Quantcast

Stuffing/Bloating/Inflation

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mel KM

When I was purposely gaining last year I was seriously thinking about stuffing on a day out, like my plan was to go to another city and then get padded/fat suit and waddle around for a day. Its because I wanted to see if/how people reacted, and how I felt in myself. Like a test drive. At the time I was aiming to gain to 200.
I realise I used to stuff pillows inside my clothes a lot when I was younger.
I did the pillow stuffing thing as a kid too. I got more into the idea of making someone else fat in high school, especially since I already liked bigger guys anyway, and the thought of making an already fat guy even fatter drove me crazy. But I’ve always loved stuffing myself silly, and inflation play, even if I wasn’t as into the idea of gaining weight myself.
Now that I have a feedee bae, though, I’m starting to like the idea of gaining a little just to kind of try it out.

RVGleason

I did the pillow stuffing thing as a kid too. I got more into the idea of making someone else fat in high school, especially since I already liked bigger guys anyway, and the thought of making an already fat guy even fatter drove me crazy. But I’ve always loved stuffing myself silly, and inflation play, even if I wasn’t as into the idea of gaining weight myself.
Now that I have a feedee bae, though, I’m starting to like the idea of gaining a little just to kind of try it out.
Hope we’ll get a progress report soon.;)

sarahee543

I am really feeling the need to.do this so badly.
I feel like its wrong because it's appropriating the appearance of a larger person without the sometimes harsh day to day realities.
But today I keep thinking about having to waddle and move my belly to sit comfortably.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I am really feeling the need to.do this so badly.
I feel like its wrong because it's appropriating the appearance of a larger person without the sometimes harsh day to day realities.
But today I keep thinking about having to waddle and move my belly to sit comfortably.
An interesting thought. I had never considered if these pastimes would be considered appropriation of fat culture.
At least not in the same sense as what are definitely considered egregious cases of cultural appropriation in the current state of the world.

But, personally, I don't feel offended by thinner folk pillow stuffing, actual stuffing. bloating, or inflating.
I say do it. It's a relatively harmless form of self-comforting, in my opinion (as long as you're careful with bloating and inflation, and to a lesser [or different] degree, actual stuffing).
And Goddess knows, we could all use some self-comfort right now.

Just be careful. :)
Longing so strongly for the feelings and sensations of being fat has a way of becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy; some advice based on first-hand experience. 😆

Shotha

DM Supporter
I pad quite a lot and have been criticized for it on other websites. People say that they want to see my real belly.

I think that for those of use, who pad it is part of our inner reality and so it is also real.

I don't think that we need to feel ashamed in any way. It's certainly not cultural appropriation. We do it because it feel good. I would agree with @Barrett that it is a relatively harmless form of self-comfort. I see a lot of the damage done by people self-comforting with alcohol and other drugs. So, I think that we need feel no shame if something as innocent as a cushion up the jumper makes us fee good.

Many of us use padding to get a feeling for what it would be like to be fat, in order to decided whether or not to put on real weight. I use it as part of my gaining strategy. It can also be used as a fetish. It can feel very sexy to pad. It allows us to live our dreams and fantasies even if only for a short while.

Perhaps the most positive thing that I have to say about padding is this. If you meet a nice fat man/woman and start dating, and then you find out they pad, it's a plus. It tells you that they like being fat and probably want to get fat. You don't have to be careful to avoid say things that imply that they're fat. You don't have those awkward situations, where you're happy to see them put on weight but they're not.36.  The only down side to a belly this big is that it's so expensive to fill.jpg

Latest posts