Quantcast

Strange Yet Wonderfull

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well, this weekend yielded some interesting results in this ongoing saga. I will start by emphasizing the need for couples, new partners, and everything in between to maintain open lines of communication. It is imperative that each person foster a culture of openness, honesty, and transparency. Otherwise, missteps can/will be made, and things can end before they really have a chance to blossom.

On Sunday, we agreed on walking in another park (I guess this is our thing now). I made us a light lunch of sandwiches and chips. The weather was unseasonably warm but still nice. I noticed after we left the car that Hannah’s hand kept grazing mine as we started our tour of the park. I guessed that she wanted to hold my hand. I didn’t want to assume this right off but in hindsight, I feel she enjoys this more than anyone I’ve ever been with. I haven’t yet asked but I think it’s because I make such a big deal about how lovely and soft her hands are.

As has become customary when we spend time alone, we kiss a great deal. It’s obvious that she likes my kisses and I hers. Kissing, I feel, is probably the most intimate act two people can engage in. It involves a complete “letting go” of your inhibitions (even if it’s just momentary) to open your mouth and accept another’s upon yours. Yes, sexual intercourse is very intimate, but the exchange that comes with kissing can get you lost in the moment.

Even though we do a great deal of kissing, it is not to make overt public displays of affection. We aren’t like, “Hey, people! Look at us!” It may just be in response to a question or answer or a look or a caress. I love that we are both in tune with this little activity and there was no prompting from either of us. The park we were in was somewhat busy with people, families, children. But there are so many different paths you can take, and the park is big enough that we found ourselves alone much of the time. I noticed that she likes to squeeze, caress, and pat my bottom and awful lot!

As afternoon turned to evening, we finally packed up and headed home. Once we got to Hannah’s place (that she shares with a roommate), I parked the car and we got out to talk some more and kiss goodnight. I think Hannah enjoys that she’s been able to share very intimate and intense details of her life, without me getting spooked or becoming judgmental or treating her differently. As I got in my car and started to back out of the parking spot, she came over and leaned in my window and said, “So, when are you planning on coming to bed with me?”

Now, the animal in me (and there is an animal in all of us) wanted to jump out of the car while it was running and take her in the bushes right then and there! But the gentleman in me had to remain calm, cool, and collected. I said, “Whenever you invite me.” She stared at me for a minute as I smiled at her. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered in my ear, “Stay tuned.” I am definitely staying tuned!

Last edited:

Broseph

DM Supporter
Wow, BEK, thanks for sharing your adventures man. I've enjoyed jumping in here and reading about the latest developments. Glad your finding happiness with a special lady!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Good response to her question -- not easy to have such a perfect response on the spot. 👍
You better believe it! My mouth was watering at the thought!

She called me a yesterday and remarked that it made her curious that I didn't just jump her bones (old school saying) right then and there. I thought to myself that my Jedi mind trick is working!

GeeseHoward

She called me a yesterday and remarked that it made her curious that I didn't just jump her bones (old school saying) right then and there. I thought to myself that my Jedi mind trick is working!
I'm glad to hear that you've had a hell of an amount of luck BEK. I hope it all works out for you...

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer

This was long ago and in younger days, but I made my wife take things slow when we were dating, and I've never regretted it. Having time to savour kisses and touches, then adding a bit more and making the most of it, and then a bit more, and so on. I think it makes you both become very aware of various types and degrees of intimacy.

lizzie_lotr

I love reading your posts. So sweet and genuine. I wish you nothing but the best!!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hannah and I have had some pretty interesting conversations this week. Our schedules were such that we've only had time to grab lunch on a couple of days. But she's free this weekend and I only have baby sitting duty on Saturday morning. She says she wants to do some cooking on Saturday evening, so I'm looking forward to that.

We've spent quite a few hours talking on the phone. I love that that she enjoys talking to me about anything. I hope that carries over into other facets of our relationship ;) . I'm thinking this might be a particularly enjoyable weekend. She asked me what my favorite scents are. Oddly enough, they are: vanilla, cherry, almond, and coconut. :p Is there a pattern there? I let her know that if she were to wear a particular vanilla scent, I cannot be held responsible for the overwhelming amount of cuddles, kisses, hugs, licks, nibbles, (and other things) that would probably ensue. She hit me with the "Oh really?" I assured her that this was true to which she replied, "Alright then, Tarzan. It's on!"

Could the Ol' Sarge be swinging from a vine this weekend? Only time will tell!💞

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
This past weekend was topsy-turvy for sure.

First of all, my not-so-understanding daughter came in later than she promised on Saturday, which made me late for my date with Hannah. She even tried to pull a fast one on me. When she came in the house, she immediately jumped in the shower. So I had to wait until she was finished before I could leave as I didn't want to leave the little guy all by himself. When she gets out, she starts talking about how she was supposed to work a double and that she only came home to get a quick shower. But by the time she finished her story, I had walked out the door. She called me as I drove away telling me she had to go back to work but I called BS! She was just trying to hurry so she could go out with her friends or boyfriend or whomever. She knew I had things to do, places to go and a cute, cuddly nurse to see. Of course I got cursed out (again).

Hannah understood and really had a nice meal waiting for me: Veal Parmesan, bacon wrapped asparagus, garlic parmesan Yukon Gold potatoes, and she baked and apple pie! Not only was the food very tasty, I love watching her enjoy her food. We've talked enough and let out many secrets over the last few weeks and she understands my fixation with watching her eat. Not for her to gain, but how she savors the tastes and textures of food. I think my revealing this secret made her take greater pleasure in dining. After dinner, we sat on the couch and nearly devoured the whole apple pie. It's wonderful to finally be with someone who doesn't feel I need to curtail my sweets intake.

While we were talking, I felt the need to reveal to her my membership on this site. I felt that it might cause some friction the longer I waited and like I've said before, I needed to be as honest and transparent as possible. At first she was slightly upset. She felt I had lied about it not being a "fat girl thing". But once I clearly explained the situation, she calmed down a bit. I even let her read this very thread hoping that she wouldn't once again be mad. It turns out that she was rather flattered with all that I've written to date. She even noted that I had not gotten graphic or overly descriptive and maintained her anonymity.

I explained to her that the last 8-10 years of my marriage were not overly exciting and that after the divorce, I was just sad and alone and really wanting to give up the ghost so to speak. I found a measure of solace in being on Dims and interacting with everyone here. It made me hopeful for the future even though I knew I was far from "a catch" in anyone's eyes. But certain aspects of my life did begin to improve. I started writing again. I began to tap into my own wisdom and experience in an effort to help others. It made me feel useful, especially when I was asked to become a Mod. I think she understood where I was coming from. I've encouraged her to join as well.

After I led her to one of my short stories here (The Nightside), she read it with a quiet fascination. When she was finished, I could tell there was something different about her. Her visage softened and she was no longer skeptical of my motives (apparently). She asked me if I noticed that she was wearing Vanilla Fields from Victoria's Secret. I said that I did and it was taking nearly all of my resolve not to turn into a ravenous Big Kat right then and there. When she said, "Don't hold back on my account", it was on!