• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Studies Show....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
Anyone know if there has ever been a study on how much active people cost the healthcare system and tax payers every year?

I can think of a long list of things that cost tax payers money, but are largely ignored because society doesn't hate fit active people.

Hikers getting lost
Little girls sailing the sea by themselves
Sports
Jogging into traffic
Surfers getting bits chewed off by sharks or smashing on rocks
Sky divers that survive when their shute doesn't open
Kids doing tricks on their skateboards and breaking some bones or worse

I think you get where I am going with this. Fat hate is spiraling out of control and people feel even more justified than ever armed with these crappy statistics that claim fat people are a burden on society.

Latest posts

Back