Susanne Eman wants to be World's Heaviest Person.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

collared Princess

Oh, wait!

Maybe there is some fatty trafficking going on!

Yeah! That's it!
Help help I'm in the closet and not allowed out only to type this message

PS kids are great 100% good looking with excellent personality's .they are very normal by society's standards so no teasing here..sorry to disabling ya

russianrobot

Idle Chatter
You keep blaming the webb boss or manager, like you had absolutely no say or decision in any of your endeavors. Now you keep insinuating that the webb boss or manager is either controlling, making, or forcing Susanne (or Celestial) to do some of the same things you did.

Tell us this. Who got to fly in the airplanes and go on the trips? Who got to stay in the hotels? Who was provided with meals and groceries? Who signed all the legal documents? Who were the checks written out to? Who got their fifteen minutes of fame? Whose image has ended up being plastered in tabloid magazines, on television 'entertainment' shows, and on news broadcasts? Whose children may end up being or have been taunted and teased and may have to possibly endure even more for being dragged into a circus like atmosphere? Whose home did the film crews come to?

Who would make the posts here and on other sites to tell everyone they were going to be filmed for whatever program, show, or tabloid. Who posted to tell when the shows would air? Who was it that was so excited to be going on these shows and trips while also being compensated for doing so?

You are an adult. Don't blame someone else for what you wanted to do and intentionally did even after so many here tried to advise you not to. No one forced either you or Susanne to appear on the programs or to give the interviews or to provide the photos or to allow yourselves to be filmed. You both did it of your own free will and without regard to anyone else. You made the decision. You did exactly what YOU wanted to do.

I highly doubt there was, or is, a web boss or manager forcing you or Susanne to do anything.
Oh, wait!

Maybe there is some fatty trafficking going on!

Yeah! That's it!
Good Points all Angel,

But I what wonder what the $$$ is to run a site and the split between model and the 'webmaster' is :p I mean seriously it would not take much to actually run it serious and yet I am sure he is (by their own hand no doubt) giving them peanuts as well as money do become the Worlds fattest woman......

Oh that was good, that was clever when I did not mean to be hahaha :p

FA Punk

Your on to something..let's see she also has the same manager I used to have..good old STU...humm
She's a conspiracy victim folks:rolleyes:!(Props to the person who gets that lol) The fact that anybody could make a dime doing what you did and what Susanne is doing is disgusting.

dazz67au

Good Grief FA punk ...... i cant believe that youre so angry about this issue !!

Has Suzanne hurt you in some way personally? I just dont understand youre complete hostility to her.

I have chatted to Susanne on numerous occasions & have found her to be an intelligent, sweet & caring person. Just because she has a goal that you dont agree with doesnt give you the right to fly off the handle & act like a spoilt 10 year old. Yes i know you'll have a go at me as well, but hopefully everyone else who reads youre reply's wuill see how childish youre comments have been.

You know ive always thought that this was the one place that you could be fat & not face agressive predujice .. but obviously that isnt the case.

Live long & prosper as the wise old Spock would say

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Good Points all Angel,

But I what wonder what the $$$ is to run a site and the split between model and the 'webmaster' is :p I mean seriously it would not take much to actually run it serious and yet I am sure he is (by their own hand no doubt) giving them peanuts as well as money do become the Worlds fattest woman......

Oh that was good, that was clever when I did not mean to be hahaha :p

Well ... I doubt anyone can be rolling in $$$$$$$ running these site and it may not be the easy cake walk that one thinks it is....

LoveBHMS

default title
For everyone who says she shouldn't do this because she's a parent, where do you draw the line?

She shouldn't pursue a very high weight because it's irresponsible to possibly shorten her life and to possibly make her kids take care of her.

Ok, but what about parents who say "I'm not actively gaining, I just eat what I want and whatever happens happens." Is that ok? Or is it wrong and should we say parents have to be more disciplined.

