• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stuck in Court - by Samster (BBW, Stuckage)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

BBW, Stuckage - - the state's prime witness puts on an unexpected show

Stuck in Court
By Samster

2am Saturday, February 2nd and Debbie Hill was driving across the southern suburbs of Wichita Falls. She was tired and maybe just a little drunk. It had been a late night for the Hills at Clay and Jenny’s wedding anniversary party.

Across in the passenger seat her husband Hank was snoring like a baby. He reeked of beer and bourbon. Debbie had already decided he was sleeping in the spare room. Glancing across she rolled her eyes then re-focused on the road. The Hills lived twenty five miles north of Wichita Falls in the small town of Burkburnett. A quick thirty minute drive round the Falls and then onto I-44.

Her eyes heavy Debbie rolled her SUV to a stop at a red light. Ahead was the intersection onto the raised highway that connected the southern suburbs to the interstate. Absently Debbie reached forward and took another drink of her Red Bull. She was tired and didn’t want to fall asleep somewhere on the interstate. Across the intersection the early morning traffic was light; just a police cruiser and an old pick-up. Debbie kept her foot on the brake and waited for the green light.

Debbie shifted her weight in her seat. She felt full and heavy after an evening pigging out on baby back ribs, pizza, fried chicken, nachos and beer. A family party and Debbie had dressed for comfort; she was far from the only plus sized beauty in the Hill clan. That said Debbie acknowledged she’d grown to be one of the biggest. With a naturally petite 5ft4 frame weighing in just over 220 pounds she had the shape of an over ripe pear. She wore a white tank top underneath a soft, low cut black sweater and matching velvety soft black pants. Her heaving breasts were pushing the fabric of her top to its elastic limit. The outfit clung to and defined her soft and expanding contours to stunning effect.

Despite her “efforts” to diet the big blonde MILF felt aroused and sensuously feminine as she rubbed one hand over her widened middle. She moaned softly.

Next to her there was a loud engine noise. A canary yellow Lamborghini had skidded to a stop. Debbie’s eyes widened; you didn’t often see a $350,000 Italian made sports car out in rural Texas. She watched Lamborghini’s tinted window buzz down and the face of a devastatingly hot young man with spiked hair appeared. Debbie couldn’t help but check him out. The guy was shouting at her and motioning for her to buzz down the window. Debbie did as instructed.

“Got MILF!!!” shouted the guy. He was holding a beer can and looked buzzed.

“What?”

“Show us your tits!”

Debbie wasn’t sure how to react. A hot guy in a smokin’ car was calling her a MILF wanting to see her tits was kinda flattering. Another part was pissed off at the young jerks arrogance. Finally she knew he could just see her picture perfect, dolled up face and flowing platinum blonde hair. From his angle he couldn’t see how heavy she was. Debbie’s head spun as she debated what to do.

In the end she didn’t have to decide. The traffic light turned to green and the Lamborghini rocketed forward and skidded up on to the highway. Debbie bit her lips; that had been hot. In her life excitement was in short supply. Next to her Hank was still snorting. With a sigh she pressed the gas and accelerated onto the highway.

By the time Debbie had navigated the on ramp the Lamborghini was long gone. There wasn’t even a tail light up ahead. Taking another drink of Red Bull she looped around the raised highway, past downtown and onto the interstate.

A big rig blasted past and Debbie settled in for the drive back to Burkburnett. She daydreamed about the hot guy in his Italian supercar. Maybe he was a sports star or a celebrity? Absently Debbie wondered what her life would have been like if she’d chased her dream and gone to Hollywood? Maybe she’d be driving a Lamborghini instead of a Chevy Tahoe?

Then she hit the brakes.

