted to do a business degree, and that she doesn't really care for losing weight either, and so quits her degree, and takes up work in the local Big-and-Tall shop.

Five years later, Maddie has moved on from her parents' divorce (she's still on good terms with her father), changed her name to Madelyne, and partnered with the family of another friend who does clothing repairs to found "Maddie's", a small, plus-sized fashion agency.

The Saviour of Meulin
    Charilla in a young magess with a secret. While most mages and magesses require staffs and other parephenalia to generate magic, she's one of a few 'self-mages' who can generate power within their own bodies. Too much use of this power though, quickly leads to the mage/magess gaining weight, which disgusts the rather vain Charilla. Becoming a travelling mage, Charilla travels the land, doing small magical acts here and there.

Eventually, after several years, she comes upon the small town (barely more than a village) of Meulin, which has been gripped by a 'sickness'. Dreading to gain weight, but knowing people will die is she doesn't, Charilla agrees to stay and help. Over the next month, Charilla puts her all into saving the grateful townsfolk, even at the cost of her figure, which quickly balloons out. Unfortunately, the 'sickness' turns out to be part of a much larger plague, and so the town is soon swamped with desperate travellers, seeking both solace and curing. And so Charilla caves to their pleas, and stays on, despite knowing it's likely the last thing she'll ever do.

For months, people stream in, seeking the aid of 'the Saviour of Meulin', while Charilla's figure continues to expand. She keeps a mournful tally of her gain, which have seen her going from slim to plump, to fat, to obese, to utterly bovine. By the end of her second month in the town she's waddling, by the end of her third she's struggling to walk, and her mobility only decreases from there. By years end she's topped 800 lb, and become a regional saint.

The plague finally tapers off in the next year, but by that time Charilla's weight has climbed to nearly half-a-ton. Charilla has finally made peace with her figure, accepting that her gains have more than been worth the joy she's brought to the town. which is by now twice as big and three times as wealthy as it was when she arrived. Even the king, has turned up, drawn by her fame, and has made her a, official 'Lady'. Her former mentor has come as well, and has helped her cope, including teaching her how to levitate herself so she can move about on her own.

Bandit Queen's Fall
    Premita, the head of a large gang of bandits awakens in a prison cell. At first she's confused as to why she's there, before she remembers how she and her band were overrun by the men of Lord Marido a few days before, after supposedly killing his wife, the rotund Lady Golvina. She's soon hauled before a judge, with Lord Marido standing by, and refuses to bow, on the expectation that she's going to be killed. The judge refuses this however (Lord Marido belongs to a religious sect which abhors needless death), instead sentencing her to an 'overlaying'. Uncertain of what this means, Premita is is forced to wear a chocker with a large, blue gem in it, and to serve in Lord Marido's retinue.

Premita quickly finds that Golvina was popular with the lord's staff, and so the former bandit queen is treated rather roughly. Although she's never physically beaten, she's subjected to a lot of psychological torture, and soon finds herself starting to comfort-eat. In fact, the only person to treat her in anything like a civilised manner is Lord Marido himself, for whom she develops a tentative but growing affect.

As the months pass, Premita's figure quickly swells out under her comfort-eating and Lord Marido's attention. As she grows, she finds the staff treating her better as well, though maddeningly they start to refer to her as 'Lady Golvina'.

Finally, after more than 8 months, Lord Marido invites Premita into his private chambers, where he has a picture of Lady Golvina hanging, right next to a large mirror. Looking in the mirror, Premita is shocked to see that, not only is she as big as Lady Golvina, she's become Lady Golvina, every feature is a match, though perhaps a few years younger. Angrily she turns to Lord Marido, and demands an explanation, and he reveals that the gem in her chocker contains an 'imprint' of his former wife, and that the chocker forced the manifestation upon the younger Premita. Finally, he offers her a drink of wine, which she at first refuses, but eventually accepts. Upon drinking the wine, Lord Marido offers her his bed for the final night of her 'sentencing'. The next morning, Lady Golvina comments that it's good to be back.

A Captive Love
    Julia, a young businesswoman, is hoodwinked, drugged and taken prisoner while out having a coffee on a saturday. Her captor turns out to be a former schoolmate, Todd, a genius nerd who was once in love with her but now despises her for the public way she broke up with and then shamed him, and now intends to get her back for it, though refuses to explain his plan further.

