Susanne Eman news

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
Anyone who puts themselves out there on these shows is an attention whore (that goes for both genders). I have no respect for people who feed the base appetites of the public for trash television. Have some self respect, for God's sake.
I agree with this, but she's free to do what she wants whether we like it or not. Everyone wants to live their lives as they choose, but they feel totally ok with telling people how to live theirs and I think that'd bogus.

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
I agree with this, but she's free to do what she wants whether we like it or not. Everyone wants to live their lives as they choose, but they feel totally ok with telling people how to live theirs and I think that'd bogus.
This is the United States, where everyone has the Constitutional right to go straight to hell, if that is their wish. I wouldn't dream of trying to stop her prostituting herself. Tawdry fame and easy money are the American Way, after all.

Marlayna

This is the United States, where everyone has the Constitutional right to go straight to hell, if that is their wish. I wouldn't dream of trying to stop her prostituting herself. Tawdry fame and easy money are the American Way, after all.
Well then, God Bless America, because I don't think a lot a companies are going to give a woman with her condition a job. :(

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
Well then, God Bless America, because I don't think a lot a companies are going to give a woman with her condition a job. :(
You mean the condition of Gratuitous Attention Seekingitis?

Is terrible affliction. Sadly, very common.

Marlayna

You mean the condition of Gratuitous Attention Seekingitis?

Is terrible affliction. Sadly, very common.
I think it's a good thing to show people of size who are happy with themselves. She doesn't whine about her life.
She earns money, she's famous, she has male admirers, she has a child, she's doing the best she can with the hand she's been dealt.
She is dealing with her obvious challenges, and I say more power to her for that.:bow:

Marlayna

:rolleyes:

You're a psychotherapist? AWESOME! NO? I didn't think so. :rolleyes:

Deflection and denial. Apologist for abusers and misogynists? Maybe? Don't need certification for that. :rolleyes:
Not even close, and I resent the accusation.

Also, I'm not blogging sad stories looking for sympathy, or making up FAKE pathetic scenerios about men that want me....
like "some". LMAO! :D:rolleyes:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Not even close, and I resent the accusation.

Also, I'm not blogging sad stories looking for sympathy, or making up FAKE pathetic scenerios about men that want me....
like "some". LMAO! :D:rolleyes:
Thank you for reading my blog! Awesome. Every.single.time you click on it, you help 'the cause'!!!! If you think they're for sympathy or that I'm faking anything, maybe that's your own projections, not to mention I left this thread over a page ago and you're STILL addressing me? Little obsessed there, no?

Don't be such a sad angry panda. It's very unattractive. Personal attacks and assumptions rather than addressing the issues isn't mature at all. They're just deflections that feed the other trolls besides your own delusions.

Marlayna

Thank you for reading my blog! Awesome. Every.single.time you click on it, you help 'the cause'!!!! If you think they're for sympathy or that I'm faking anything, maybe that's your own projections, not to mention I left this thread over a page ago and you're STILL addressing me? Little obsessed there, no?

Don't be such a sad angry panda. It's very unattractive. Personal attacks and assumptions rather than addressing the issues isn't mature at all. They're just deflections that feed the other trolls besides your own delusions.
If clicking on your blog will help your situation, I'll be happy to do it.
I hope you'll think twice about cutting people up with your razor tongue.
Some will take it, others will not. Know your audience. ;)

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Every time you address me, I know it's just your unique little way of expressing your love. You can't deny it-you're trying too hard!

natepogue

King of FAs

I've seen you make more personal attacks than anyone else on this forum. You have a lot of hostility towards anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Marlayna

I've seen you make more personal attacks than anyone else on this forum. You have a lot of hostility towards anyone that doesn't agree with you.
That's exactly my point. The poster was only expressing his genuine fanship of Susanne Eman, and she ripped him a new one over nothing, to scare him away.:eek:

natepogue

King of FAs
The most minor of disagreements and she will attack viciously and condescendingly :huh:

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
^If someone disagrees in language that you find too harsh, you might consider that it's not as minor in their view...

natepogue

King of FAs
Read through the thread and tell me where any opinion warrants that kind of bullying.

penguin

Fnord
I see someone threatening to kill Dr Phil if one fat lady loses weight. I see others posting about women as if they were property and only here to serve their sexual needs, while at the same time calling them names if they choose to exert bodily autonomy and do what's best for them. I see other posters calling others out on their bullshit.

So, who exactly was bullying?

natepogue

King of FAs
I see a poster named marlayna casually pointing out that another poster may have been trying to be funny and getting totally bashed for it and then attacked further for an entire page. Seems overkill to me and this last page of personal attacks was childish and in my opinion bullying.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
White knighting is also a term that gets overused liberally these days. In most cases, it isn't actually going on.

In MOST cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts