Susanne Eman news

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
As a victim of violence, I don't find anything remotely funny about shooting another person in the head. To try to justify or condone that language is just wrong.

The only bullying I see is marlyana making nasty comments about Casting Pearls. Some pretty low blows were made.

Way to keep things classy.

It's no wonder I don't come on here more often.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
The fact is that CP is absolutely right about that comment being misogynist. If the OP indeed intended that comment to be ironic, he failed miserably to convey that. One of the hazards of using simply text to communicate, for sure. However, given that we see people make similar comments sincerely here all the time, and that OP has not returned to clarify the "misunderstanding", I think it much more likely that he was, in fact, serious. CP does not put up with misogyny and BS when she sees it, and that is one of the many things I like about her. That does not make her a bully, and calling her one only cheapens the term for those who have experienced REAL bullying.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Life is too short to be wasting all this negative energy on each other. I hope peace can be restored here. I wanted to send loving vibes to each of you. Especially to my beautiful friend Casting Pearls. That is all. Thanks for reading my post.

Gingembre

radar detector
The fact is that CP is absolutely right about that comment being misogynist. If the OP indeed intended that comment to be ironic, he failed miserably to convey that. One of the hazards of using simply text to communicate, for sure. However, given that we see people make similar comments sincerely here all the time, and that OP has not returned to clarify the "misunderstanding", I think it much more likely that he was, in fact, serious. CP does not put up with misogyny and BS when she sees it, and that is one of the many things I like about her. That does not make her a bully, and calling her one only cheapens the term for those who have experienced REAL bullying.
This. This thisidy this this this. :)

Mathias

SAMCRO
I've seen you make more personal attacks than anyone else on this forum. You have a lot of hostility towards anyone that doesn't agree with you.
Funny, I've thought the exact same thing from you. And looking through your post history proves it.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Because of all the replies, moderating the personal attack isn't really possible now. But know it was seen and addressed.

Now, everyone, please just stop.

Marlayna

Because of all the replies, moderating the personal attack isn't really possible now. But know it was seen and addressed.

Now, everyone, please just stop.
I realize there's a clique here, and maybe my 500 posts are small in compared to some, but I stand by everything I said.
Thank you for those who aren't afraid to agree with me, here, and in any reps I've received for standing up and speaking my mind.

lalatx

has the worst intentions
I realize there's a clique here, and maybe my 500 posts are small in compared to some, but I stand by everything I said.
Thank you for those who aren't afraid to agree with me, here, and in any reps I've received for standing up and speaking my mind.
It isn't about the number of posts that you have it is about the way you went about it. There is a way to get your point across without resulting to personal attacks. When anyone results to personal attacks you lose the point you were trying to make in the first place and you just end up looking foolish.

Marlayna

It isn't about the number of posts that you have it is about the way you went about it. There is a way to get your point across without resulting to personal attacks. When anyone results to personal attacks you lose the point you were trying to make in the first place and you just end up looking foolish.
My point is that I defended a fan of Susanne's and I was attacked for it.
Someone agreed with me and he was attacked for it. Only when it got ugly, did I react in kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group builder