Up ahead was a police cruiser, a rolled big rig and a wrecked Lamborghini. It looked a total mess. Thinking surprisingly clearly Debbie considered stopping but instead drove on past. She was no hero and she was drunk. Not like her husband but far enough gone that any cop who tested her was going to give her a DUI and she and Hank would spend the night in the Wichita County jail. With her dad being a cop all his working life she knew not to get mixed up in that. Much better to get home, go to sleep and call in the incident with the Lamborghini in the morning when she was sober.

Several months later….

Despite, or perhaps because of, her weight Debbie Hill turned heads. She made her way across the foyer of the Wichita County Courthouse. Her over ripe curves were squeezed into a cream skirt suit and her heels tick tocked on the floor with each step. Sure, you could make out the lines of her Spanx body shaper beneath the skin tight skirt and jacket but who was complaining? Out in rural north Texas and glamour was in short supply. Debbie Hill was carrying around at least an extra seventy pounds but she was working it. The court security gawked, lawyers craned their heads and other women glared at the smokin’ hot plus sized MILF.

Debbie basked in the attention. All her life men had gawked at her and women had been jealous; head cheerleader in high school, on her college cheer squad, prom queen, homecoming queen and then married to the star quarterback. Of course with two kids she’d put on some pounds, Debbie had to concede, but she was still a major league hottie. Debbie liked to view herself as a sexy mix of Jayne Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe and Anna Nicole Smith. That is Anna before she got fat and dead.

Walking across the foyer prosecutor Kim Childress approached the overly curved blonde witness.

ILLUSTRATION:

http://fav.me/d59zsgk

“Hi Debbie” said Kim.

“Hey Kim sugar, are we ready to kick butt?”

“Court resumes in half an hour and we’ll be calling you up. I’ll show you through to the witness waiting room.”

“Awesome.”

The young prosecutor set off for the waiting room. She had a pretty open and shut case on her hands. Two guys had stolen a Lamborghini in Dallas and made it as far as Wichita Falls. Around town they’d robbed a liquor store and then caused a major wreck on the interstate. Nobody was hurt but a big rig and the Lamborghini was wrecked. The state of Texas was prosecuting the two idiots for grand theft auto, robbery and reckless driving. They each faced years in jail.

“Stairs or elevator?” asked Kim.

Behind her Debbie had struggled to keep pace. Her heels were too tall, her skirt too tight and she wasn’t built for speed. Slightly breathlessly she said:

“Elevator.”

“I always take the stairs” said Kim “I watched some show on TV that said it was the most important single step you can take in healthy living. Taking the stairs over the elevator.”

Debbie huffed. “When y’all got curves like mine Kim sugar, ya don’t worry about that.”

Kim nodded and looked the blonde MILF up and down. There was an hourglass there but only just and Kim suspected that was more thanks to Spanx than genetics. Debbie Hill trying her best to hide her size with her low cut jacket, blinged up jewellery and heels but she couldn’t hide all that pork. Her ass bulged out into a different zip code and her thighs were big and thick. Despite that she was stunning. Guys really were checking her out. Kim sighed; was she jealous?

Inside the waiting room Debbie carefully sat herself down. Sudden movement could be dangerous with her ready to pop shape wear. She attempted to cross her legs; her thick thighs combined with her too tight skirt made it impossible.

“I’ll have coffee. Cream and two sugars” said Debbie to Kim.

“There’s a coffee machine over there”

At that Kim turned on her heels. Irritated Debbie watched her leave. Around the room she checked out the other witnesses. There was a trucker with a huge ball gut and a rake thin, unhealthy looking liquor store clerk. Both staring at her. Debbie ignored them and flicked out her Apple i-phone. It was beneath a major league hottie like her to be talking to trash like that.

Her ego benefited from not hearing the liquor store clerk lean over to the trucker and say:

“Man that blonde got some meat on her bones.”

“Oh yeah, they grow em big in Texas. Even their beauty queens.”

“That one fell in a silo of ice cream and ate her way out.”

