• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: The Soccer Girl - Part Two

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, WG: Here's a sequel to "The Soccer Girl."

The Soccer Girl
Part Two

By UmbroBoy
Email: [email protected]

Author’s note: This is a sequel but it is stand alone too with a few visits from the first one. Enjoy! Please email me or leave comments on my livejournal at www.livejournal.com/users/umbroboy Thanks!

+​

“Bethany Calhoun….like oh my god, look have flabby she’s gotten!” Stephanie Durron, a freshman in college said to her friend Megan. It was September and the beginning of college for most graduate high school students. “ She used to be so athletic and now shes just a fat legged bubble butted pig! How could Ralph go out with her? Like really!, listen gotta get goin’ my stuff is un-pack and my single dorm is now setup. I’ll be unpacking and getting ready for soccer practice soon. Stephanie used to go to play on the soccer team back at her high school with Bethany, she too like Bethany was interested in Ralph, until now of course. Bethany seem to have gained a lot of weight and she even began telling people about ho she as happy with new found flab and body and handsome boyfriend. This made Stephanie all the more angry that a fat bottom heavy girl with A cups could steal such a great man and then even to keep a position on the high school team as a chunky goalie.

“Well I should forget about that fat pig, I know I’ll never get that fat, college will just be great for me!.” Stephanie thought as she looked at her somewhat moderate 150 lbs body with a height of 5,6. She secretly never admitted or wanted to believe It, but she too was gaining weight over the summer. Her body just like Bethany’s was bottom heavy. She hated how a somewhat thin girl like her could not get Ralph unlike her flabbier counter part.

During her first few weeks at her college, Stephanie made many friends and continued to do well on the soccer Team. Her team had gotten new kits this year. Black and white Umbro kits. Stephanie did well as a the teams goalie making 12 saves during the first few weeks of soccer season and helping the team get into the Rubens Tournament for next spring.

Soon the weather began to change and he soccer team began setting up for indoor soccer. One chilly November day Stephanie was making her way into the lunch room when a chubby girl bumped into her almost knocking her over. Reacting to this with distained hatred for the fatter half of her sex, Stephanie immaturely said “watch it chunky, don’t kill me next time with you fat body…..”

That made the girl look angry, “Careful you might have a bigger bottom someday yourself..” the girl shot back looking at Stephanie’s rear. The two exchanged menacing glances until the crowds of people entering and leaving forced them to break chains. Stephanie entered the cafeteria without know what she had just done to herself.

“That female jock bitch!, she called me tubbie,” said Laura to her other chunky friend Kate. Kate and Laura were good roommates. Laura had also been overweight, she stood at 5,8 with 210 lbs of flab even spread out. She used to play soccer but then quit because her teammates ridiculed her. She was a chemistry major at the college. While sitting in the class the next day she pondered how to get back at that mean hearted girl. She had found out her name was Stephanie and that she was a popular “hot” chick amongst the males at her college, mean while the chemistry professor was blabbing on

“…. The substance Thylominal is derived from the thyroid glands and is a interest mixture we will be experimenting with today. As some of you know this substance is a newly found added cause to weight gain.. blah blah blah”… the professor went on. “Alright get out your lab coats and be seated at the tables for your work. I will be coming around to check on how you are all doing. “

Laura got her lab coat and took her stool up to the table and receive her sample Thylominal. The objective for the students in class was to observe how a drop of this substance could stimulate animal’ skins cells to absorb hormones from the Thylominal and expand the fat cells within the skin.

Laura realized then that if she could somehow take this substance and apply to Stephanie then she’d be satisfied with her vengeance.

Raising her hand “Um professor could this substance use a medium such as ….mmmm…. rubbing powder or even be diluted in water to have an effect on skin still?”

“Yes it can be but the effect will only be temporary, I don’t know how you could make the effect last but my guess is you do it enough times like rub your arm with it 4 or 5 times within a week with, it should be permanent, but even then it can easily be washed off with little or no effect to the body. “

“Thanks professor!” Laura said. When class was over Laura managed to pocket several small sized containers of the substance and went back to her room to think her plan to get Stephanie back.”

She was taking only a minimum of credits for a full time status so she had a lot of time on her hands to exact her vengeance. Ever since she could remember being chubby she was tormented and she no longer cold take it. She studied the habits of Stephanie, and soon found a plausible point to have the Thylominal have contact Stephanie while studying in her activities. The plan as she explained it to her roommate was that when ever she did her laundry she would dry it on the drying racks in the laundry room.
The week before finals in early December Stephanie and her roommate decided to put the plan into motion.

When Stephanie left her soccer clothing to dry, Kate motioned for Laura to enter the roommate no one was in there now. Kate kept an eye out while Laura applied the substance in diluted water with gloves on to her Stephanie’s black Umbro shorts and Umbro track pants.

The two immediately ran to their watching point and talked for a bit on the effects of the substance. “Yeah if it’s preheated in the material it’ll have a faster affect and more devastating” Laura said to Kate “So if she decides to throw those Umbros into the dryer or somehow apply heat to them then her fat cells will expander faster and longer?” Kate asked. “Yep and the harder it’ll be to wash off. Always use cold water when washing this stuff off. If you use hot water It’ll have an effect the day after.” Laura said with a smile.

Soon Stephanie came down and got her clothing and left. “It’s done two more times and we’ll be set ! I wonder how fat she’ll become?” said Laura as she went back to her room.

+​

“Hmmm, I think I’ll wear my Umbro pants and Umbro shorts for tonight..” Thought Stephanie. She put on the black Umbro pants and Umbro Shorts.” Hmm still a little wet?” she thought as she plugged in her blow dryer. She dried her Umbros and then hopped into bed, she had to get up early for soccer practice the next morning.

“Hey Kate could you out those some where in the bathroom, I don’t want anyone to see them , thanks Laura said as she look for her books. Kate place the containers in the bathroom, and noticed the soap bottle was empty. ‘Hey Kate don’t forget to filled the soap bottle up I think your out.

“Yeah I will, cya Kate” replied Laura as she was preoccupied with looking for one of her books.

A half hour went by, Laura looked at the clock “11:23pm hmm I think its time for a shower.” She got undressed and went into the shower. While washing her hair, she reached for the soap. “Damnit there isn’t any soap? “ she said as she felt the bottle, then dropped it into the tub. She fumbled about causing her leg shaver and a few other items to fall. She finally found the soap bottle. “Hmm I thought this was empty..” she said as she squeeze the ooze onto herself. “Mm this soaps is more watery than before…. its probably the shower water.” she thought as she rubbed it all of her. Body. “Mm this hot shower is what I need after such a long day!” she thought as she turned off the hot water. She stepped out and took her tower and dried herself off, rubbing her bottom half since it felt like it would not dry. Finally she got dressed and left the bathroom as it was and hopped into bed, dreaming of her revenge.

Latest posts

Back