• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Summer Daze - BBW (mult), SWG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ssaylleb

Author's note: A fantasy i've had running round my head for a while. Clearly inspired by the fabulous epic Rebecca's Grandma. Hot summer days of lazing and stuffing see a couple of college chicks round out a friendship

Chapter 1 – School's out

Mandy stood up from her seat on the train and stretched with relief. 5 hours sitting still had left her feeling cramped and tired. She brushed off some crumbs from her clothes. They were probably from the sandwiches she’d had. Or the crisps she took afterwards.

She stepped off the train and tugged at her suitcase which was wedged in the doorway. The man caught behind it pushed it, irritated at the delay. Pushed free, it fell onto her and she almost tumbled to the ground. Mandy righted the suitcase and made her way towards the exit. The 19 year old was on a summer break from college and was to spend the summer with her grandmother. Her dad had passed away long ago and her mum, a scientist was currently posted out in Alabama or somewhere equally dead. Given the choice between spending her summer in the desert or at her Gran’s Mandy had sighed and opted with her Gran. At least her beach house in Florida allowed swimming, beach time and nightlife.

Of medium height, Mandy had found the freshman fifteen and her body filled out her clothes slightly too much. Squeezing a 160 pound body into clothes bought for 145 had that effect. A soft belly poked out above her shorts, which was already under strain from her plumped up butt. Dark hair framed a pretty heart-shaped face, a light dusting of freckles giving her a young, innocent look.

“Mandy! Mandy” hearing her name she looked up in surprise to see her gran excitedly waving at her.
“Gran!” they hugged warmly, both happy to see the other.
“You shouldn’t have come for me Gran, I’d have got a cab.”
“Don’t be silly, you never know what they are up to!” protested Beth, her gran.
“Gra-an” groaned Mandy. “I’m not 12 anymore”

They chatted all the way to her gran’s house, catching up on their news. Mandy related those parts of college life that she thought fit for her grandma’s ears. Beth was young for a grandmother, at only 53 and Mandy could tell her a lot, but still there were limits. When they arrived home, Gran excitedly pulled her into the kitchen and pulled out a dish from the fridge.
“Look, I made trifle, your favourite.”
“Gran! You shouldn’t have” exclaimed Mandy.

Still, it was her favourite so she accepted the portion happily, and the second one too. Mandy then went off to shower and change. Pulling on a pair of jeans she only just managed to button it, her belly rolling over in a soft bulge. She patted it fondly, saying “I wonder how big you’ll grow this summer?” Mandy was fine with her increasing weight; both her mum and gran were plump and family meals were always ample affairs. Her mum had never tried to control Mandy’s food intake and fact she had maintained an average weight, until college, without much effort. A high metabolism meant she didn’t need to do much exercise, though she was completely untoned, especially now with the added weight. In fact some of her friends at college had gained a lot more as they were free for the first time to eat all they liked without their mum’s supervision and they blew out on fast food, sweets and of course alcohol.

Mandy found dinner was a full on roast with all the trimmings. She had one big portion then another, undoing her jeans button before she realised. Her gran smiled at that and gave her a third serving. Mandy struggled to finish it and forced her way, feeling her belly distended, uncomfortably full. The roast done, Mandy breathed a sigh of relief that quickly turned into a gasp of horror as she saw Beth bring out the trifle.
“I’m stuffed gran, I really can’t take that!”
“Nonsense dear, it’s your favourite!”
“Well OK then, just a small portion” said Mandy greedily.

A small portion was around quarter of the dish and left Mandy gasping for air, one hand rubbing her bloated belly, which jutted out round and firm. Gran helped Mandy up and to the sofa, where the teenager quietly passed out in a food coma.

The next morning Mandy awoke to the delicious smell of frying breakfast. Following her nose she got out of bed and had to laugh at her belly, still swollen from her stuffing at dinner. Throwing her jeans aside she wore her bikini as she wanted to head to the beach. Breakfast was a veritable feast with ridiculous amounts of pancakes, maple syrup, bacon, sausages, eggs, even fried tomatoes and mushrooms. Mandy gorged like the pig that she was and much to her dismay had to give up while there was still loads left.

Pushing herself up she staggered out into the garden to try and walk off the stuffed feeling. Rubbing her bloated gut as she walked around, she let off a few good loud belches. As she reached the hedge that separated her gran’s garden from the one next door, she made to turn then paused as she caught a whiff of a very familiar smell. She went right up to the hedge and pulled leaves apart until she could peer through the next garden. There was the source of the heady scent of marijuana. A joint held carelessly in the hand of a blonde girl around her own age, who lay back in a sunlounger.

Mandy peered around but there didn’t seem to be anyone else in the garden.
“Hey” she called out.

The girl dropped the joint in fright and looked around in a panic.
“Hey it’s OK, don’t worry I’m cool” said Mandy. Then feeling like a fool “here in the hedge”.
“Who is there?” asked the blonde, clearly bewildered. She cautiously picked up the joint and walked over to where Mandy had stuck her hand through the hedge.
“I’m Mandy, my grandma lives here” she said by way of introduction.
“Oh. There you are. Hi, I’m Sheila. Fuck you gave me a fright.”
“Sorry. Mind if I take a drag?”
“Sure, here.” Sheila passed the joint through and making sure her grandma was still inside the house, Mandy took a deep drag then held it in. “Oh yeah. Wow, this is some great weed.”
“Yeah, isn’t it? Our gardener gets it. He’s Mexican.” As though that explained everything.

“Why don’t you come round?” asked Sheila. “There’s a patch at the end where you can squeeze through underneath.”
Mandy followed her along and found the patch, large enough for a large dog to pass through. Lying on the floor, she wriggled through and stood up in Sheila’s garden. The movement made another burp escape.
“Oh god, I’m so sorry!” said Mandy, mortified.
“What on earth did you eat?” asked Sheila, poking Mandy’s swollen belly. “I’ve been hearing you belch for ten minutes!”

Latest posts

Back