The two men chuckled. Debbie looked up from her i-phone and glared at them. Eventually the two guys looked away. Then she let her mind wander. Would there be reporters in the court? It was possible. The Lamborghini crash had been a big deal a few months back with the Wichita Falls Enquirer running a full page on it. Maybe she’d get her photograph in the paper? If they were looking for a pic they were bound to go with her…not that plain Jane prosecutor or those two loser witnesses. Debbie imagined the picture and the caption “Former cheerleader, Debbie Hill, was the prosecution’s star witness…”

Delays in the trial meant that only the liquor store clerk was called to the witness stand before the lunch break. Initially that had pissed Debbie off before she discovered the court provided states witnesses a generous buffet lunch. Greedily Debbie had helped herself to a plate full of crispy chicken strips, pizza, potato salad, Caesar salad and finished off with a cinnamon roll. Then Kim had walked in and said:

“Hey Debbie do you want a special tour of the judges chamber?”

“Ummm…does it mean much walkin’? My heels kinda hurt…”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll hang out here then.”

“Did you eat?”

Debbie looked at the buffet. There was plenty left. The trucker had gone out and Kim hadn’t seen her first plateful. She was full but Debbie loved to eat; being a fussy eater hadn’t blown the former head cheerleader up to her current size.

“No…ummmm…but it looks awesome!”

“I’ll fix you a plate full.”

“Cool…ummm…the pizza looks good.”

Smiling Kim noticed the empty plate next to the buffet. Then she loaded the outta shape, outsized babes plate so it was overflowing with food. By the time she’d finished Debbie Hill would be busting out of her Spanx like a caterpillar shedding its skin. Or a sausage on a barbecue or…Kim let her mind wander.

Sitting down Kim handed Debbie her plate and the two women ate. Kim a modest plateful and Debbie worked through the giant stack.

“The case is going well” said Kim.

“That’s awesome!”

“You should be called right after lunch. The defendant's lawyers a moron so he might ask you some questions but probably not.”

“What kinda questions?” asked Debbie whilst gulping down a crispy chicken strip.

“Nothing that helps them. I’d ask if you’d been drinking like your husband but you counter with the designated driver deal and that’s game over.”

“Cool…you could be DA or something one day girl.”

“That’s be sweet” laughed Kim.

Debbie nodded. She was starting to like Kim. The girl was smart and kinda cute in non threatening way. She wore no make-up and her teeth were a little yellow. But just half an hour at the make-up section of any mall and Kim would be a real cutie. Working as a dental nurse at Star Smile she saw an opportunity to turn a plain Jane into a swan and make a big commission. Quickly forgetting the court case she turned to beauty.

“Speakin’ as a cosmetic professional you’ve got such awesome potential. I’m a fully qualified dental nurse and we have this awesome product called SmileBrite that’ll make ya teeth five shades whiter in just a week! Maybe a little botox and some collagen fillers…

“Excuse me” countered Kim “where did that come from?”

“Beautiful people are always successful” declared blondie “and having the confidence in a perfect smile is sooooo totally awesome.”

Reaching into her purse Debbie fished out a business card and handed it across. It had the contact details of Star Smile Cosmetic Dentistry and a portrait photo of blondie. Kim guessed from the photo it was either taken in her younger, slimmer days or had been airbrushed.

“It’s my job to notice hidden beauty and help you express yourself to the world” said Debbie “you’d be like the geek who gets a makeover and wins prom queen in that movie…ummm…Mean Girls or whatever.”

“So you’re saying I’m a geek?” said Kim.

“Kinda…yeah but in a hot way.”

“How’s a geek hot?”

“Just imagine having a perfect smile!” chirped Debbie “You’d feel so much better.”

“I feel fine.”

“The prettiest girls are always the happiest girls” countered Debbie.

“When was this photo taken?” asked Kim.

”Ummmm…I dunno exactly.”

“I know a good diet plan if you want to get back to that shape?” said Kim with a smirk.

