• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Strange food mascots, does this bother you too?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
You know something I've never understood? When you go to a BBQ restaurant and their mascot is a pig dressed in an apron and a chef's hat cooking ribs. And he's smiling! Why would he be happy about this?!
Or a chicken place that has a chicken happily cooking fried chicken.
I thought of this today because I was eating at Popeye's and looking at the decor (which of course has a happy chicken cooking some of his fellow feathered friends) and there was one pic of a guy cooking soup/gumbo and there were little crabs in it and they were singing and one that was being spooned into the soup was playing the harmonica! I don't know if I could be so happy as to play the harmonica at a time like that! It kind of reminds me of how supposedly the band played on as the Titanic sank.
Does this trend creep anyone else out? I think it's kind of funny/cute but creepy at the same time.

Latest posts

Back