Susanne Eman news

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

natepogue

King of FAs
There are some people out there who seem to believe that fat women have only one purpose - to be there for their pleasure, viewing or otherwise. If a woman decides to lose weight, she's allowed to, and she doesn't need your permission. It's not an affront to the fat community or an insult to FAs, it's her choice. She isn't your property and she owes you nothing - even if she makes a living selling photos of herself. Women are not property, so stop acting like its okay to treat them that way.
Lol. You suddenly accuse me of all this when I've not mentioned a single thing about it. In fact, the original issue was with another poster who was behaving the way you're describing. Correct me if i'm mistaken and that paragraph break was intended to address the poster I've mentioned who was on the first page.

Marlayna

It's what was said, not who he's a fan of. Supporting someone who's threatening violence isn't okay.

Perhaps you should take a look at what you've said and the attitude it reveals, rather than continue to insult people who disagree with you or call you out on your BS.

There are some people out there who seem to believe that fat women have only one purpose - to be there for their pleasure, viewing or otherwise. If a woman decides to lose weight, she's allowed to, and she doesn't need your permission. It's not an affront to the fat community or an insult to FAs, it's her choice. She isn't your property and she owes you nothing - even if she makes a living selling photos of herself. Women are not property, so stop acting like its okay to treat them that way.
You really think the poster was "threatening" to shoot Dr. Phil in the head????????:rolleyes:

I can't believe the extreme over-reaction of some, to a remark an FA made about Susanne Eman, liking her the way she is now at 600 pounds. Do you not realize that there are women on this message board who are her size, and would love to hear from a man who finds very large women desirable.

Do you think it's fine for someone to CURSE HIM OUT for making a joke about how he's a fan of Susanne and likes her just the way she is?
CP's response to him was disgusting and profane, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Gingembre

radar detector
Do you think it's fine for someone to CURSE HIM OUT for making a joke about how he's a fan of Susanne and likes her just the way she is?
Just out of interest, how come you are so sure it's a joke? It wouldn't be the first post here of this ilk to not be a joke, and the OP hasn't come back to say "woah guys, i was just kidding". Now, I'm sure the OP wouldn't actually go and shoot Dr Phil, but I certainly didn't get the vibe that they were being facetious with their comments either?

Marlayna

i haven't posted in this place for nearly two years and for good reason. first i was banned for a year for stating my own opinion and after that by my own choice. the only reason i'm here today is because of CP. she was undeservedly attacked for stating her personal opinion. shockingly she believes a woman can be whatever she wants and do what she wants with her own body.

threads like this one points out a lot of illogical and down right wrong thinking that is allowed to go on here .fat women do NOT exist for everyone else except themselves. being fat is NOT a punishment for eating as she likes that a woman can't escape. being fat is a CHOICE that she MAY decide to embrace or not. i'm really glad that here is such a thing now as a choice for the women who need and want to change their bodies in any direction for their own reasons.

any woman who tries to call out another woman for expressing her personal beliefs that a woman as control of her own body has a sickness she needs to address. any man who thinks he must trap a woman in the body he feels is attractive no matter how she feels has a sickness. if you need to control someone else that you don't even really know to be who you are and like what you are, something is wrong with you an not the person you are attacking.

it's sad that there are people who hold people up and encourage them in their social and emotional disjointedness. often people have bad images in the media for a reason--because that is how they project themselves. no use getting mad about something that is supported openly by enough people in the rest of the community to make everyone else look bad. maybe if people gave up some of the cowardliness and actually stood up for the rights of fat people no matter what the world would have an entirely different attitude. all people know is what you show them.
This is called making a mountain out of a molehill. :p

penguin

Fnord
Lol. You suddenly accuse me of all this when I've not mentioned a single thing about it. In fact, the original issue was with another poster who was behaving the way you're describing. Correct me if i'm mistaken and that paragraph break was intended to address the poster I've mentioned who was on the first page.
The paragraph break was indeed for that reason.

You really think the poster was "threatening" to shoot Dr. Phil in the head????????:rolleyes:
He said he would, why shouldn't we believe that he's really that upset? Or should we just brush off comments about violence as jokes, and act like it's okay to make threats and comments like that? If he's pissed off about someone in his spank bank losing weight, then he can say it in a way that doesn't condone violence and reduce women to nothing more than fap material.

