BBW Sweet Dreams (~BBW, ~SSBBW, ~Immobility, ~XWG, ~Body Tranformation, ~Sex, ~Stuffing, ~Stuckage)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

iam18iswear

Chapter Eight: Is This Real Life?​

Opening her eyes, she appeared to be in her bedroom. Rising out of bed, she quickly noticed she had returned to normal, clad in her baby blue nightgown. Stepping out of the bedroom, and into the apartment's center hallway, she entered the kitchen and living room chamber. Everything seemed to be normal, just the way she had left it before departing for vacation.

Turning on the lights, confirmed her suspicions. However on her couch, a big silhouette rests. Turning around to find out who had turned on the lights. "Marcy?" Ava exclaimed in confusion, "Whatcha doing here?"

The obese friend rose from the couch, waddling to Ava. "Whoa, whoa, why are you naked?" she asked her tan skinned friend.

"Because, it's hot in here..." she sensually said, resting her large arms on Ava's shoulders. Her melons almost smothering her face.

"I...I don't know what you're getting to..." Ava blushed intensely, resisting the obvious move for sexual temptation.

"Girl, you know what I mean," and with that statement, Marcy pressed her bloated form against the blonde. Smothered in arm, breast, and belly fat, resisting her sexual desires became more and more difficult.

Ava eventually pulled herself away, stepping back, "I-I don't know! Just, get dressed Marcy, please

"Oh, Ava, I can see it in your eyes, you must be hungry, come to the table, I've made something special for you." Confused, Ava moved to the dining table, noticing a large sampler platter of barbecued meat, recognizable due to the wrapping around the food.

"Howard's barbecue? Why so much?" Ava asked.

"Because, it's your favorite place to eat at, couldn't resist treating you...now, have a seat, and dine in. I'll even join you!" she grinned.

The twenty three year old, and her friend sat down at the round table, Ava becoming very suspicious over the circumstances she presided in. "Am I in a dream?" Ava questioned.

"I dunno, pinch yourself and find out?" Marcy confidently answered, as the blonde did just that, hoping she'd just get out of the uncomfortably erotic scene. "You're still here. Now that's out of the way, lets eat!" her lips seductively licked.

With nothing to lose, Ava grabbed a rack of ribs and took a bite. A rush of barbecue flavors enveloped her taste buds, more than she had ever experienced in her life. "My goodness, has this place always tasted this good?" Ava questioned.

"Oh baby yes. It's doesn't win best in state awards for nothin'" Marcy answered, as Ava chomped down on the ribs, the flavors rewarding her yet again.

Somehow, someway, the blue eyed woman ate the rack, whilst drinking her favorite soda, Dr. Pepper. "Ah! That... that was so good!" Ava exclaimed, as Marcy appeared to have already finished her meat platter.

"Dig in, there's plenty more left!" she voiced, rising up and stepping out of the apartment to grab more. Meanwhile, the skinny blonde ate and ate, soft and juicy beef brisket, flavorful pulled pork on bun, chicken breast, all the different meats with the combination of different types of barbecue sauce quickly became addicting. But unbekownst to her, eating that platter of food did a number on her waistline. Her loose fitting nightgown became more snug. The lumbering friend returned with yet another platter, swapping it for the empty one. "Enjoy!" Marcy happily said, in which Ava spared no time digging in. Pound by pound of meat, quickly transferred to fat, as the nightgown became skintight by the time she finished with her second platter. "Let me help you with your bedwear..." her best friend stepped behind, sexually grazing Ava's now larger body. With her assistance, the nightgown was spared from its destruction, Marcy tossing it aside. "Much better?"

"Yes." Ava grinned, "Thank you, but... can you get me more?"

"You don't even have to ask," As the next time she looked, more food appeared at the table. The fat blonde continued her ultimate feast with reckless abandon, the addictive flavors pushed her to eat more and more. The third platter, then the forth, the fifth, sixth, Ava mercilessly consumed, it was like she had a bottomless stomach. As with each one, the woman slowly forgotten table manners, grabbing handfuls of meat and large swigs of soda. Her frame, as a result, ballooned, as Ava's belly grew, pushing her whole body away from the table. Her now fat ladened arms quivered with each lifting to the mouth, and her breasts bounced with every movement, creating deep and valley like cleavage.

After the seventh platter, Ava reclined, patting her newly formed double belly, "That was so good..." she instinctively groped her fatty flesh.

"Mmmm... right?" Marcy giggled childishly. "Come, let me help you to bed, we can have some more fun there," she waddled away from her, with a finger gesture to follow.

Ava heaved herself up, her whole body bouncing in response to the sudden fattening. "Uhh..." she felt so bloated, her stomach on the verge of bursting, lumbering a few feet behind her friend, adjusting to the massive weight change. Reaching the bed, Marcy was already laying on her hips and stomach, waving her finger to entice Ava to join. The obese blonde waddled to the bed, noticing a small cart with a delicious red velvet cake on it. "Mmmm... Red velvet, my favorite..." Ava licked her tongue.

"Have a seat, and I'll treat ya some..." Marcy erotically whispered, Ava heaved herself by her side. Sitting up, and letting her stuffed belly comfortably rest on the bed. Marcy then raised herself up, and grabbed a slice directly with her hand.

"Feed me..." Ava moaned, engrossed by the sight of her sexy, overly voluptuous friend. Marcy held the cake to her gullet, Ava biting it in a animalistic way, dropping crumbs and icing on her lengthy cleavage and belly.. "My god, it's so good!" she exclaimed, as her taste buds became paralyzed with pleasure. Marcy then lowered her free hand underneath Ava's belly reaching her Vagina. "Oooohhh..." she moaned as her groin quickly moistened in response.

The 300 plus pound companion pushed her finger in, causing Ava to jostle with carnal excitement. "You like that, don't you, fatty?" Marcy subtly whispered, as Ava finished the large cake slice.

"My god, yes, feed me more!" Ava cried in bliss, she raised her belly, airing her wet vagina. Just as she said that, the wish came true as yet another slice presented from the tan partner. The feedee wasted no time, and began consuming it recklessly, with icing crusting all over her face. During the consumption, Ava's frame began to grow once more, her belly pushed further and further forward, causing the enlarging blonde to lean back so her friend could play with her pussy easily. After finishing the slice, Ava patted her multi foot long and wide belly, jiggling her melon sized mammaries, the cake crumbs sinking into the folds and creases that had developed. "Come on! Please!" Ava pleaded to Marcy.

"Just wait a moment, I got the right thing..." Marcy stepped away to grab a lengthy flesh-colored dildo, rejoining Ava in the bed. "Here comes the third slice!" picking up yet another piece and carelessly threw it on Ava's chest. It flattened across her expansive boobs and belly. "Eat it, like the piggy you are."

Ava scooped the large piece with her food ladened hands, licking and biting each piece she could grab. Meanwhile, her friend slid the lengthy dildo like a snake, pushing it underneath Ava's expanding belly, and penetrating her. "AH!" the morbidly obese twenty three year old, reacted immediately, whilst feeding off of her chest. Marcy pushed in and out in a slow cadence. "Oh...Marcy, I'm such a fat slob, feed me another!" she asked, despite her inability to clear the slice on her body.

Marcy swiftly grabbed another, dropping it against her upper chest and neck, returning to the thrusting job. Ava's body continued to fatten, her whole lower body eating away the bed, pushing her well past five hundred pounds. The massive woman leaned almost on her back, letting the slice remnants fall directly in her gullet. Marcy quickened her pace, pushing the dildo faster, as pre-cum started enveloping the piece itself. Even while laying back, her expanding pannus touched the bed, forcing Marcy to grope and raise it to continue penetration. With her cake soiled arms and hands, Ava scooped the remnants of the two sliced and lathered it on her tongue.

"Keep...goin...I'm... huf... about to cum!" Ava's voice cracked in carnal pleasure. Marcy grabbed the last slice, and pushed it between the valley of Ava's breasts to reach her face.

