• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Starvation

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, XWG: Wherein one woman escapes from the tyranny of a controlling boyfriend’s diet mania . . .

Starvation

BY BBW-ELLJAY

Part One

Vickie stood on the scale in front of Andrew, her husband of one year, as was her ritual every morning. 92-1/2 pounds it read, he gleamed. She was a tall woman nearly 5 foot 9 so this was extremely thin. She weighed around 125 when they married and he thought she was grotesquely obese. He put her on a diet - torture was more like it. He watched everything she put in her mouth and even forced her to eat nothing but lettuce leaves and water for days on end. She thought she was happy; she thought he really cared about her, but she was beginning to get sick of this. He was insistent that she be thin to the point of starvation.

He put a chain around her waist, painfully tight so that if she even thought about eating, it would cut into her flesh and she would have to stop. He kept tightening it with each pound she lost, so now if she had a one or two pound gain with her monthly, it nearly cut her circulation off. He gave her black coffee enemas to hasten her weight loss. They argued about everything, he even withheld sex when she did anything to disagree with him.

She asked for a divorce shortly after their first anniversary. They split everything in half and she moved to an apartment close to her work. She had a dear friend cut the chain off her waist - he nearly passed out when he saw her emaciated body with her ribs sticking out, her pelvic bones protruding and a hollow space where a belly should be.

She and Bob talked for hours, she let loose with all her unhappiness of the past year. Bob had always liked her, but he was not attracted to her because of her extreme thinness. She expressed a desire to gain weight, to REALLY gain weight. Bob had always been a FA (never dating anyone under 300 pounds). Vickie never knew; no one really did. She discussed how she wanted to be free of the chains that bound her physically and emotionally when she was with Andrew. Bob said he would be willing to help her in any way.

They went to the store and got some weight gain shakes and some real food. She had to take it slow because of the year of starvation; she might throw up any real nutrition. She began to eat normally. Three meals a day with a weight gain shake at each meal to wash it all down. The first few days were brutal – she fought the urge to bring it back up. Bob massaged her skin where the chain cut in so deeply and fought the urge to vomit at the sight of her.

By the end of one month she had gained 30 pounds. She was still so terribly thin, but she was starting to glow and look like a healthy human instead of a walking corpse. They gradually increased her food intake and doubled her shakes, now made with rich, heavy ice-cream and malted milk powder. She was on her way!

She was insatiable; she ate like it was going to be taken away from her, because it had been in the past. Bob made sure there was plenty for her to eat whenever and whatever she wanted. She never knew such joy or such freedom! She ate and ate and ate. The sweets, the calorie laden meals, the snacks and junk food, she had never eaten before. Bob was so happy for her and he was falling in love!!

At the end of a year she weighed 250 pounds! She was absolutely beautiful!! Bob surprised her with a 5-carat diamond and told her when she reached 350 pounds they would be married. She was determined to reach that goal and more!!! They were married on an island in the Caribbean, she wore a thin revealing island gown, He was so proud to see her little waddle, her bulbous ass, her belly sway under the thin fabric, he could barely contain his excitement!!! What a difference from that skeleton he saw a year and a half ago. They spent their honeymoon eating and relaxing and making love. She was proud of her distended belly which was now starting to drop over her dimpled thighs. In the mirror she saw rolls upon rolls of fat; she smiled at herself and at what she and Bob had created.
She was a little sick when they got home; she was concerned and went to the Dr. right away.

She was pregnant!!! Andrew never wanted children, because of the weight gain and other reasons. She and Bob were elated. She gained 100 pounds with her pregnancy. She suckled that chubby little cherub with her watermelon-sized breasts. It was so beautiful. She never lost an ounce and found out she was pregnant again! Another 100 pounds just like that!! It happened once more after that. Her Dr. said that was it and tied her tubes after number three. She was well over 700 pounds and he didn’t want another risky delivery. They were satisfied with three chubby little ones. Bob hired a nanny to take care of the babies so Vickie didn’ have to run around after them and possibly lose any weight.

Vickie was really packing the weight on after the last baby and Bob had a feeling, she was reaching some pretty high numbers. Her belly stuck out six feet in front of her and before she was almost totally immobile, he managed to get her on an industrial scale. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was over 1100 pounds!! He called the Guinness People,nd they said yes she was in the top 10 fattest women. They came with their cameras. He had a dress made to cover her breasts but not her enormous belly - that was impossible! They photographed and weighed and measured her. She would be featured in their next edition!!! Imagine!

Part Two

With all the publicity of the Guinness Book, a lot of sick-os came out of the woodwork. The sickest being her ex husband Andrew, who showed up at their door with a bunch of reporters. Bob really didn't want all these strangers in the house, but he stayed while they asked Vickie questions. Some were so dumb. Others were there for the shock-value, like she was a side-show attraction. When she saw Andrew, she nearly fainted. He had this revolted look on his face. "HELLO- Miss ELEPHANTINE!!! I see you have been busy since I left you!!!"

"The way I remember it I LEFT YOU" Vickie replied.

"So I always knew you would blow up if I didn't watch you and I was right!!"

"Andrew, what do you want?? Did you come to gloat or ridicule or what?"

Andrew said "I heard you were enormous and I had to see with my own eyes, that you have turned into a repulsive, fat pig!!! Do you have the chain I used to put around your tiny waist?"

Vickie answered "YES I do, and I now wear it as a bracelet!!!!!!!! NOW GET OUT! You've had your laugh - GO AND NEVER DARKEN OUR DOOR AGAIN - YOU FOOL!!!!"

Bob comforted her after all the reporters left. He fed her a delicious chocolate torte. He assured her that she she would never be too fat for him, EVER! He would never put her through anything like that again. She was still so beautiful, so enormously, rotundly beautiful - and she was all his forever!

Latest posts

Back