• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Supersized jeans! I might sell them. Interest?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
Hi, ladies! I've got a ridiculous collection of jeans and some non-jeans pants that are too big for me these days. I'm just trying to gauge interest in these, since I'd prefer to sell them (cheaply) to people who can use them, vs donating them where possibly no one will fit them.

I have sizes 32-38. Some of them have been worn only once or twice. I've also got some that would take some minor mending, but they're just no longer made anymore. Some stuff I have:

Lane Bryant Right Fit Blue (curvy) 32 equivalent. These jeans are amazing. I also have black dress slacks in this size.

Avenue Denim Lite in 32 and 32 tall.

Various catalog sizes, brands, styles - mostly 38 regular from Woman Within in a wide leg cut.

These are all ideal for pear shapes, with roomy or flared legs. I can, of course, take measurements and pictures if there's interest. ^.^

I've also got some dresses, I think, that just can't work for me anymore. :/

Latest posts

Back