Stuffing vs Grazing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I do both. Grazing is a constant just because I love food and eating, but stuffing is the real turn on for me. Stuffing is actually more of a turn on to me than plain old weight gain. The feeling of pushing the limits of my capacity and filling my belly until it’s stretched and tight and heavy đŸ¥°

SSBHM

This past Sunday I had planned to stay home and graze while watching movies but my BF had other plans for me so we drove out in the country looking at the scenery.
It was such a beautiful day and the drive was perfect.
We stopped and had a nice lunch at a little Mom and Pop eatery that had huge portions and I cut loose and ate until I was close to being very full.
The waitress said they had apple that just came out of the oven so I had a piece of that too.
Needless to say my belly was past full at that point.
Imagining you over-eating just sounds so nice. Hope you don't mind me saying that.

jonj287

Tbh, I do both depending what I'm doing for the day. During the week I usually stuff sometimes breakfast and or lunch some times both..lol...week nights and weekends I graze and have 1 big meal to top me off. I love the feeling of being full...it's always felt great since I could remember

Latest posts