• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Struggles into transition of becoming a female

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
For a long time I have struggle figure out who I am as a person. I always though I was just an average male, but always felt that something is missing. Then I woke one day and begin to think that maybe I'm not a male but a female that is trapped in a male's body. Then I begin to connect my past along with why I like playing female characters in video games and realize that I am born in the wrong gender. After this discovery I begin to do loads of research on the transgender community. However, when I told my father that I want to transition to female, he was shocked, scared, and worried. I was nervous because I though he would hate me because of fear and hatred, but yet he accepts me because I'm his child. All that my father wants me to be is to be happy and be myself. I haven't told my mother just yet but I am really nervous. To me becoming a female will make me happy because I know who I am as person on the inside, its the outside that doesn't match.

Latest posts

Back