"Final one, lardass..." Marcy sexually insulted.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" the near immobile woman cried in climax, stuffing herself with red velvet. Her friend wedged her knee against Ava's belly, giving enough room for the dildo to slide in once more. "I'm soo huge! Make me FATTER!" she stopped eating to smother her cake encrusted hands all over her knee enveloping belly, then resuming her feeding. Meanwhile the tan obese partner sped up the cadence of thrusts. "Uh! Oh! OH! Ava flapped her flabby arms, her whole form bouncing with her drastic and cartoonish movements. The woman's eyes rolled back, arms collapsed. The over 800 pound Ava moaned and groaned post climax, and vision clouding to white.

Her consciousness cleared revealing a different bedroom, one of elegant design and luxury. Ava looked at herself, revealing her current, naked immobile form. Resting against her belly, Marcy asked, "That was fun wasn't it?" Looking around, the blonde noticed a nurse and her assistant standing at the bedside, portable medical monitors rested on a nightstand. "Oh, you're wondering about them? Well, they're our helpers! They care for you, not only for what you've done, but to also ensure you're happy and healthy."

"Yes, Ava, your vitals and bloodwork are doing great! Your blood pressure, cholestorol, and heart are healthy and adapting well to your... sizeable body." the nurse explained.

"Happy... and healthy..." Ava repeated, as Marcy clenched her sausage fingers. "Yeah, girl, come on, you must be still recovering from your long sleep."

"Mrs. Nennington, your fiance would like to see you." the nurses aide asked. "Fiance?"

Marcy happily draped a sheet over her enormous form, covering her areolas. "I'll let him in." she waddled out of the room. A large muscle bound tuxedo man stepped into view, the face becoming instantly recognizable.

"Patrick?" the bed sized blonde exclaimed.

"Yes, m'lady, it is." he stood in front of the bed, flexing his comically oversized biceps, climbing on the bed, collapsing onto her belly, giving a bear like hug. The whole scene confused the woman, but she humbly lifted her arms to envelop the lover. "I recall you used to despise being immobile..." he commented. "Now, you look glowing!" tightening his strong arms around. "If you ever need moved, please let me know, and I'll show you the world on my shoulders, like Atlas and his stone!" he proudly announced.

Meanwhile Ava's parents entered the room. "Ava!" her mother cried. "Mom!" a tear ran down her swollen puffy cheek, "I'm sorry you have to see me like this..."

"No, Ava, I wanted to thank-"

"Thank you for giving the opportunity for a happy retirement." her father finished the sentence. "I-I know it's hard to understand why you look like that, but... if you're healthy and happy, I can't dispute it."

The blonde smiled, rubbing her form, and patting it. "Well, can't say I'm THAT sad about this."

"...and that's fine sweetie...no matter what, we're proud of you!" Ava's tears increased, accompanied with sobs, "Y-you really mean that?"

"Yes, i'm proud my little girl became so, so, large, and blessed us all."

"Well, if you're happy then I am too!" Ava reached for her mother, she climbed up to join Patrick.

"Y'know, I might join ya in the immobile club someday, sounds like fun, stuffing my face away." Marcy commented, "Besides, I'm gonna retire early anyways, especially with all that money we now have." The fat friend joined in the hug on the opposite side.

"See, Ava, just because you chased your desires, doesn't make you a monster." Patrick said, patting her flesh.

"You're right... I shouldn't be afraid... I sh-" Ava blinked hardly, realizing she was back at the resort bedroom once more. A strange sensation was felt in her crotch. "Did I... myself in my own dream?" she said under her own breath, as her bedridden form presented itself. She lifted her belly with one of her hands, digging in to find the origin of the sensation, but no matter how hard she tried, Ava was unable to reach her tucked in and hidden vagina, even with her legs spread as far as can be. "Ugh..." she groaned, "Still too fat the leave the bed... just how long will this last?" The oversized woman checked her phone for the time - 1:03 a.m. She noticing multiple text messages sent by Nayami.

Naya: "Hey, whatcha up to?"
"I guess you're asleep.."
"I'm boooreedddd, and kinda lonely..."

The last message was sent ten minutes ago as Ava lowered her phone and heaved a tired sigh. The dream perplexed the young woman, as it seemed too real to her. The stuffing, fattening, sex, all felt like an alternate reality. She recalled the second half, accepting the fact she was destined to be immobile.