Months pass as Julia remains trapped, no matter how hard she tries to escape. Over time, her formerly trim figure begins to grow soft and curvy. When she enquires to Todd about this, he admits he's screwed with her metabolism, and tells her that she'll soon bloat up 'like a hippo'. This only makes Julia more determined to escape, but still it's impossible.

As predicted, Julia's figure quickly blooms up, passing first 200 lb, then 300, then 400. Desperate now, Julia finally talks to Todd again, enquiring about his plans for her, and he finally admits he doesn't have any, and that he's going to have to come up with something soon, because he's starting to run out of money. Finally having an angle she can work, Julia gets Todd to agree to a face-to-face meeting, where Todd lays out his situation. Despite despising Todd for what he's done to her, Julia sees that she can not just manipulate him to allow her escape, but make a decent amount of money out him before she does so.

Julia and Todd quickly partner up, in public at least, and are soon moderately wealthy. In private however, things are strained, until Todd admits he's still in love with Julia, and offers to make her slim again. Hating her figure, Julia grabs at the opportunity, but eventually realised as she drops pound after pound that she'd actually grown used to, and even started to like her new body, and so instead of slimming all the way down, stops at around 250 lb, and admits that it's a comfortable weight for her.

The next year, Julia is up to 300 lb, and in a wedding dress after Todd proposes to her.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  15. Sep 11, 2019 #55

Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat

The last story sounds like an old Dimensions story called Captive Hearts. But, the heroine does not end up nearly as large.

16. Sep 12, 2019 #56

MattII

MattII

MattII

Does it? It's just an idea I've had sitting around for a few years (well, since 2011).

Another couple:
    The Mega Meal Challenge
    Brett, a chunky mid-20s guy is a big eater, so when a new restaurant opens up, offering patrons free meals for a year if they can finish off one of the restaurant's 'Mega Meals' in a single sitting, he takes the challenge on. However, his first go leaves him full to bursting before he's even a third of the way through.

Undeterred, he spends months training (mostly stuffing himself with inordinate quantities of food, which has a deleterious effect on his already fairly large waistline), until he's certain he can do it. Taking the challenge again, he's placed in a special booth, and the meal is brought out. Gamely, he plows into it, eating more and more until he finally finishes it (becoming only the fourth person in the country to do so).

The Slimming Pendant
    Hannah is a girl with a problem. At over 200 pounds, she's a constant target for bullying at high-school, which is driving her to despair. One day, she meets a mysterious woman, who gives her a necklace with a strange pendant that she says will solve Hannah's problems as long as it's undamaged. Trying it on, Hannah is ecstatic to find out that she quickly begin to shed her weight until she's quite slim.

Months pass in joy for Hannah as she finally achieves her dream of joining the cheerleading team. Not everyone is happy about this however, and one of the girls removed from the team to make way for Hannah, plots revenge.

Receiving an invitation to an after-practice party, Hannah accepts, along with the rest of the team. Things take a turn however, when Hannah, now drunk, lets slip her secret to the girl, who quickly turns this to her advantage, by loudly announcing it to the rest, and then pushing Hannah back into a couch, rips the necklace off her. This has the disastrous effect of returning all of the excess pounds that it had taken from Hannah over the months, taking her to just shy of 300 pounds weight. In a panic, she tries to escape, but being drunk, naked, and over twice the weight she's used to, there is no escape.

The Great Mother's Return
    Jack is an explorer and archeologist. While in the Amazon trying to track down the remnants of a possible 'lost kingdom' he comes across a cave with a strange, chair-like structure inside it, covered in pictograms, and with the mouldering remnants of fabric. Taking photos of the various pictograms to study later, he moves on.

Days later Jack comes across a small tribe of people who are at first hostile, but after he shows the shaman/priest/wise-man/etc. the pictures, is treated with almost reverence. Uncertain of what has just happened, be agrees to their demands to show them where he found the throne. Their approval of him only grows when they actually return to the cave. Going outside for a break, he manages to slip on a root, twisting his ankle and hitting his head.

On awaking, Jack finds himself in a rough bed, with the medicine man carefully tending to his injuries. As days turn into weeks while he waits for his ankle to heal, Jack finds himself feeling inexplicably hungry, and the tribe are only too happy to provide him as much food as he demands. Soon outgrowing his old clothes he's given a rather heavy cloak to cover himself with on the brief occasions he's upright.

