• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Survivor - by unknown (~BBW, Lactation, Revenge, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou Grant

~BBW, Lactation, Revenge, ~~WG - A losing game show contestant plots his revenge

Survivor
By unknown

Joel had never gotten over being kicked off the island by three ungrateful stupid women and was out for revenge. After watching the Survivor series at home Joel realized Kelly had been back-stabbing him all the way.

"I'll show Kelly how stupid she really is! When I'm done with her she will be wishing she was as smart as a cow."

It was now six weeks after the CBS Survivor show ended and Joel had started to put his plan in action by visiting Dirk the dairy farmer. "Hi, Dirk. I was sorry to see you go. The rest of the survivors really did not know how good they had it with us around until it was too late."

"Thanks Joel, I felt bad getting kicked off after working so hard, but I have gotten over it and am back to milking the cows now."

"Dirk, I have always wanted to learn more about the dairy farming business and since the show has ended I have some time on my hands until I have to go back to my job at the health club. Do you think you can teach me the basics?"

"Sure I can always use an extra hand around the farm."

Over the next few weeks Dirk and Joel worked together on the daily tasks of running the dairy farm. During the third week Dirk showed Joel the answer to his dreams. "Today Joel we are going to increase the production of the cows milk. Get that syringe over there."

"It looks like cloudy water inside."

"That my friend is a special mixture I use to make these cows swell up with so much milk that their udders touch the ground. One time I forgot to milk one of the poor cows within 24 hours and the poor girl had produced so much milk that she was three feet off the floor laying on her own udders with her little legs kicking back and forth in the air. It is very important that we milk all the cows by morning to make sure that does not happen again." Dirk showed Joel how to give the cows their shot. That night Joel could hardly wait to see the cows in the morning. He could not even imagine what he was about to see. As Joel walked into the barn he instantly knew what he had in store for Kelly. The cows udders looked like the exercise balls the girls used at his health club. Their udders had inflated with so much milk that he could see a small steady stream of milk leaking out of the cow's teats. After helping Dirk milk the cows with the milking machine Joel said his goodbyes and left with a gallon of the milk production mixture hidden away in his bags.

Joel was set. "All I need to do now is get Kelly to come over to put my plan in action. I am sure she is feeling down for not winning the million dollars, so maybe if I invite her over for dinner and to apologize we can get together."

That evening Joel called Kelly. "Hi, Kelly, It's Joel. Sorry you did not win the money."

"Hi, Joel, yah, it was close but I just missed the cut. Oh well, at least it was fun."

"Kelly, I wanted apologize for telling you that women are as dumb as cows. I would really feel better if I could at least offer you dinner this weekend."

"Apology accepted - a lot of people said things they did not mean on that island with all the stress and lack of food. I'd love to join you for dinner."

"Great! I'll see you Saturday at 7:00 PM."

"OK, see you then, Joel."

Saturday night arrived and Kelly walked into Joel's house looking stunning. She did not have an ounce of fat on her from all the exercise and small meals while on the island. She was wearing a tight fitting white wrap around her top and Joel could tell she did not have a bra on because her B cup breasts bounced slightly as she walked in. He could also see her small hard nipples poking through the almost translucent white top. She had a pair of equally tight pink shorts on that showed off her tight firm butt.

Joel was a true gentleman all night and Kelly was feeling very comfortable around him. Just a few more glasses of wine and she will be so drunk she'll have to stay the night or will pass out, Joel thought to himself as he topped off her glass. Just as Joel predicted Kelly passed out on the couch as they lay there watching television. Her tits are so firm and perky; in a few hours that will just be a distant memory Joel thought to himself. Joel went into the kitchen and filled the syringe with the milk production formula. Kelly was so drunk she did not even feel it when he pricked her arm with the syringe and filled her veins with the drug.

Joel wanted to make sure there was enough room to view the spectacle that was about to happen so he picked up Kelly over his shoulder and took her down to the basement. Kelly breasts began to swell ever so slightly. She started to squirm as the sensation started to wake her up from her drunken stupor. Her breasts looked like two smashed pancakes straining against the tight fabric of her little top. Joel could see her nipples clearly as they pressed against the thin cloth. Joel took his hand and rubbed Kelly's chest back and forth and could feel the tightness of the fabric and of her breasts as they filled to capacity with fat. Kelly's breasts kept growing, slowly approaching a full D cup. Something had to give and Kelly's nipples showed the first signs of this as they began to stretch to the size of half dollars.

