Stuffing vs Grazing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I'm just curious here about what kind of eating patterns people prefer/tend towards. I know it seems that a lot of people like stuffing, but I'm naturally more of a grazer and I wonder who else here is? Eating a lot at once is great, but being able to just keep indulging and picking away at different treats throughout the day is amazing to me. 😍

kbomb

Exactly! Grazing is definitely the best. The feeling of continually being subtly full is just reassuring somehow. And then when dinner comes around, having to get through a lot of food at once while already being full is always fun.

Those are the real indulgence vibes. Now if only there was enough food around…

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Grazing is by far my dominant pattern. Even when I want to get stuffed I usually do in in many smaller steps rather than all at once.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
@loopytheone I'm very sorry! I didn't mean my comment to be direct. I guess I just wanted to join the conversation despite not having any experience.
Hahaha, it's fine, I don't mind at all! You're welcome to join in the conversation, it's no worries. =)

Donna

a not-so-wise Crone
Grazer, but it is out of necessity. Before I became ill in 2019, I tended to eat two big meals a day. Now, I take some strong medications, several of which effect my digestive system. If I eat too much in one sitting I become violently ill.

SSBHM

I might be an emotional eater. I sometimes just want to stuff and eat continuously as much as I can. This can't go on forever, but sometimes over a month or so I seem to keep stuffing as much as I can. I just love seeing how far my stomach sticks out. :)

bellyman

Over the years I have tended to be a grazer but that has left me with a feeling like I’m never full. Always going back to the kitchen for more. So i tried some stuffing, it was definitely a rush and is a great feeling with a stuffed belly, however I found it tiring cooking all that food all the time. Plus I’d be gaining 30+ pound a month if I did that on a regular basis. So I”m trying to find a balance of bigger meals that leave me fuller. Last week I started having a second light dinner before bed. Don’t think it will become a long time regular thing but it was nice.

luckyfa

My wife is a grazer who ends up stuffed. Sometimes she skips a meal and then she eats all the more in between or at the next meal.

extra_m13

there is a time for everything... it is probably better for the stomach to grave, but is feels nice to stuff and then just lay there. my lady has the ability to do a bit of both. there must be something magical in her genes because when i think , she cannot possibly be hungry she says she wants dinner, pizza burger, ice cream, it has been delightful to see her grow

Latest posts