Jack soon notices that one particular hunter in particular is hanging around him an awful lot. As he enquires about this, he learns the man has been appointed as his 'guardian', a move that was felt necessary after his accident. As Jack's injuries continue, and he slowly learns the tribes language however, he finds the man appearing somehow attractive. Finally after weeks, he's unable to resist, and invites the man to have sex with him, whereupon he finds out that he's inexplicably developed a clit.

Panicked at the discovery that he's somehow becoming a woman, Jack runs off, but after a couple of miles, falls and injures himself even more severely. Brought back to the camp in terrible pain, he's installed in a bed in the cave, and ministered too by the medicine man on a daily basis.

As the days pass, Jack begins to feel himself loosing control of his body, as another personality, a female one, begins to take over, only growing stronger as his body continues to bloat. She picks the former Guardian (name He Who Hunts The Jaguar) as her husband, and they have sex.

As the months pass, the tribe grows more and more prosperous, drawing in other tribes, and eventually a city begins to rise. Finally, nearly a year after discovering the temple, the former explorer, now weighing nearly 600 pounds, and going by the name The Great Mother Of All, gives birth to four children two sons (He Who Shines Like The Sun and He Who is Free Like The Sky) and two daughters (She Who Is Beautiful Like The Night and She Who Is Bountiful As The Earth), with the promise of far more on the way...

Radok the Fat

Radok is a young man, and a rising star amongst the Trang tribes, soon earning the moniker, Radok The Fierce, and rising to the head of the clans. As a leader, he is unparalleled, able to challenge any other chief and win easily. He's also bold and cunning earning himself the fear of the Empire to the south, as it seem no army is able to stop him.

This all start to come apart though, at the ravaging of Gondrida, one of the wealthiest cities in the Empire. Amongst the slaves is one particularly fetching young noblewoman by the name of Heliva, the daughter of one of the most powerful lords in Gondrida. Radok is immediately captivated by her beauty, and takes her as his fourth wife.

At first, everything is happy, Heliva soon fits in with the household, and Buoyed up by their success, the Trang go on to raid even more of the land. However, Heliva whispers words into the Radok's ears, and soon the Trang aren't just raiding, but conquering, setting up a kingdom of their own, with Radok as king.

The sedentary lifestyle doesn't suit the Trang though, and the Kingdom is soon beset by rebellions, which the Trang's attempts to crush with force only lead to more rebellions. Everything comes to a head three years later when the empire invades, conquering one city after another, as the Trang chieftains, unused to 'civilised' warfare are quickly defeated.

Soon the empire is on the steps of the capital, and ready to conquer the city. The Imperial general offers Radok an exchange however, if he can best their 'champion' in single combat, the remains of the Trang tribes will be allowed to withdraw peacefully, otherwise they'll be slaughtered. Radok readily accepts the challenge, but soon finds himself in trouble, as the final part of Heliva's plan finally comes to light. Over the past three years, his fourth wife (and most trusted advisor) has been spoiling him, adding perhaps 50 pounds to his frame, and seriously softening his muscles.

Despite fighting hard, Radok decisively loses to the Empire's 'champion', and is distraught, both at the death of his men, and the betrayal of his 'wife'. Bound in chains, Radok is taken to the capital, and displayed as 'Radok the fat', a moniker that only grows as, on the emperor's orders, he's every day forced to eat huge meals.

Two years later, the emperor is deposed, and Radok, by now approaching 700 lb, is sentenced to be executed by being fed until he bursts.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  17. Sep 12, 2019 #57

MattII

MattII

MattII

And another I just came up with:
    The Loyal Belaid
    Karlis is desperate. The daughter of a prostitute, her mother recently passed on of some unknown condition, leaving the twelve-year-old girl alone. With only the most basic skills at her disposal, she turns first to begging, and when that fails to make ends meet, to crime. Unfortunately, she's not a good thief, and soon finds herself in trouble with the law, after attempting to steal a rich man's purse. Taken before the judge, her pleas for leniency are ignored, and she's about to be sentenced when a Lord Harnis intervenes, and offers her a way out. Instead of being imprisoned, beaten and thrown back onto the street, she can instead become a 'belaid' to his ten-year-old daughter, Diniri. Curious, she enquires about the job, and is shocked to find out that being a belaid (shortened form of 'belly maid') means being linked magically linked to the lords daughter taking on any excess weight the high-borne girl has and will gain in the future. Although reluctant upon seeing the size of Lady Harnis' belaid, Emma, who weighs in the region of 400 lb, she eventually agrees, as it does at least offer her some desperately needed security. It helps too than Diniri is a very likeable girl, helpful and friendly.

After the 'linking ceremony' Karlis finds her life much changed. No longer struggling to stay alive, she has hours to throw into skills like reading, writing, horse-riding, etc. which she does with great vigour. She also exercises regularly, trying to keep her weight under control, while Diniri, for her part does her best to limit her intake so that 'Kari' doesn't end up getting too big.

Years pass slowly and happily, with Diniri becoming a slender beauty, and one of the most sought-after women in the land, while Karlis, now decidedly plump despite hers and Diniri's best efforts, becomes her ever-present attendant, confidant, and occasional lover. Finally, in her seveteenth year, Diniri is married off to a young Lord Merill Logas, and goes to live with him in his country manor. A year passes without incident, and Diniri bears twins, a son and a daughter, while Karlis bears ever more weight.

Soon after the birth, Diniri confides in Karlis that she's beginning to have some strange dreams, which makes Karlis suspicious, as she's also been having strange dreams. They make plans to visit the Logas' mage the next day. the next day, however, Karlis, now apparently a lady awakens in bed with Merill, confused about what's going on. Merill tells her than the mage has told him that women sometimes experience strange dreams soon after becoming mothers and that it's nothing to worry about. Karlis remains unconvinced however, and goes to consult the mage, who, upon examining her, discovers she has a memory charm placed upon her, as does Merill, and indeed the rest of the manor's staff. He's unable to break it however, and so it's left up to Karlis to discover what's going on.

Taking as many men as she can, Karlis sets off in search of answers to the strange dreams. Months pass as Karlis and her guards search fruitlessly, until one day, many miles from the manor, they come upon a house in the woods about which Karlis has a strange feeling. Exploring it, they're confronted by a wizard, who warns them to leave. Karlis refuses however, and so the wizard attack, wounding most of the guards, but not before Karlis moves in and wounds him mortally. As the wizard lie dying, he tells her that it's too late, and that her 'precious lady' is well on her way to becoming a cow. Exploring further, they find, indeed, Lady Diniri, though at first unrecognisable due to her immense weight of nearly 700 pounds. Sending one of the few uninjured guards to raise help, Karlis comfort Diniri and tells her that they'll find a way to reverse this.

It's almost a week before Merill and the mage arrive, weeks that are difficult for Karlis to cope with, seeing her best friend in such torment. Things only get worse, however, when the mage examines the rogue mage's work and explains that there's no way to undo Diniri's immense gains, except by breaking the rogue's charms, which would see the link restored to normal, and thus, Karlis would become as immense and immobile as Diniri. For a few moments Karlis hesitates, hating the idea, but her loyalty to her friend and lady wins out in the end, and sitting down, orders the charms broken.

It's another week before Karlis is able to be moved, it taking that long for a wagon to arrive. Diniri is with her almost every moment, thanking her again and again, and promising that once they get back, every resource she can bring to bear will be turned to helping her lose the weight.

Pilot Error (tied with Intelligence Failure)
    Tovas, an elite fighter pilot in the 23rd wing of the Dominion Navy is on holiday on Raegis, when he meets a beautiful woman in a bar. Drinking with her, he quickly finds himself inebriated (a fact which isn't meant to happen due to his having a military-grade nanosuite).

Tovas wakes, hung-over, to find himself strapped to a bed. The woman from the night before walks in and explains the situation to him, that she's part of a techno-cult that intends to take over the government, and that he's just become a key part of their plan. Tovas responds that he'll never help her, but she states she doesn't need him to, and then briefly shows off what appears to be an identical clone of him. Then she says, she'll dispose of the real him soon enough.

Despite every trick Tovas tries, he's unable to escape. Kept in a semi-lucid state, he's unaware of the passage of time, or of the changes going on to his own body, which has been made two inches shorter, 100 pounds heavier and a different ethnicity. Finally awakened after what he's told is two months, Tovas, now going by the name Karlos, is released, and immediately taken to meet up with his new girlfriend Melina.

Intelligence Failure (tied with Pilot Error)
    Tirima, an agent for Dominion's Central Intelligence Agency is on holiday on Raegis when she meets a handsome local tour guide. Business has apparently been slow, so she agrees to a tour of the area. This proves to be a fateful decision, since, exploring a local tour-spot, they're attacked by bandits, and Tirima is overpowered, with the help of the tour guide and knocked unconscious

Tirima awakes to finds herself strapped to a bed. The tour guide walks in and explains the situation to her, that he's part of a techno-cult that intends to take over the government, and that she's just become a key part of their plan. Tirima responds that he'll never help her, but he states he doesn't need her to, and then briefly shows off what appears to be an identical clone of her. Then he says,she'll dispose of the real her soon enough.

Despite every trick Tirima tries, she's unable to escape. Kept in a semi-lucid state, she's unaware of the passage of time, or of the changes going on to his own body, which has been made an inch taller, 80 pounds heavier and a different ethnicity. Finally awakened after what she's told is two months, Tirima, now going by the name Melina, is released, and immediately taken to meet up with her new boyfriend, Karlos.

Changing Attitudes
    Shanice, the head of the local high-school athletics team, breaks down one night, heading home from out of town. Fortunately, help is at hand, but unfortunately - in Shanice's opinion - the only help available is a fat old woman in rough clothes. They argue a bit, and although she does eventually help Shanice out, the woman, calling herself Momma Bobcha warns her that she'll need to change her attitude if she wants to get on from now on. Ignoring the woman's warning, Shanice heads off into the night.

Shanice soon finds out Momma Bobcha's warnings most dire however, for each time she insults a girl about her weight, she finds herself gaining an pound from them. Quickly being kicked off the athletics team in disgrace, Shanice soon finds herself getting heavier and heavier as she struggles to keep her sharp tongue in her head.

A month passes, and Shanice finds herself breaking 200 pounds, and worse, no matter how much she starves herself, or exercises herself ragged, she can't shed an ounce of weight, leaving her feeling dejected and isolated, the only people willing to talk to her being the local 'swine herd'. Tracking down Momma Bobcha again, she demands she remove the curse. The old woman refuses, but tells her she can break it on her own, by apologising to those she's hurt the most.

Another two weeks go by, and Shanice finds herself passing 260 pounds, passing several of the 'swine herd', and becoming even more isolated. One day, she's approached by one of the local nerds, Thomas. Although not interested at first, he persists, and eventually she begins to enjoy herself for the first time in months.

As she approaches 300 pounds, Shanice finally plucks up the courage to apologise to the girls she'd once called the 'swine herd', finally breaking the curse. They warn her however, that dating Thomas can be a curse in itself, as his greatest desire in life is to fatten women to immobility. Shanice is shocked, but at the same time, highly appreciative of Thomas' affections, and so she decided to continue dating him, and also finally start to hand out with as she now calls them, 'the big babes'.

Six months out of high school, Shanice and Thomas are married, with Shanice now pushing 350 pounds, climbing to 400+ pounds with the birth of their first children (a boy and a girl) a year later.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  18. Sep 13, 2019 #58

MattII

MattII

MattII

A few more:
    Becoming The Lion
    Mandla is the son of a chief, a (comparatively) tall, strong young man with dreams of glory. The tribe are shapeshifters, able to take the form of animals at will once they've 'acquired' them. However, they can only take on forms of equivalent weight, so most of the tribe's men take on the form of large leopards. Mandla, however, has higher goals, he wants to acquire a lion. This goal is routinely joked about, as a man weighing as much as a lion would not be a good hunter or warrior. Finally, on his 15th birthday, Mandla leaves the tribe, vowing to return within a year "as a lion".

Wandering the plains, Mandla is confronted by the enormity of his task. 'Acquiring' a lion is easy, he does so within a week. However, taking a lion's form means becoming the weight of a lion, and that is less simple, as a man - or leopard - the weight of a grown lion would indeed be slow and cumbersome, and thus a poor hunter or warrior, and out alone, such problems could be deadly. However, he's resolute, unwilling to back down on his goals.

Eventually, after months, Mandla stumbles across a baobab tree, and realises the crown is a perfect place to make his home in preparation for his transformation. He spends weeks preparing, acquiring a large amount of meat and storing it away in the baobab in his leopard form. Finally, he's ready, and so proceeds about his task. One bit of lore he relies on is that, after an hour, any food consumed in one form is absorbed when transformed when taking on a new form.

Mandla reaches his goal weight within a week, And he is indeed quite massive, having difficulty in even standing. The last thing he does in his tree-top 'home' is to sling a necklace together out of the vertebra of his prey to wear in his lion form. This done, he transforms into a lion and carefully, slowly descends to the ground.