What about parents who simply don't eat healthfully or exercise and whose weight just "naturally" creeps up every year. Is that ok, or should we say "Once you're a parent you can no longer be lazy or careless with your diet. You have a responsibility to those kids, so if you're not eating well and getting regular exercise, we have the right to criticize you."

Gradually gaining weight over the years will effect your health far less than packing on a 100lbs in a year for your new boyfriend or your "fans".
Possibly, but the end result is still the same and your body is still carrying the same amount of weight. I doubt anyone here is going to throw out a specific weight where it all becomes "too much" or specifiy a dividing line between acceptable eating behaviour and dangerour behavior or behavior where it is ok to criticize it on Dims. Yet somehow the Susannes of the world have gotten to the point where it is acceptable.

LoveBHMS

default title
Those people, if they're talking openly about having diabetes, aren't denying their health issues. I haven't seen anyone here say they have a problem with Susanne being fat, how she got fat, or even wanting to be fatter. I have seen people express frustration because she chose to go on national tv and pretend that she's perfectly healthy. Fat people already have a hard enough time at the dr and she's just furthering the stereotype that we are oblivious to our own health.

That's what I take issue with, that and the fact that she's a parent.
What is the difference between saying you have diabetes/high blood pressure/joint problems/mobility problems and posting a picture of the gravy boat you drank for dinner and "denying health issues"? If a diabetic posts about a trip to Dairy Queen, that's ok because s/he has admitted to having diabetes, but Susanne's actions are not ok simply because she claims to be healthy?

Furthermore I've never ever ever understood how anytime somebody who posts or advertises on Dimensions goes on tv or is featured in a newspaper article, he or she is given the burden and responsibility of representing all fat people or all FAs. People can speak only for themselves. Tabloid tv is never going to be the place to promote SA.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
For everyone who says she shouldn't do this because she's a parent, where do you draw the line?

She shouldn't pursue a very high weight because it's irresponsible to possibly shorten her life and to possibly make her kids take care of her.

Ok, but what about parents who say "I'm not actively gaining, I just eat what I want and whatever happens happens." Is that ok? Or is it wrong and should we say parents have to be more disciplined.

What about parents who simply don't eat healthfully or exercise and whose weight just "naturally" creeps up every year. Is that ok, or should we say "Once you're a parent you can no longer be lazy or careless with your diet. You have a responsibility to those kids, so if you're not eating well and getting regular exercise, we have the right to criticize you."

Possibly, but the end result is still the same and your body is still carrying the same amount of weight. I doubt anyone here is going to throw out a specific weight where it all becomes "too much" or specifiy a dividing line between acceptable eating behaviour and dangerour behavior or behavior where it is ok to criticize it on Dims. Yet somehow the Susannes of the world have gotten to the point where it is acceptable.
And on the other extreme you can have a parent push their kid into athletic goals. Think of the case of Richard Sandrak ...

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Look, I know you like to post images to every single thread at Dims, but I gotta finally ask: wtf does this one even mean?
don't pole dance dance at 700lbs.....

russianrobot

Idle Chatter
between this animated gif, the piggy ears on the paysite board, and the library story entitled: Sandy The Beached Whale, I can't tell if at Dimensions or the fat-hating section of Ebaumsworld anymore. So confusing!
Fuck yes, Jes (hey that rhymes) that is a keeper the above quoted statment.....:) :bow:

Szombathy

This is genuinely the single dumbest thing I've ever seen on Dimensions.

There's a world of difference between Susanne and an athlete or first responder who recognize the risks of their profession/hobby and take precautions to minimize said risks. From my own experience I've occasionally gone backcountry skiing. Before I do I always make sure my equipment's up to snuff and if I judge the terrain to be too advanced for my abilities I just don't go. If I were of Susanne's mind I'd blast off piste without a helmet, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and sweats.

There's a world of difference between that moron on Dr. Oz and the average Dimensions user who posts on the health board and tries to find size positive physicians. Susanne's willful ignorance was shitty enough, false equivalences in this thread are the nadir.

No one is denying that Susanne projected an image of herself that was in denial of her health needs (that was my first paragraph), and that her attitude on the show didn't help her.

