• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Strong eyebrows

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aust99

Ladies.... show me your brows....

I have been pondering for a while about getting my brows reshaped and want to start using a eyebrow pencil to fill them in a bit. I have dyed blond and brown (half head of foils, alternating colour) hair and my eyebrows are light brownish....

Now I know I wont get the same results due to colour, but I am seriously lusting after some thick, defined brows. It probably has quite a lot to do with the fact that I’m slightly obsessed with fabulously thick retro brows, of Audrey Hepburn or Elizabeth Taylor proportions.

Behold:
View attachment 93976View attachment 93975

Even the future Queen got in on the fabulous brow action recently:

View attachment 93977

I'm posting a pic of my current brows.... I want to make them a pit darker/ fuller. I will try to get a brow pencil today and have a play around.... View attachment 93983

Will post pics after too...

I've notice a lot of the ladies of dims have had some awesome eyebrows lately and would love to hear peoples thoughts and experiences with strong/ defined eyebrows. Post pictures too if you can....

:kiss2:

Latest posts

Back