Surprised by weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I had a little mini vacation this week and I just realized I now weigh 241 pounds!! I'm so heavy now! The last time I got weighed at the doctor before covid I was 218 😳 And in a few weeks I go on an all inclusive vacation in Mexico for 7 nights. I'm a little nervous!!

Attachments

• 20210718_103004.jpg
    20210718_103004.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 177

RylyShane

Vacation always brings out my inner Epicure ( i.e. glutton lol). 😅 Have a blast in Mexico, I hope you share pictures!

SSBHM

I had a little mini vacation this week and I just realized I now weigh 241 pounds!! I'm so heavy now! The last time I got weighed at the doctor before covid I was 218 😳 And in a few weeks I go on an all inclusive vacation in Mexico for 7 nights. I'm a little nervous!!

You look great, and 241 is far from being really heavy. Relax, enjoy, and indulge - that's what vacations are for! Mexico is beautiful this time of year and if it's all inclusive you got to indulge, and partake, right?

Why are you nervous? You look so pretty in your photo. Girls or women are supposed to have curves. Yours' in my opinion look fantastic!

Hope you'll share some photos of food, fun, and sights from your trip. Have a great time!

kilo riley

At this rate you'll be 300 lbs by next summer

As someone who crossed the 300 pounds Mark it is not as easy to move around. You sound like you do not want this to happen. Are you over doing meals or is it dis proportionate to your activity?
You do look hot I could visualize you in my arms and smile on my face.

Van

Van
Don't be nervous... Enjoy your vacation... You deserve it...

As someone who crossed the 300 pounds Mark it is not as easy to move around. You sound like you do not want this to happen. Are you over doing meals or is it dis proportionate to your activity?
You do look hot I could visualize you in my arms and smile on my face.
Thank you. I'm mostly just over eating. I'm pretty active. I like to hike, walk, dance, move my body. I even bought a treadmill this year bc I live in an area where the weather isn't always great for walking outdoors. But I do love to eat. And I love getting plumper and I love being force fed or secretly fed. It's something I've always enjoyed.

Thank you. I'm mostly just over eating. I'm pretty active. I like to hike, walk, dance, move my body. I even bought a treadmill this year bc I live in an area where the weather isn't always great for walking outdoors. But I do love to eat. And I love getting plumper and I love being force fed or secretly fed. It's something I've always enjoyed.
It is important that it is by choice. I am the opposite. I had picked up a fungus. It was toe nail at start and I treated that the usual way but when it appeared to leave the nails it secretly went to my liver and turned on the glucose release tap.
Although it held my sugar levels no lower than 17.5 (I have no idea what that is in America measurement) which halfway to coma level I had none of the symptoms like urinating a lot. The fungus took everything my liver could deliver.
I had no idea that protein in tomatoes and soya was feeding the fungus into a dominating life form. I saw a list of what a 120 kilograms person was eating to sustain there weight and 140 kg is was eating a tenth of that. When I dropped eating fruit and vegetables with that protein but eat what you would call unhealthy I an dropping 3 kilograms a week. My blood sugar is 6.2. I am now going to eliminate the fungus.
I never had a choice because I never knew the truth. The doctor just wanted to up my metformin or put me on insulin.
As I say I am low 6 and mid 4 is ideal but I am on no medication to get the six. I have just taken the control from the fungus.
By the end of August I will normal again.
I enjoy a good belly squashing and while I have the 136 centimetres waist it has been interesting crushing but I am looking forward to seeing my feet again plus not dragging everything around.
As I said that you are incredibly cute and I would be happy if you were in my arms or lying on top of me.
Good luck and I will follow your gains and see how far you go before you are content. See what shape you are in.
Over feeding the stomach cannot reach maximum size however the system can clog resulting in days of no discharge followed by spray painting discharge.

Tank

You're still beautiful.

With the current Corona Virus floating around it is dangerous to go to Mexico but it is also just as dangerous to go the local supermarket. Get vaccinated and take a mask. The mask does not protect you it protects others and when see someone not taking steps to protect you go 2 metres away (6 feet to you non metricated).

Enjoy Mexico as it has nice cultures outside the narcotic trade.

Tank

Very beautiful young lady! ; )