What you seem to missing is that a) all of these endeavors are inherently risky, to the point that all the precautions in the world don't make them safe; b) if Susanne had said "I want to gain to 1600 pounds, but I'm taking my medicine and visiting the doctor every week", the people on this board would have castigated her almost as much;

and c) (and most importantly) when people take unnecessary and stupid risks in these other activities/professions in precisely the way that Susanne is, they are lionized rather than vilified. Just yesterday I saw a teaser for 60 minutes this week, which is going to feature a guy climbing El Capitan without ropes. The trailer marveled at his amazing and brave feat, even though in essence his act of courage/stupidity is ultimately just as pointless as Susanne's. Strangely, no one bothered to ask if he had any children, and I doubt that the reporters of 60 minutes will accuse him of being a bad father, even though what he did is just as reckless as what Susanne is doing, no matter how good a climber he is.

No one is claiming that Susanne's cavalier attitude is to be admired. But I think we're fooling ourselves if we don't admit that many of the posts on this board have exhibited the same sort of discriminatory stereotypes as exist in the general population.

Jes

is oddly aroused
No one is claiming that Susanne's cavalier attitude is to be admired. But I think we're fooling ourselves if we don't admit that many of the posts on this board have exhibited the same sort of discriminatory stereotypes as exist in the general population.
Yes, and in both directions too (see post 313). I'll add that I think Susanne would deny the first sentence of your post, but that's her right, certainly.

KHayes666

Go away
She's a conspiracy victim folks:rolleyes:!(Props to the person who gets that lol) The fact that anybody could make a dime doing what you did and what Susanne is doing is disgusting.
Shaddup you little jimmy!

What is the difference between saying you have diabetes/high blood pressure/joint problems/mobility problems and posting a picture of the gravy boat you drank for dinner and "denying health issues"? If a diabetic posts about a trip to Dairy Queen, that's ok because s/he has admitted to having diabetes, but Susanne's actions are not ok simply because she claims to be healthy?

Furthermore I've never ever ever understood how anytime somebody who posts or advertises on Dimensions goes on tv or is featured in a newspaper article, he or she is given the burden and responsibility of representing all fat people or all FAs. People can speak only for themselves. Tabloid tv is never going to be the place to promote SA.
I love how you just told off everyone and NO ONE responds to this (besides Tony) You know why its not ok for Donna or Susanne to say they're "healthy" but its ok for people in wheelchairs or have diabetes to take pictures of humungous plates of food right? Its because the people complaining about Donna and Susanne are FRIENDS with the ones who take pics of food despite being unhealthy. See, because Donna and Susanne don't fit the laughable aristocratic views of some of the patrons of this establishment they just put their noses in the air and dismiss the two of them. Meanwhile their good buddy who's overweight, diabetic and can barely walk is posting pictures of enough food to feed an army, but its ok because they like that person.

Oh and don't even get me started on being a bad parent thing. I wish I knew some of the backgrounds on some of the members here who call Donna and Susanne lousy parents because I'd find a thing or 5 that would seem questionable in their parenting.....if any of them even have kids to begin with. (and for those who have no kids yet say they have babysitting experience...go try getting up at 2,5 and 7 in the morning night after night to feed a screaming baby for a year then come back to me)

This is why I laugh at several members because there is no "acceptance" for them unless its done a certain way. According to some people its ok to be fat but don't go on tv, don't intentionally try to get fatter, don't go on tv and say you want to get fatter, don't go on tv and eat, don't try to be fat if you have kids, don't do paysites, don't do paysites if you have kids and yadda yadda yadda.

I wanted to come up with a clever finish Loves but I can't. I guess I'll go back to my Ted Bundy novel right?

Brenda

The reality that you fail to recognize is all those lazy undisciplined fat people left to their own devices will not gain as much weight if they are not trying to gain. Just like you hardworking, disciplined thin people will not drop even more weight unless they try to.

Gradually gaining weight over the years will effect your health far less than packing on a 100lbs in a year for your new boyfriend or your "fans".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts