• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story search

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolag12345

I remember first reading this story on Deviantart, but it seems to have disappeared recently. Really enjoyed the concept and was hoping to find it again. Here’s the gist of the story:

An athletic young woman runs in a track meet, then wakes up the next day fat. She goes to the mall to buy new clothes and is insulted by some of her skinny friends who don’t recognize her. She eats a huge meal at the food court, buys clothes, then returns to her college dorm and falls asleep; when she wakes up she is even fatter, so fat that she breaks her scale. She struggles to make it to class, then bumps into a strange guy she noticed in the crowd at the track meet. He drops a typewriter he was carrying and it’s revealed that he was the one who caused her to gain weight every time she slept by typing it on the typewriter. She fails to chase after him, then comes across a female friend she talked to earlier at the track meet who is now also extremely fat. They go back to her dorm and end up becoming intimate; at the end, the two women are enormous and dating, they love being fat and don’t even remember when they used to be skinny and athletic.

That’s pretty much the whole thing; remembered it better than I thought I did. :p If anyone knows the title/author or has a link, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back