Many questions burned in the immobile blonde's mind. Ava clicked on the television, curious to see what was on in the middle of the night. Shifting through the channels she stopped at a particular one, as a recognizable face appeared on screen.

"My name is Joseph Newman, and I'm the creator of the future of human beauty. This is, 'Sweet Dreams'" the father of Vinny or Nayami claimed. "Sweet Dreams is a powerful medication to make you into who you want to be!" The camera panned to the dual vials on a display rack.

A disfigured lady walked into view, "With 'Sweet Dreams', I can be pretty too!" she smiled, missing a few teeth in the process. "I've always wanted to be sexy!" the stranger popped open a vial and dropped the blue liquid into a cup of water, drinking it immediately. A cheap CGI transformation happened turned the formerly ugly grinned lady to a supermodel with a full smile.

Ava laughed, "Why did they make it so fake!?" her body bounced up and down with each giggle, she leaned forward to focus to the programme.

"See? Now I can hit the beach, and have all eyes on me." the sexy lady winked at the camera. "You see with 'Sweet Dreams' anything is pos--"

Ava muted the television as she heard a scratching and knocking sound. "What was that?" Ava's puffy, multi-chinned face looked around the room for the source of the noise. Once again the scratching sound happened, this time towards the balcony doors. Suddenly a voluptuous silhouette appeared behind the glass sliding door. With a bodily shape like that, Ava gulped in fear - she had an idea who it was.

iam18iswear

Chapter Nine: Immobility Discovery​

As the twenty-three year old stared at the sliding door, her heart raced, and gut burned with anxiety. The silhouette tapped the window, then pointed to the door handle. Ava shook her head, but she knew her secret was out either way. The stranger pulled the door opened, letting in a strong cool gust of ocean air. The thick and shapely figure revealed herself to be Nayami.

“Uh.... Ava?” she asked, visibly surprised at what was in her view, stood Nayami, clad in black leggings and a purple low cut tank top. “I-I am sorry, look, I....” the friend’s face turned peachy with embarrassment.

“Why did you come!? I didn’t ask for this!?” Ava angrily raised her oversized arms.

“I... I was so bored, I can’t sleep either-“

“So you go on out and snoop on me? Y’know that’s sick, you pervert!” Ava yelled. “And besides, how did you get here? You climbed an entire story?”

“Look, my new body gives me superhuman stuff... but it also changes my head. I-I am sorry! Please...”

Ava sighed. She knew the cat was out of the bag - and there was no way to undo it. “Look, as much as I want to strangle you...I can’t.” She smirked, “... as you can tell.”

“I see that. So, is this what Sweet Dreams did to you? Well, obviously. I am-“

“Spare me the words, Naya, I know, I know.” Ava rolled her eyes.
“But, but how... is this permanent? I don’t think we can simply get you out...” Naya poked Ava’s belly fat, making ripples and quivers, “...in this state? I-I am kinda worried about you.”

“I had too much to eat clearly, but I shouldn’t be stuck like this forever. I just need to get the ‘Sweet’ stuff out of my body.”

“Alright, how do we accomplish that?” Nayami sat beside Ava, scanning her oversized body.

The immobilized blonde realized the only solution to purge the drug, “Well, there’s pretty much one way.” she slid her hand underneath her lengthy belly.

“Um... you’re meaning...” the voluptuous friend raised the half ton woman’s belly, “... you serious!?” her mouth gaped open in shock.

“Well, there isn’t any other way...” Ava shrugged. “I’m already embarrassed to even think about it, okay?”

Nayami shook her head and complained, “This is crazy...”
A loud rumbling interrupted the conversation.

“I’m starving...” Ava looked to the friend, “As much as I don’t want anyone to see me like this, I-I need you, Naya. I-I need food... and drink...”

“You do?” the companion poked and prodded Ava’s bloated body.
“I really think food isn’t a good thing for you right now.”

“Well, I’ve hadn’t had anything to eat in a long time... please, get me something, I can’t help myself like this...”

