SummerG has passed away.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I don't have many details, but she passed away on the morning of June 25 surrounded by family and loved ones.

The world is lessened in her absence; she was one of the most wonderful people I've ever encountered in my life.

Shosh

Susannah
So very sad :(
She was young.
My sincere condolences to her husband Sach and her family.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
My condolences to her family. At least she was with the people she loved at the end.

Gluben

Oh my goodness, I had no idea. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

azerty

Life is worth living
Very sad. May her family find a bit of confort for the coming times.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Such sad news. She was always so lovely to deal with here, this is a loss to the community as well as all of her friends and family.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Very sad news :( Condolences to family and friends.

DJ_S

I don't have many details, but she passed away on the morning of June 25 surrounded by family and loved ones.

The world is lessened in her absence; she was one of the most wonderful people I've ever encountered in my life.

Please if you didn't know Summer in person, be respectful of our privacy.

Summer was much loved by this community & I respect that, please respect our wishes.

Thanks.
Sach

Guy

I need a nap!
This is very sad news, condolences to her family and friends. :(

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
You could've been a bit more diplomatic in how you chose to put this across:

"Please if you didn't know Summer in person, be respectful of her privacy. Sach"
After all, some really do take these relationships to heart:

Then again, maybe you're not feeling so diplomatic about it, in which case, you can't really be so surprised at how some might choose to respond in kind.

Of course, I can only really speak for myself, not really knowing her at all. For which, even then, it's still disheartening to hear of yet another part of this once more vibrant community prematurely separated from some intrinsic part of itself.

LoveBHMS

default title
You could've been a bit more diplomatic in how you chose to put this across:

After all, some really do take these relationships to heart:

Then again, maybe you're not feeling so diplomatic about it, in which case, you can't really be so surprised at how some might choose to respond in kind.

Of course, I can only really speak for myself, not really knowing her at all. For which, even then, it's still disheartening to hear of yet another part of this once more vibrant community prematurely separated from some intrinsic part of itself.

The man's wife just died. He doesn't have to worry about diplomacy. I suspect he was more likely fearing a potential public discussion about her cause of death which while obviously not appropriate, might happen.

Latest posts