• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Strongest chair you ever broke???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockhopper12

Just want to hear your stories about the strongest chair you have ever broken. What kind of chair was it, what was it made of?? Mine has to be the lazyboy/recliner. I had one that was a hand me down from my parents. It was a Green Lane swivel style reclier. I was siting in it and the wooden slat that holds the springs snapped and I crashed through the seat. It was a awesome feeling breaking a chair like that. Has anyone ever broke a recliner from sitting in it?? Posted a pic of a recliner that looked similar to the one I broke in a cabin that i stayed in. I really hoped it would break when I sat in it. It creeked and moaned. It held up to the stress and pressure I put on it. Maybe next time...

View attachment DSC09897-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back