A thousand thoughts lingered in the blonde’s mind, frustrated that her sinful desires put her in this situation. Fear of loneliness slammed the woman, as she had never felt so helpless in her life. The pain coming from her stomach needed to be sated. Tears slid down from her puffy cheeks, as a wave of depressive sadness hit. Nayami recognized her body language and leaned against Ava’s bed spanning body.

“Ava, I know how you feel...” she comforted, pressed herself against the immense belly. “You’re very comfy to lie against, y’know that?”

“I-I,” Ava sobbed, “I need you Nayami...” she wrapped her enormous arm on the woman, enveloping her torso completely with flesh.

“Ow... a little.... much.” the friend complained, Ava relaxed her arm, giving more breathing room, “Thanks... well, wow, come to think about it, this is the first time I cuddled with a woman before... let alone, um...yeah.”

Nayami’s blushing face and eyes looked at Ava’s tear filled face. “I’ll help you, just like you helped me, okay? We’ll get through this...”

The blonde girl smiled, feeling relieved that her friend accepted her for who she is, “Can, you order some food? We can use Uber Eats food delivery to get it, I... I just-“

“Say no more...” Nayami patted calmingly, pulling out her phone tucked between her lengthy cleavage. “What would you like? Pizza? Burgers? Chicken?”

“Please... anything.” Ava pleaded.

“Alright, how bout some Mcdonalds...”

Ava despised the golden arches, as they would always give her an upset stomach after the meal. She’d take the lesser of the two evils if it means quelling her tremendous hunger. “Fine.” Ava agreed.

“So? Whatcha want?”

“Just anything... I feel like I can eat one of every item on the menu. That’s how hungry I am.”

Naya giggled. “One of every item? I can put that enormous stomach of yours to the test.” She placed the order, one of each item available. “There! Teehee...”

“Did you actually?”

“Yep!” Nami proudly exclaimed. “Besides, I’m starving too, if there’s anything left, I’m sure my sharp teeth would dig into what’s left.”
Ava pressed her heavy arm against her friend, “Thank you thank you thank you!”

“Ack... you... welcome.” Nami mustered out. The blonde and purple-haired lady raised out of the bed. “You got something to drink?”

“Bottled water in the fridge.”

“...that’s it?” the busty woman asked, “No soda? Not even juice?”

“I-I don’t eat unhealthy things.” Ava replied.

“Hah, says the woman who weighs a ton.” Nami playfully slapping Ava’s tree trunk legs, sending waves across the limb.

“Hilarious... how long till the food’s here?”

“Thirty minutes.” Nayami yawned and stretched, bouncing her bountiful breasts. “I’m gonna make myself comfy here, okay?”

“Yeah, sure, but can do you me a favor?” Ava asked, “Can you grab the sheet from the dryer? I-I need to be covered up.”

“Okie,” the friend cutely said, stepping out of the room, shutting the door behind, leaving Ava in darkness.

The half ton Ava heaved a sigh of relief as peace returned. She felt assured that Nayami had to goodwill not to speak of tonight. Patting her own flesh, she attempted to move one of her oversized legs. The only movement she could muster was a couple of inches, as she quickly got flustered with the simple action. Nayami entered the room with a bedsheet and bottles of water, realizing her friend’s distress.

“What were you doing?” the well-endowed woman asked.
“I-I was,” she let out a deep exhale, “I was trying to move my legs... I’m too weak, or just too fat.”

“Probably the latter...” the companion giggled, throwing the blanket on Ava, covering her drooping breasts her knee covering belly. “Better?” she asked.

“Yes, I feel somewhat modest,” Ava smirked. Whatever modest can be for someone my size. She groped her dangling breasts. “It’s so, so overwhelming, Y’know.”

“I can’t possibly imagine,” Naya responded, handing a bottle of water to the blonde. “Heh, well, I mean, when you wake up as a naked woman with a ginormous ass and breasts...” she broke out in laughter, “... coming from a guy’s perspective, it was definitely overwhelming, and very hot.” Nayami casually pulled out her J cup breasts and fondled them. “Oooo.... Having these feel so tender... does it for you?” she looked to the bigger woman.

“Well, duh,” Ava answered. “So, you just woke up like that?” she added.

