Strange food mascots, does this bother you too?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

altered states

señor member
Au Pied du Cochon, the 24-hour haven for drunks, tourists, and me, seems to revel in their eponymous mascot's victimhood. My GF, not a vegetarian under normal circumstances, refused to eat there because their sign shows a chef chasing a piglet with a knife, a little too much for her. Below is a graphic from their website, a CGI-inspired porker with pleading eyes.

I imagine the first PETA party president nuking the entire Ile de France someday.

View attachment BlockBotLeft.gif

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Someone even has a blog on the subject. Posts feature disturbing advertisements and logos.

When I ran across it, I remembered this thread and figured it belonged here.

-Rusty

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
I was thinking last night that, for official Food Mascot Weirdness, nothing beat the old McDonaldland characters. I always thought they were kind of creepy.

Mayor McCheese looks downright angry in this one:

And of course, The Grimace.

Memories. Memories.

sugar and spice

In Remembrance
I was thinking last night that, for official Food Mascot Weirdness, nothing beat the old McDonaldland characters. I always thought they were kind of creepy.

Mayor McCheese looks downright angry in this one:

And of course, The Grimace.

Memories. Memories.
When my brother got married his bride to be asked me to be a bridesmaid. To my horror she chose dresses that were purple( which is actually my favorite color now). I knew it the minute I looked in the mirror though I looked just like Grimace! and of course my other jerky brother had to call me that too when he saw me in that dress.:D

wabullets

I remember seeing a billboard for Hooter's Restaurants........I believe in the Virginia Beach/ Norfolk area that read........" Not even a Rooster gets a piece of Chicken this good"

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
this is like the one I see everywhere from the freeway..

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
Well, there's your problem.. they're drinking a beer! That's why they're acting all crazy..

Latest posts