Weeks later, Mandla returns to his tribe. First approaching in the form of a lion, he's almost killed by the tribe's warriors, but they back off in awe when he transforms back into a man. In equal parts awed at his achievement, respectful of his resolution and amused at his awkwardness as a man, they bring him before his father, who is overjoyed that his son has returned, and as awed at the warriors at his achievement.

The Idol Of Bounty
    Craig likes to think of himself as an urban treasure-hunter. One day while exploring a junk-shop in the lower parts of town, he comes across a Buddha-like statue that he seems drawn to. After talking with the owner of the junk-shop, he's told it came to the shop from the Luckmann estates, a family noted both for their immense wealth, but also their immense size. Doubtful of the story's veracity, but desiring of the statue, he bargains the junk-shop owner down to a price which he's willing to pay, and walks out with the statue. Arriving back at his apartment, he places the statue on a shelf in his bedroom, and then, curiously hungry, goes to get something to eat.

Within a week, things have changed for Craig. One of the senior managers at the company retires, and he is promoted to the position. This gain in status, however, is accompanied by a gain in weight as well, as he is now 10 pounds heavier than he was when he acquired the statue. Feeling curiously experimental, he buys a Lottery ticket, and is ecstatic when, that weekend he wins a jackpot of over $100 Million. Quickly handing in his notice, he sets about having a house built to cater to the needs of his quickly-expanding girth.

A year later, Craig's wealth is close to a billion, and his weight is close to 600 pounds, and still slowly rising, though his wife, a feeder, seems only too happy about that.

New Nanotech
    Drovan is a man with a problem. Like most of the population he's living in a world where employment is optional, and the tasks are mostly make-work, just there to keep people out of trouble. Unlike most others though, he's smart enough to realise this, but not in a position to do anything about it. An eventual escape presents itself to him on the form of an advert on the local job forum for a "nanotech tester". Enquiring about the position, he finds that the company advertising is experimenting with a new form of nanotechnology with a wide array of applications. Finally seeing his chance to escape the monotony of his current life, he agrees to join the program.

This new form of nanotechnology turns out to be different from anything Drovan has experienced before, in that he will be the repository for the nanites. Implanted with a small nanofactory, he soon finds himself putting on weight rapidly. The payoff for his gain is that he can now 'create', from his own mass, almost any implement he needs. Just simple things at first, knives, hammers, etc, but increasingly more complex as time goes on.

A year in, Drovan is in heaven. Despite weighing over 1,000 pounds (though he looks like he weighs 'only' about 400 pounds), he's never felt more fulfilled, as his nanotechnology allows him to take on many different jobs from nuclear reactor technician to space-walker to construction-site worker, and dozens of others.

Shiftless
    Tirafina is a woman on the run. A shapeshifter and thief, she has earned no small amount of fame for being able to steal anything she's hired to, and get away without suspicion. At least, that was the case until she took a job stealing from Morano The Wise, a hermit wizard in the outer reaches of the kingdom. Although she manages the job, it seems she's aroused Morano's anger, and he's hunting her relentlessly.

A month passes as Morano and Tirafina play can and mouse, until one night, Morano finally catches up with her. Fearing for her life, Tirafina pleads with the wizard to spare her, which he agrees to, on one condition, namely, that she retrieve what she stole from him. Stuck for options, Tirafina agrees.

Three weeks later, Tirafina finally returns to Morano with her prize in hand, which pleases Morano. However, he says he doesn't trust her, and that she must make up for all the trouble she caused him. Tirafina tries to escape, but is unable to, and ends up bound and locked in a spare room while Morano prepares the punishment. The next day, she's dragged outside, and forced to sit inside a magical circle, whereupon Morano transforms her into a horse. Quickly Morano Fits her with a halter, saddle and saddlebags while she stands there stunned, they ride out.

Upon returning in the evening, with saddlebags full of herbs, mushrooms, etc. Morano removes the kit from Tirafina, then, with a snap of his fingers, transforms her back into a woman. In accordance with the laws of mass equivalence however, instead of returning to her former, fairly slender self, she weighs as much as a woman as she did as a horse, and is little more than an immobile pile of flesh. Smilling and telling her to accept her fate, Morano drapes a blanket over her shoulders, and tells her that dinner will be ready soon.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  19. Oct 22, 2019 #59

MattII

MattII

MattII

Teleport Malfunction
    Nicole Durman is a much sought-after woman, slim, beautiful, and a genius physicist, but also head-strong, arrogant and uncompromising. As the head of a team attempting to develop a practical teleporter, she drives her team hard, struggling to get the first human-capable teleporter to the market before her competitiors in other companies can.