By now Kelly had realized something was wrong and quickly snapped out of her drunken state. Her breasts were inflating with fat rapidly, and now looked to be at least an E cup.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me? My breasts are swelling like balloons."

"Actually Kelly, they are swelling like udders, like cow udders to be exact."

Kelly's breasts continued to swell ripping the sides of her thin white top. It was only a matter of minutes until the weight of her swelling milk sacks ripped through her top and her massive tits flopped out. "Ahh they are so heavy, what's... how... is this happening?"

"Well Kelly, I never really got over getting kicked off the island by you. So I met up with Dirk, you remember him, the dairy farmer. I figured I should do a little research on cows and I concluded that women are as stupid as cows. With my little experiment you will see, or should I say feel, what it is like to be dumber than a cow ... a dairy cow to be exact."

It was getting difficult to stand due to the weight of her fattening, swelling breasts. Kelly tried to walk towards the basement stairs, her fat breasts swaying side to side and jiggling with every little step. "Kelly, relax! Being turned into a stupid cow is not that bad. Besides you will never fit up the stairs with those big expanding milk juggs of yours."

Kelly's breasts were expanding so fast that the weight was making it difficult to stand let alone walk. Her effort to escape fell short as the milk started to fill her breasts and slowly pulled her down to the floor on all fours. "Somebody help me! It is so hard to stand, my breasts are so heavy."

"Ah Kelly you look so cute, just like a cow on all fours with your big tits hanging underneath you. I know you can't see your nipples so let me get a mirror so I can show you how nice and plump they are."

"Oh my those are my nipples, they are so swollen and getting so long! What is happening to my nice perky breasts?"

"Soon your stretched out areolas will be as big as pancakes and your nipples will look just like cow teats. "

Kelly's tits just barely touched the cold hard cement floor of the basement making her nipples extra hard. A small puddle of milk started to form under her massive breasts. "See Kelly you are just like a cow, with your big fat tits all filled with fattening milk." Kelly could not believe it, she was stuck on all fours with her once small perky breasts now dangling under her like udders filling with milk. "OK Joel, I'm sorry, please give me my B cup breasts back."

"It's too late for that Kelly! You know what Kelly, a real cow spends it's life getting milked. So why stop now! It must be real uncomfortable having tits that are bigger than basketballs. Don't worry, I'll make sure they get bigger so you can spend your days laying on your own tits like big fluffy pillows. But for now let's get you used to being milked." Joel walked over to the closet and wheeled out a cow milking machine.

"Milk me? You can't milk me! What are you doing to me. My breasts, oh my God, they're so full of milk, don't touch them, stay away from me!"

"But Kelly that's what cows are for. They eat and get fatter and fatter and their udders fill up with fatting whole milk... but since you insist I won't milk you right now. Let's wait and see just how big you will get before we start having some real fun with those juggs of yours." Joel knew he would not have to wait long until Kelly would change her tune about getting milked. I give her an hour and bet she will be begging me to milk her, he thought to himself. About 45 minutes later Kelly could not hold out any longer. Her tits were now raising her body off of the floor. She still struggled to stand but it was no use all she could do was helplessly watch her breasts turn into giant water balloons.

"Oh the pressure... my... tits....are....so....full....of milk...I..can feel...it sloshing...around inside....of them. Please... milk me. I don't ...think I ...can get...any bigger." Joel watched as Kelly's body was in constant motion as her milk sloshed around inside her huge breasts. Kelly was having difficulty catching her breath and it was making it difficult to talk without getting winded.

Kelly's arms no longer could touch the floor. Her arms were spread out to her sides and she laid on top of her now beach ball sized breasts.

