Superbowl XLV Wishes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JonesT

Your's truly
This is for all NFL fans. I know that this is very early but are there any teams that you would like to see in Superbowl XLV next year? -San Diego Chargers- :D

KHayes666

Go away
A decent halftime show for once.
Wow....Tom Petty rocked the house at Superbowl 42, I didn't think Springsteen was too bad either. McCartney sure stunk up the house at 39, I'll give you that.

Then again, if you're sick of seeing aging white rockers do the halftime show...blame Janet and Justin.

NoWayOut

I'd like to see the Cardinals make it, but it certainly won't happen this year. At least I have last year's division championship.

As for this year, anyone but the Vikings, unless Brett Favre gets hurt.

SuperMishe

Single. Wanna mingle?
I wish for a healthy Tom Brady, a healthy Wes Welker and a healthy Randy Moss.
I wish all the haters would just recognize that the Patriots ( :wubu: ) are awesome just because of their sheer awesome-ness.
I wish ALL of the commercials were really funny.
I wish for a decent half time show.
But mostly, I wish for the Pats to bring it all home again!!

(ok - go ahead - let me have it - [iinsert eye roll here] ) LOL!!

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
Hoping for a Vikings vs. Anybody matchup along with a horrible structural accident that results in the enormous replay screen above the field falling on Brett Favre.

They could cancel the game at that point and award the MVP trophy to some disgruntled ironworker who screwed the bolt on wrong. The Ironworker could run for President and win based on his platform of "being the guy who indirectly incapacitated Brett Favre"

KHayes666

Go away
I wish for a healthy Tom Brady, a healthy Wes Welker and a healthy Randy Moss.
I wish all the haters would just recognize that the Patriots ( :wubu: ) are awesome just because of their sheer awesome-ness.
I wish ALL of the commercials were really funny.
I wish for a decent half time show.
But mostly, I wish for the Pats to bring it all home again!!

(ok - go ahead - let me have it - [iinsert eye roll here] ) LOL!!

With Bodden and Warren out for the season.....the 2010 Patriots more resemble the 2003-05 Colts. Lots of offense, not much defense.

Teams like that don't win championships I'm afraid but it'll be fun to watch them try

Adrian

??
Me, I'd like to see Vikings vs. Patriots.
It would be nice to see the Vikings go to the super bowl again BUT, only if they can win this time. It would be a horrible tragedy to become the super bowl loss leader at oh and five!!!!

Zoom

Rogue
I nearly sold someone at work a Chicago White Sox... football.

Seriously. They make footballs with MLB team logos now?!?

So that's who I would like to see at this year's Super Bowl.

Playing against the idiots who dreamed up this equipment.

lizzie_lotr

I would love a Manning vs Manning Superbowl, so I could wear my "My Manning is better than yours" tshirt.:happy:

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
I'm going to be shocked if the packers make it to the superbowl. Preseason has been Iffy. [Except the game when they whomped the colts. ]

Personally I'd like to see the bears go.......
[/Excuse me while I go laugh hysterically into the night]

Dmitra

Drawing down the moonpie
I'm not a big football fan but I've always had a soft spot for the Oakland Raiders. Once as an impressionable young gal I watched them training in Oxnard, CA and it's stuck with me lo these many moons.

KHayes666

Go away
I'm not a big football fan but I've always had a soft spot for the Oakland Raiders. Once as an impressionable young gal I watched them training in Oxnard, CA and it's stuck with me lo these many moons.
Look after Richard Seymour for me

MzDeeZyre

Fatty McFatCakes
Me, I'd like to see Vikings vs. Patriots.
Hoping for a Vikings vs. Anybody matchup along with a horrible structural accident that results in the enormous replay screen above the field falling on Brett Favre.

They could cancel the game at that point and award the MVP trophy to some disgruntled ironworker who screwed the bolt on wrong. The Ironworker could run for President and win based on his platform of "being the guy who indirectly incapacitated Brett Favre"
It would be nice to see the Vikings go to the super bowl again BUT, only if they can win this time. It would be a horrible tragedy to become the super bowl loss leader at oh and five!!!!
VIKINGS
That is all.......carry on.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I nearly sold someone at work a Chicago White Sox... football.

Seriously. They make footballs with MLB team logos now?!?

So that's who I would like to see at this year's Super Bowl.

Playing against the idiots who dreamed up this equipment.
That's about as wrong as the proverbial football bat.

-Rusty

Latest posts