Quantcast

Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mergirl

Erm..My birds dad came in and talked about watching her..his eyes were all misty. So i looked her up on youtube and cryed. JUST WAIT..they will SO give her a make over! Even though, her voice is more than enough..i'll bet she would actually feel nice (and not just the music industry) with some plucking and styling going on.
I was SO angry at the bitchy audience members talking about her..when she sang i was like "pow! take that bitches..she has an awsome voice and is going to be a millionaire..what have you done??!!"!! It always pisses me off when people slag off people having a go on stage.. i feel like saying 'well YOU do it if its that easy'...
Sorry,...i mean..
Yes..she is wonderful! :D

mszwebs

For The WIN.
That was the first thing my mother talked about when I woke up this morning...well that and a Martha Stewart Tramp Trunk video that she watched.

But I you tubed it and I definitely got a big smile on my face she opened her mouth, and shocked everyone. GOOD FOR HER!!!

Cynical fucks.

I have honestly never seen Simon Cowell look so entranced and enchanted as he did with his face resting in his hands, just listening. 5 bucks says he was dreaming of the money he'd make...

She was fabulous. I was misty-eyed and proud to watch her.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I saw some mention of it while flipping channels last night on one of the gossip shows. She was quite frumpy but had a very beautiful voice. I hated how the audience was snickering at her when she said she wanted to be a professional singer. Another lesson on not to judge a person on their outside appearance!

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Awwwwwww! That was just wonderful! Don't change a hair on your head, if it is not something you want, Susan. What a breath of fresh, slightly kooky, air. Damn, it's nice to see a frump on my television. HA!

Mathias

SAMCRO
She was absolutely wonderful. I hope that this serves as a lesson to people that someone shouldn't be judged on their talents simply by looks alone.

Captain Save

never had a 40
I agree. There are too many recording artists with no discernible talent of any kind, other than hypnotizing people who are more interested in 'visual entertainment,' and if that's what they're after they should be honest with themselves and find a website.

indy500tchr

I watched it several times in a row and couldn't stop smiling. I think that is the first time I've ever seen Simon smile. He looked semi-human. That is what true raw talent is.

DJ_S

aw, that was a mesmerizing experience! Goose bumps and a good shudder, I'm gonna share this link too, thank you so much for posting! :bow:

Carrie

That was amazing. I've heard that beautiful song countless times over the years, but that was truly something. Chills, the good kind!

Yay Susan. :wubu:

Paquito

don't July to me
Absolutely amazing.

Wiped the smirks off of the faces of all those assbags in the audience who rolled their eyes during her speech.

Babygirlneedsu

I have so far not tuned in to BGT show and am so glad to have just seen this goosebump inducing awesome clip which has all the ingredients of a mini Greek tragedy in reverse, where instead of the mighty falling , we see the triumph of the underdog....I watched it several times for that magic moment when she first opened her mouth and changed the world....what a great talent....I hope that she does find her Mr Higgins and blossom into a ''Fair Lady'' and a celebrated world class singer....but of course, only if she wants to. The best thing was seeing how she turned that tide of dismissal and ridicule into a wave of awe and appreciation on her first note and, yes, Simon C did look genuinely moved instead of that cash register twinkle look he gets when he thinks he's spotted a money spinner.

Susan Boyle - you blew my heart and mind - a transcendental experience !

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
I had the TV on when I was getting ready to go out last Saturday and so I saw this even though its not a show I would usually watch. Like the audience I was expecting a bit of a car crash but I got shivers when she started to sing and loved the way she scaled the high notes.

Whatever you think about how gauche and awkward and frumpy she was/is I loved the fact that she didn't show any nerves at all once she started to sing. She knew she had a talent but I cant think of any other way she would have been able to get the attention she deserved at age 47 other than through a talent show like this. Even though the song she chose was one of my all time favourites I cant wait to hear her sing more!

Tracey xx

indy500tchr

I had the TV on when I was getting ready to go out last Saturday and so I saw this even though its not a show I would usually watch. Like the audience I was expecting a bit of a car crash but I got shivers when she started to sing and loved the way she scaled the high notes.

Whatever you think about how gauche and awkward and frumpy she was/is I loved the fact that she didn't show any nerves at all once she started to sing. She knew she had a talent but I cant think of any other way she would have been able to get the attention she deserved at age 47 other than through a talent show like this. Even though the song she chose was one of my all time favourites I cant wait to hear her sing more!

Tracey xx

Do you know when she will be on again? Or was this just the preliminaries and we have to wait forever for the finalists to go again.

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
Do you know when she will be on again? Or was this just the preliminaries and we have to wait forever for the finalists to go again.
No idea I'm afraid, and I haven't watched in previous years either but maybe someone else will know and can post? I did take a quick look at the show website but I couldn't see anything there - there are links, comments and an interview with Susan though.

Tracey xx

Latest posts