Finally, after years of effort, she's sure she has a working rig, and so decides to test it. However, few of her team are willing to take the risk on an unfinished product, and so it's left up to Nicole herself and her current boyfriend Richard to act as the guinea pigs. Stepping in, she orders the machine run. As predicted by some, it malfunctions, blowing a number of components.

With both Nicole and Richard dematerialised in the machine, the team races to fix it and get them back. After hours, they're finally ready to try and rematerialise their boss and co-worker. Unfortunately, when the machine blew out, Richard's 'pattern' was corrupted, and so on rematerialising, only Nicole shows up, but now weighing just shy of 300 pounds.

Bounteous Bounty
    Drovak is a bounty-hunter, and a successful one, having dozens of captures to his name. One day, he, along with several others, are hired to capture a rogue wizard, Landis. Since Landis is described as highly dangerous, he agrees to team up with another hunter, a woman named Himara, on the understanding that they'll cooperate in the capture, and split the takings 50/50.

Landis makes for a tough capture, both because he himself is elusive, and because Drovak and Himara take pains to ensure that the other hunters are set back enough to not be a problem later.

Finally, they corner the wizard, And move to take him in. Himara leads, planning to capture the wizard in her 'prison-gem', but Landis raises a defense of some sort, and so, instead of capturing him, Himara absorbs him, her weight growing to over 250 pounds, causing her clothes to tear off her. Drovak is too shocked to move for a moment, but recovers before Himara/Landis can put up much of a fight. Knocking her out with a pre-loaded enchantment, Drovak attempts to capture her with his own gem, Only to discover himself suffering the same fate, falling over backwards as he now weights well over 400 pounds. In his head, Landis crows that he in fact got to them several nights before, and modified their gems.

Days pass, and Drovak finds himself a prisoner in his own body along with Himara as Landis has taken control to suppress them, a process he first developed years ago, along with being partially responsible for the creation of the 'prison-gems', which he has used since as a method to jump bodies and keep himself young.

Playing Mother
    Tarina is a young woman in desperate straits. Coming from a poor background in the country, she hoped to find her fortune in the city but instead found ruin. Losing her little money to unwise choices and con-men, she was forced to turn to pick-pocketing, a trade for which she had little skill, and was soon apprehended.

Sitting in a prison cell, and soon expecting to be executed, Tarina is surprised to be offered away out by her latest victim. The merchant's wife is three months pregnant, but would really rather not bear the burden, so she offers Tarina her freedom, in exchange for Tarina becoming the surrogate for her baby. With no other option in her mid, Tarina agrees, especially as it means she'll also receive regular meals, and a roof over her head.

Months pass, and Tarina finds her new life rather accomodating. Although she has to work to earn her keep, it isn't especially strenuous, and her growing belly gives her an unexpected sense of satisfaction.

As her due date gets closer though, Tarina begins to worry about her life afterwards, but her mistress tells her not to worry, since she has asked around, and has found several others willing to offer her a similar deal.

The birth is the most excruciating thing Tarina has ever been through, and it almost puts her off the surrogacy idea, but after a couple of weeks on the streets again, she makes up her mind, and agrees to become a professional surrogate for the rich, despite the pain of birth.

Years pass, and Tarina's fortunes grow, as does her waistline. With little downtime between surrogacies, and gaining at least a few pounds every time, she goes from slim to plump to fat. By the time she's informed that her safety is at risk from further children, she is immensely rich, but also quite obese.

Research Sentence
    Henry Steward is a man with no future. As a convicted mass-murderer, he's on death row awaiting execution, when salvation comes from an unexpected source. A scientific company is prospecting the prison for 'volunteers' for a new medical program aimed at helping the country's increasingly overweight population. Eager to escape death row in any way possible, Henry signs up immediately.

Soon after arriving at the secure facility, Henry is shocked to discover that the program he's signed up for is not aimed at making people thinner, but instead at making being fat less of a health risk. Unfortunately for him, despite multiple attempts to escape, he's unable to do so, and on the third, injures his leg, making further attempts all but impossible, especially after hit weight starts to balloon.

20. Oct 22, 2019 #60

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

This story has shades of that: https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/take-it-all-in-bbw-dining-xwg.119280/page-1