Susanne Eman news

Discussion in 'Fat in the Media' started by kentwildt, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 26, 2012 #101

natepogue

natepogue

natepogue

King of FAs

I would be mad, but a quick look at who is insulting me leaves me feeling pretty good about myself :eek:

2. Nov 26, 2012 #102

Mishty

Mishty

Mishty

aluminum petunia

Oh. Right. Burn.
    You my friend, told me.

Whew. That was brutal. I may never recover.

:happy:

3. Nov 26, 2012 #103

cinnamitch

cinnamitch

cinnamitch

nope

well at least someone likes you, even if it is yourself.

Blackjack likes this.
  4. Nov 26, 2012 #104

HottiMegan

HottiMegan

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek! In Remembrance

Wow you guys have a real chip on your shoulders. I don't see condescension or bullying from CP. She has always been a straight shooter and a very supportive kind person when others are in need.
    I see a lot of anger and name calling. Maybe if you are so mad a this forum and the "clique" try stepping away from the computer. Take a walk and find something to make you happy rather than so angry!

5. Nov 26, 2012 #105

Marlayna

Marlayna

Marlayna

LOL, yeah, I'm not intimidated by any of them, In fact, I'm highly amused.

6. Nov 26, 2012 #106

Marlayna

Marlayna

Marlayna

I'm already happy, thanks. No "chip" here, just speaking my mind, as are you.

7. Nov 26, 2012 #107

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰

I'm not part of this clique any of you speak of, which I'm accused of by both sides, mind you. I'm just trying to clean up the piles of crap left around so the stink doesn't attract more flies.

So, back to that.

8. Nov 26, 2012 #108

Mishty

Mishty

Mishty

aluminum petunia

Glad we're amusing if we can't be intimidating.

GIGGLES FOR EVERYONE!

9. Nov 26, 2012 #109

natepogue

natepogue

natepogue

King of FAs

There's a lot of hatred directed in this thread toward me but I'm just going to take a guess and say it really has nothing to do with distaste for me and has more to do with something better suited for a dr. phil episode subsequent to susanne's :kiss2:

10. Nov 26, 2012 #110

lalatx

lalatx

lalatx

has the worst intentions

This is where our opinions differ. What you fail to comprehend from all this is that the usage of 'we' is where most of the disagreement started. It is fine to have your opinion but make no mistake none of us represent anyone but ourselves. There is a problem when people fail to grasp that. "i do NOT want her to lose weight......we lose more good ssbbws that way....." This statement is a problem for me because women are not possessions. Clearly it was a problem for other people as well.

Diana_Prince245 likes this.
  11. Nov 26, 2012 #111

cinnamitch

cinnamitch

cinnamitch

nope

Naa we really hate you. I kid, I kid

or do I?

wrestlingguy likes this.
  12. Nov 26, 2012 #112

Marlayna

Marlayna

Marlayna

No, it's got absolutely nothing to do with you... or me. ;)

13. Nov 26, 2012 #113

Marlayna

Marlayna

Marlayna

Thanks for the explanation of the "we" problem that some perceived as offensive in the poster's comment regarding Susanne Eman, but it hardly warranted the vile attack that was spewed upon him.

14. Nov 26, 2012 #114

lalatx

lalatx

lalatx

has the worst intentions

And thank you for not being the least bit condescending.

With that I'm moving on from this thread.

15. Nov 26, 2012 #115

Marlayna

Marlayna

Marlayna

And you as well. ;)

16. Nov 26, 2012 #116

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but I don't take anything seriously from people that don't take an active roll in this "community". If your profile is blank or you have a tiny amount of posts, your opinion matters almost zero in my world. If that's cliquey, so be it.

I really think if you're going to take a stand on anything, you better be able to back it up.

17. Nov 26, 2012 #117

samuraiscott

samuraiscott

samuraiscott

True Story

I don't know you, and I don't want to know you. So you read some blog posts and now you think you have someone figured out. You're outta line and way out of your league. CP is a wonderful person; I have spent many late nights on the phone talking to her about my problems and you would be hard pressed to find a more genuine, caring, and loving person than Lainey. You're the problem with this board, making assumptions about people you clearly do not know. Please refrain from talking to or about anyone else on this board I consider a friend.

Diana_Prince245 likes this.
  18. Nov 26, 2012 #118

Marlayna

Marlayna

Marlayna

Scott, I'm happy for your friendship with CP and that you have someone who is there to lend an ear. However, I treat people the way they treat me, so our experiences with this person are very different. I'm sure you can understand that, but if you can't, that's fine too.:)

19. Nov 26, 2012 #119

penguin

penguin

penguin

Fnord

It's what was said, not who he's a fan of. Supporting someone who's threatening violence isn't okay.

Perhaps you should take a look at what you've said and the attitude it reveals, rather than continue to insult people who disagree with you or call you out on your BS.

There are some people out there who seem to believe that fat women have only one purpose - to be there for their pleasure, viewing or otherwise. If a woman decides to lose weight, she's allowed to, and she doesn't need your permission. It's not an affront to the fat community or an insult to FAs, it's her choice. She isn't your property and she owes you nothing - even if she makes a living selling photos of herself. Women are not property, so stop acting like its okay to treat them that way.

wrestlingguy and luscious_lulu like this.
  20. Nov 26, 2012 #120

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

i haven't posted in this place for nearly two years and for good reason. first i was banned for a year for stating my own opinion and after that by my own choice. the only reason i'm here today is because of CP. she was undeservedly attacked for stating her personal opinion. shockingly she believes a woman can be whatever she wants and do what she wants with her own body.

threads like this one points out a lot of illogical and down right wrong thinking that is allowed to go on here .fat women do NOT exist for everyone else except themselves. being fat is NOT a punishment for eating as she likes that a woman can't escape. being fat is a CHOICE that she MAY decide to embrace or not. i'm really glad that here is such a thing now as a choice for the women who need and want to change their bodies in any direction for their own reasons.

any woman who tries to call out another woman for expressing her personal beliefs that a woman as control of her own body has a sickness she needs to address. any man who thinks he must trap a woman in the body he feels is attractive no matter how she feels has a sickness. if you need to control someone else that you don't even really know to be who you are and like what you are, something is wrong with you an not the person you are attacking.

it's sad that there are people who hold people up and encourage them in their social and emotional disjointedness. often people have bad images in the media for a reason--because that is how they project themselves. no use getting mad about something that is supported openly by enough people in the rest of the community to make everyone else look bad. maybe if people gave up some of the cowardliness and actually stood up for the rights of fat people no matter what the world would have an entirely different attitude. all people know is what you show them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.