Debbie felt her face redden. The photo was taken way back in 2008. Before she’d really started to pack on the pounds. Keen to change the subject she said:

“I’m kinda nervous about this witness stuff, y’know?” said Debbie.

“You’ll be just fine. Just say what you saw. Do you want a cinnamon roll?”

“Ummm…”

There was no chance to answer. Kim grabbed a sweet treat and placed it in front of blondie. Stuffed full Debbie almost turned it down. Almost but not quite. She wasn’t able to resist anything sweet. Not anymore - or for some time, if truth be told. So she took a bite.

“You’ve got an appetite” said Kim with a pat to the luscious porkers thick middle.

“Ummmm…” mumbled Debbie with her mouth full.

”I better go but you should be called through to the witness stand in about ten minutes. Good luck!”

Sat on her fat ass Debbie watched the cute little prosecutor leave. Then she finished the cinnamon roll. Next the bottom button popped open on her jacket.

”Crap!”

Trying to suck in Debbie forced the button back in its hole. She let go and it popped out again. After the dinner blitz her belly was bulging out too much even with all that lyrca support. Running a long acrylic finger nail round her middle she established the button only revealed the white top that was underneath the jacket. No Spanx or belly was on show. Relieved the fattened up former beauty queen fished out her make-up compact and inspected her look in the mirror. She needed more lip gloss. Debbie Hill firmly believed you could never have enough lip gloss.

As the years rolled on and her weight had climbed Debbie Hill’s wiggling walk had added a waddle to it. Regardless, every eye in the court room was on her as she made her way to the witness chair. Debbie held back a smug smile and soaked in the attention. Even the defendant was checking her out. She felt an almost sexual rush of excitement; like she was the star of the show. Like CSI Miami, or Boston Legal or maybe even Legally Blonde. Whatever the TV show, Debbie lapped up the attention like a model walking down the catwalk.

She glanced over at the defendant. He didn’t look cool and hot like he had in the Lamborghini. Rather he was skinny and gaunt looking in his red prison suit. Obviously a stay in the Wichita County jail hadn’t worked out well for him. Next to him his lawyer was a fat, bald man who was gawking at her ass. Then she scanned the jury. They were all checking her out. Kim was stood looking serious and getting ready to ask her questions. The judge looked old and distinguished and was wearing a black robe. Debbie flashed him her best smile.

“Mrs Hill, please take the oath” declared the judge.

“Oath?” asked a confused Debbie.

“Stand by the witness chair and hold the bible” said a court guard.

“Okay, gotcha.”

Debbie had seen that on TV. She took hold of the good book, raised her right hand and basked in the eyes of the court. She arched her back slightly. All the guys were focused on her tits.

“Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you god?" asked the judge.

”Sure thing” nodded Debbie.

”Please be seated Mrs Hill.”

Pooching her bombastic butt out Debbie dropped herself down into the seat. The chair had been designed to fit the posteriors of American’s back in 1961 when the courthouse had been built. That was before McDonalds, Taco Bell, drive thru’s and Man v Food took over the nation. Net result was Debbie’s oversize posterior swelled out and was spilling over the edges of the chair. Her chunky thighs were wedged between the chair arms. Debbie caught her breath. Blast it all, her Spanx were tight!

She tried to cross her legs. Once again the combination of her too tight skirt and fat thighs made it impossible. Debbie tried to get comfortable. It was impossible. Her belly bulged and her spare tire was obvious beneath the still burst bottom button of her jacket. For a brief moment she cursed her second plateful and cinnamon roll.

“Mrs Hill could you recall the events of February second” said Kim “in your own words.”

“Sure thing” nodded Debbie.

With minimum prompting Debbie ran through the evening’s events whilst missing out her decision to drive on past the wreckage on the interstate. That would reflect badly on a woman obsessed with appearing perfect. She was convincing, likeable and by the time she’d finished nobody had any doubt what the defendant was doing; driving a stolen supercar whilst drunk. When she needed to be Debbie Hill could be surprisingly smart.

