Surrendering to the fatness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

stampy

DimensionsModel
So, I have been trying to not get fatter for a while because nobody in my daily life is going to help me when I can't get around, but I have decided I am sick of eating healthy stuff and I am just going to eat what my soul wants. To hell with whole grains...I'm buying white bread...and regular soda instead of seltzer...and pie! All the pie!!! I have decided I want to live a life of hedonism and indulgence and start making decisions that will make me happy. I have to get my family help me with grocery pickup since I don't drive and they always shame me when I buy a lot of sweets and won't let me take them all home. But i am going to start getting grocery deliveries if I have to!! I am hoping to have some exciting new culinary adventures in my future!!! It feels so good to surrender to the fatness!!!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I remember when I first got my own place and did something similar! Ah, that was an amazing couple of years filled with all the pies and ice cream I could ever want!!

stampy

DimensionsModel
I am going to make a dessert I saw, it looks so good...It is a pastry with a sheet of dough, with ricotta mixed with honey, and a bunch of different candied oranges on top, like mandarins and cara cara and navel oranges!!! I am really excited about it. Not the most unhealthy, but it looks so yummy!! Thanks to everyone!! I need to make a pie next!!!

SSBHM

I am going to make a dessert I saw, it looks so good...It is a pastry with a sheet of dough, with ricotta mixed with honey, and a bunch of different candied oranges on top, like mandarins and cara cara and navel oranges!!! I am really excited about it. Not the most unhealthy, but it looks so yummy!! Thanks to everyone!! I need to make a pie next!!!
Sounds like a variety of baklava. Let me know how it turns out. I am funny about oranges - sometimes surprised by home much I like them, other times, not so much. It's great to try new things tho!

I'm sort of hooked on brioche sticky pecan buns. I love making and eating croissant too, but those rolls just hit the spot. Of course, they're really fattening! lol (I say that like it's a bad thing, ha ha, when we all know it's not.)

Ahhhhhh pies! You have my attention girl! Pecan, lemon meringue, apple, coconut cream, four berry, strawberry, chocolate cream, and of course pies are a close relative of quiche - deep dish made with bacon, ham, lots of cheese, onion, spinach! Now we're talkin! Of course as a side with quiche, I got to have at least a couple of my big sticky buns. Well, what kinds of pie are you planning to make?

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
So, I have been trying to not get fatter for a while because nobody in my daily life is going to help me when I can't get around, but I have decided I am sick of eating healthy stuff and I am just going to eat what my soul wants. To hell with whole grains...I'm buying white bread...and regular soda instead of seltzer...and pie! All the pie!!! I have decided I want to live a life of hedonism and indulgence and start making decisions that will make me happy. I have to get my family help me with grocery pickup since I don't drive and they always shame me when I buy a lot of sweets and won't let me take them all home. But i am going to start getting grocery deliveries if I have to!! I am hoping to have some exciting new culinary adventures in my future!!! It feels so good to surrender to the fatness!!!
Best feeling in the world...rewarding those new pounds and ever increasing appetite with even more indulgence!!

Speaking of which...it’s time for a bakery run today. Feeling like a few cannoli. The place around here does them with chocolate mousse and cream filling!!

SSBHM

Sounds like a variety of baklava. Let me know how it turns out. I am funny about oranges - sometimes surprised by home much I like them, other times, not so much. It's great to try new things tho!

I'm sort of hooked on brioche sticky pecan buns. I love making and eating croissant too, but those rolls just hit the spot. Of course, they're really fattening! lol (I say that like it's a bad thing, ha ha, when we all know it's not.)

Ahhhhhh pies! You have my attention girl! Pecan, lemon meringue, apple, coconut cream, four berry, strawberry, chocolate cream, and of course pies are a close relative of quiche - deep dish made with bacon, ham, lots of cheese, onion, spinach! Now we're talkin! Of course as a side with quiche, I got to have at least a couple of my big sticky buns. Well, what kinds of pie are you planning to make?
LOL for some reason I thought this thread was just about baked goods! lol

larce

DM Supporter
good for you !!!!! Fat is were its at ! smile

jrose123

Sometimes, I just want to eat. Really, eat something good and yummy. Boston cream pie, a muffuletta, Krispy creme donuts, lobster mac and cheese, fudge, boiled crawfish with potatoes/corn/artichokes, twice-baked sweet potatoes stuffed with brown sugar/butter/marshmallow with a side of spicy sausage and broccolini, cold ginger beer spiked with rum. That's the sort of stuff I like. I'm hungry!

stampy

DimensionsModel
Damn it, jrose123 it is 4:11 am and i am in bed and now I am starved for something yummy. Doughnuts sound so amazing. I think I might have to stock up!! I wish I had some sweets in the house now because I would hoover them up!! Rice crispy squares sound so good to me, some that are fresh and still a little warm and gooey. Any eligible feeders want to feed me some? haha.

jrose123

I know the feeling. Most of the time my cravings are specific and I can't substitute. I'm not a feeder or a feeder, I'm a connoisseur of palate-pleasing sustenance. I love oatmeal but not just any old oatmeal...steel-cut oats cooked with milk, vanilla, and a little vanilla pudding mix; topped with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, heavy cream and fruit. Yum! Yum!

Latest posts