I can't believe the extreme over-reaction of some, to a remark an FA made about Susanne Eman, liking her the way she is now at 600 pounds. Do you not realize that there are women on this message board who are her size, and would love to hear from a man who finds very large women desirable.
The original comments were about how disappointed they'd be if she lost weight, and there are PLENTY of comments on this site about how guys love women of that size. There was another thread around here where the OP said they heard some model was separating and how he loved her thighs, like the two were related. Men like that do not see these women as women, but as a commodity, as something to be used only. It is NOT complimenting them to say "sorry about your marriage, but damn you've got sexy thighs", because it completely ignores the fact they're PEOPLE.

CP's response to him was disgusting and profane, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.
He can like her the way she is just fine, but if he was a true fan he'd support her and wish her the best, because he knows her happiness is more important than his wanking.

I saw nothing disgusting or profane in what CP said. I suggest you get a dictionary and read it thoroughly, because along with misogyny, those are some words you don't seem to understand.

Marlayna

Just out of interest, how come you are so sure it's a joke? It wouldn't be the first post here of this ilk to not be a joke, and the OP hasn't come back to say "woah guys, i was just kidding". Now, I'm sure the OP wouldn't actually go and shoot Dr Phil, but I certainly didn't get the vibe that they were being facetious with their comments either?
That poster was likely scared away by the nasty and disgusting accusations thrown at him, as well as being told to STFU... Personally, I don't blame him.

Secondly, I have a sense of humor, and I recognize when someone is kidding around. He likes S.E. the way she is, and he expressed it in a joking manner.

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
This is called making a mountain out of a molehill. :p
I can tell you're enjoying yourself, but you are incurring a cost. The only person publicly supporting you is a rather dubious character. A stroll through his limited posting history will show you that he's an ally you probably don't want.

Wisdom is knowing you've been a fool in the past.

Foresight is knowing you'll be a fool in the future.

Common sense is trying not to be a fool now.

Your common sense needs some work.

Marlayna

The paragraph break was indeed for that reason.

He said he would, why shouldn't we believe that he's really that upset? Or should we just brush off comments about violence as jokes, and act like it's okay to make threats and comments like that? If he's pissed off about someone in his spank bank losing weight, then he can say it in a way that doesn't condone violence and reduce women to nothing more than fap material.

The original comments were about how disappointed they'd be if she lost weight, and there are PLENTY of comments on this site about how guys love women of that size. There was another thread around here where the OP said they heard some model was separating and how he loved her thighs, like the two were related. Men like that do not see these women as women, but as a commodity, as something to be used only. It is NOT complimenting them to say "sorry about your marriage, but damn you've got sexy thighs", because it completely ignores the fact they're PEOPLE.

He can like her the way she is just fine, but if he was a true fan he'd support her and wish her the best, because he knows her happiness is more important than his wanking.

I saw nothing disgusting or profane in what CP said. I suggest you get a dictionary and read it thoroughly, because along with misogyny, those are some words you don't seem to understand.
The poster who spoke of someone's sexy thighs is someone else, so let's keep it on topic, rather than lumping men together.
I know there is a word for woman-haters, but I don't know if there is one for man-haters... but I see a number of them around.:(

natepogue

King of FAs
He said he would, why shouldn't we believe that he's really that upset? Or should we just brush off comments about violence as jokes, and act like it's okay to make threats and comments like that?
:rolleyes: you must be a lot of fun to talk to in person. political correctness and over sensitivity at its most elevated. the term "stick up your ass" would fit well.

and as for calling me a dubious character Dromond, I think that's a bit of a stretch. I've made people mad here before, yes, but in exactly the same nature as this thread. Plenty of overreaction and ganging up on me. The fact that you're warning someone not to "align" with me on an internet forum tells a lot about you and how badly you want me to be a pariah and an outcast here.

Marlayna

I can tell you're enjoying yourself, but you are incurring a cost. The only person publicly supporting you is a rather dubious character. A stroll through his limited posting history will show you that he's an ally you probably don't want.

Wisdom is knowing you've been a fool in the past.

Foresight is knowing you'll be a fool in the future.

Common sense is trying not to be a fool now.

Your common sense needs some work.
Dude, not everything is "public", and some are tired of those who need a muzzle for they're anger issues.
If you think I'm a fool, you're entitled to your opinion, I think the same of you. ;)

natepogue

King of FAs
My 1st grade english teacher retired to her house with her cats and spends her time posting image macros calling me a dick. Why don't I feel insulted?

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
Dude, not everything is "public", and some are tired of those who need a muzzle for they're anger issues.
If you think I'm a fool, you're entitled to your opinion, I think the same of you. ;)
"Their," not "they're."

You can think me a fool all you like, it doesn't bother me. But I know for sure that claiming invisible support for your position is very foolish indeed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.