"Oh Kelly stop whining, it is not so bad! Think of all the things that you can do that a poor dairy cow can't." Kelly was afraid to think of what Joel had in mind for her next. "Dairy cows get milked day in and day out and never get to taste their own wonderful milk." Just then Joel lifted one of Kelly's swollen beach balls and shoved her own nipple into her month. Joel took both his hand and started massaging the sides of Kelly's massive breasts forcing steams of milk to gush into her mouth and down her throat. Joel pressed firmly on Kelly's giant breasts and he could hear the milk being forced out of the nipple. Kelly tried to resist but her nipple was so large now it just kept shooting gallons of her milk own down her throat.

"And Kelly, how many cows do you know of that can fatten themselves up with their own milk?" Just then Kelly could start to feel her shorts getting tighter. All the rich creamy fat from her milk was actually fattening her right before her eyes. I figured her milk would have an effect on her body, but the alcohol in her system must be enhancing the effect. This is even better than I could have even hoped for, Joel smiled as he watched Kelly's firm ass grow before his eyes. "Oh Kelly looks like your little pink shorts are getting even tighter." Kelly could feel her ass slowly growing and she could also feel her thighs and legs getting heavier.

"Boy Kelly, you are really packing on the pounds. It does not look like those shorts of yours are going to fit much longer! Here, let me help you out of your shorts and panties." Joel removed Kelly's shorts and panties just in time. Kelly's ass and belly were getting huge. Her tits were getting bigger too but it was hard to tell if they were still filling with milk or fat. "Oh my Kelly it looks like someone needs to go on a diet. You must have put on 400 pounds already. I bet you never knew breast milk was so fattening."

"Oh, you're just a big fat cow now Kelly, how does it feel?" Kelly could not talk because she still had her nipple stuck in her mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry let me help you and get your teat out of your mouth. We don't want you getting so fat that you roll away."

"You.... bastard! I'm....going to.... Kill.... you!"

"Kelly is that the way to thank me for giving you such wonderful breasts and such a nice fat body? I don't think so, but that's ok. You look like a cow, but we still need to make you just as dumb as a cow. And luckily for you that's very simple to do. I know you can already tell how sensitive those big udders you have for tits are. All I have to do is milk you and it will feel so good that's all your little mind will think about. I am sure you have noticed that all dairy cows do when they are getting milked is moo. They are mooing from the pleasure of being milked and as big as you are you will be mooing for the rest of your life."

Joel brought over the milking machine and moved it around to the front of Kelly's swollen breasts. "Great news Kelly, it looks like your breasts have stopped growing. They will however keep getting bigger if you are not milked at least twice a day. The good news is you never have to worry about putting on one of those constricting bras ever again. For that matter you don't have to worry about standing up again." Kelly still could not believe what Joel had done to her. Her nice perky B cup breasts were long gone and she was balanced on top of a pair of water balloons with nipples the size of a roll of quarters. Her fat legs barely touched the floor as she was forced to lay on her breasts due to their size and weight.

"Let me grab one of your nipples here Kelly and let's see if I can reach the other one also. There we go. Now Kelly let me show you how easy it is to milk you. I just pull and squeeze one of your teats and then I do the other one." Joel had one of Kelly's teats in each hand and was using a cow milking motion to get her milk flowing. "There we go, boy you sure are loaded up with milk in there. I can feel it begging to be released. Your breasts sure do bounce around a great deal more now that they are the size of beach balls"

"Jooeeelll, Oh ....my... God.. moooo, milk..... mmooo.....meeeeee....fuckkkkk......meee pusssyyy.....my ......moooooo, moooo, moo!"

"That's a good girl Kelly, just enjoy the milking, let your mind go, you’re nothing but a fat dairy cow, relax."

"Oh...Myoo... God...moo, soooo....gooood, moo, only, mooo, moo."

"I think you're ready for the milking machine. We don't want all this milk to go to waste. Tonight I'll give you a few more gallons of your breast milk to fatten up that big cow ass of yours some more. You're doing so good Kelly."

Joel hooked up the tubes from the milking machine to Kelly's swollen teats and turned it on. Kelly could feel the tubes start to suck on her huge teats and the milk started to gush out. The sensation felt so good Kelly stated to bounce up and down smashing her breasts under her fat round body against the cold floor causing milk to gush out faster.

"That looks like fun Kelly, do you like being milked like a cow?"

Kelly replied "moo, moooo, moo!"

Latest posts

Back