“Thank you Mrs Hill” said Kim “that was very helpful.”

“Any questions for the witness, Mister Hultz” asked the judge, his eyes directed to the defense lawyer.

The bulky bald man rose from his chair and tugged on his jacket. Like he had something insightful to say. Truth was he had nothing to work with. His client was a dumb ass who was guilty as hell and going to jail. Which was probably a good thing. Instead John Hultz just wanted a better view of Mrs Hill’s tits.

“I have one question for the witness” he declared with the drama of Perry Mason about to deliver the killer blow.

Nervously Debbie waited. There was a full thirty seconds silence. Hultz checked out her massive tits and struggled to think of a question. Finally he said:

“How can you be sure it was the defendant you saw that night?” said Hultz.

“Well, y’know it was” replied a confused Debbie.

“I see” nodded Hultz.

“Is your name Hutz like the crappy lawyer on the Simpsons?” asked Debbie with a mischievous smile.

There was a chorus of laughter around the courtroom. The lawyer said:

”No, I’m John Hultz, thank you Mrs Hill.”

“Any further questions?” asked the judge.

“No further questions” barked Hultz.

“Thank you Mrs Hill” said the judge.

That’s when Debbie worked out she had a problem. She was stuck. Debbie tugged three times trying to haul herself up. Wide eyed she looked up at the judge.

“Ummm…”

“Please move on Mrs Hill, we have the next witness waiting.”

“I’m…ummmm…I’m stuck” she said in a mortified whisper.

”What?”

”I’m stuck” sighed Debbie.

The laughs that had been for John Hultz were now directed at her. The bombastic, overly curved MILF had go her super sized butt stuck in the witness chair. Normally serious legal minds laughed into their note pads and the guards looked confused. Kim stepped forward and said:

“I propose a recess, your honor.”

“Fine, we’ll take half an hours break. Somebody get some grease and get Mrs Hill out of that chair. Then get maintenance to get a new chair ordered. She’s not the first fat ass to have problems with it!”

Beneath her make-up and fake tan Debbie’s face was flushed red as the courtroom cleared for their break. She tried once again to squirm up from the chair. A bead of sweat worked down her botoxed forehead and over her chubby cheeks as Kim stepped toward her. Kim smiled. With Debbie’s squirming the hem of her skirt had ridden up and revealed her packed to popping shape wear. The cute prosecutor held out her hand.

“Here, let me help you.”

“I’m fine” pouted Debbie.

”Crap, if your fat ass’ still there when the judge gets back you’ve got a night in jail.”

“It’s not fat its…ummm….”

”Full figured? Well padded? Curvy?” laughed Kim.

“Whatever” said Debbie.

“Its all hot with me” said Kim.

“I knew it!!!” squealed Debbie.

Wrapping her arms round blondie’s thick waist Kim pulled upward whilst Debbie held each armest and wriggled and squirmed her way up. Like a cork out of a bottle she popped forward. Wobbling for a moment on her heels she tugged her skirt back down and said:

“Thanks sugar, that was frigging embarrassin’”

“You were an awesome witness” laughed Kim “you’re not as dumb as you look.”

“I guess not.”

“I’ll give you a call and let you know the verdict” said Kim.

“You got my number?”

“You gave me your card.”

“Cool. Ummmm…I better get going.”

“Catch you later Debbie” said Kim.

”Bye sugar.”

Kim stood and watched that wiggling waddle exit the courtroom. Her generous, witness chair busting booty, swaying from side to side and rocking like a rolling stone. Damn that was some prime Texan meat! Pausing by the door Debbie winked, waved, twirled on her heels and wiggled away.

Eventually the tick tock of heels disappeared and Kim was alone. Her eyes drifted down to blondie’s business card. Maybe a teeth whitening consultation was a good idea?

Latest posts

Back