“I, um, drank both vials and got really sleepy, then I well, yeah, I woke up naked, wet, and sexy as hell.” Nayami playfully smacked her large and curvy posterior. “Of course I was shocked that it happened to me, but oh so very turned on.”

“Well, it’s Sweet Dreams for you.” Ava inserted.

“I had so much fun being the woman I loved so much... but then, well, reality hit me as I had to deal with the loss of my old self,” her eyes twinkled with emotion, “Now, I have nobody to go to...” she sobbed, “I just have you, Ava... and I hope we can fix you, so you don’t follow my big ass.”

“It’s alright, I’m, I’m gonna be alright, okay?” Ava felt nothing but empathy for the former man. “Once I cut some of the weight, I’ll try not to do this again. Trust me, I don’t want to follow your big butt either, or be stuck in this spot forever.” Nayami’s mood lightened as she sat down on Ava’s bed.

“So, your thing is, what, being incredibly huge?”

“Thing? You mean what Sweet Dreams does to me?”

“Yea.”

“Well, I... I found out that I enjoy being big, and well, fat was one of things that well, I was into.”

“So, you’re into getting fat, then?”

Ava grumbled internally, but realized it was the truth. “Yes,” she sighed. “I-I guess I had a lot of repressed desires...” she scratched her thick double chin.

Nami crawled up the bed, resting on Ava’s gigantic gut. “So, is this, like, your ultimate form? Jabba the hut?”

“No, I-I didn’t intend to be this big... this, this is too much for me.”
“So you just want to be huge, but not ‘can’t leave the bed’ huge? You find that hot? Why’s that?”

“Yes... yes I do...” Ava’s face blushed intensely, as her kink realized. “I... I actually like plus sized girls. My best friend is like over three hundred pounds. I dunno, I just find the feeling of my body growing...appealing, so much so I enjoy it.”

“Oh, I see...” the companion rolled onto her back, reclining on Ava’s stomach. “I mean, I can see why that’s such a turn on... enormous bodies, means big boobs, ass… everything.”
“Would you accept me looking obese?” Ava asked, her heart raced with anxiety, “T-that’s w-what I want to be...”

“I, well, I won’t stop you, Ava, but please learn from me. There are going to be ‘challenges’ involved when you drastically change what you look.

“Well... the next time we’re out.... I wanna do that.” Ava admitted.

“I don’t care as long as it’s temporary, okay?” the curvy friend responded.

“I promise I won’t go too overboard.” She happily agreed. A ding alerted the food’s arrival at the suite’s door.
“It’s here!”

“I’m baaacckk!” Nayami announced, stepping into the dimly lit room. Over a dozen bags overflowed her arms, dropping them onto the king sized bed. “Practically one of every meal I could get, I really doubt we’ll eat it all, but we can put it in the fridge afterwards.”

“I’m still surprised you went through with buying almost one of everything on the menu.” Ava chuckled.

“Well, there was a limit, but yeah, isn’t it silly?” Naya picked up a French fry from a bag and ate it, “What do you want?” she questioned her bed bound friend.

“I’ll take the grilled chicken sandwich,” Ava answered, holding out her sausage fingers. The friend handed the bag containing the sandwich and fries.

“Want a drink? Here some coke.” Nayami handed a large cup of Coca-Cola to Ava.

“I guess... but I rarely drink soda,” she accepted.

“Well, it comes with the meal, just try it.”

“Alright...”

Ava ripped open the paper bag and extracted the grilled chicken sandwich, immediately digging in. The half ton woman experienced powerful flavors she had never had before. The last time she ate a grilled chicken sandwich from McDonald’s, it tasted bland and disgusting.

“Mmmmm...” Ava engorged herself, grabbing a handful of fries and stuffing it in her mouth yielded similar results. The texture and crispness of the French fry was something she hadn’t noticed before when eating the fried potato. “Has McDonald’s ever been this good?” she asked Nayami.

“Well, I mean it’s’ good, but not THAT good.” she answered.

“I dunno... maybe it’s just me.” Ava spoke with a mouth full of food. It only took a grand total of a minute for her to scarf down the grilled chicken and finishing the last gulp of Coke. “Ah... never knew Coke was soo good! I can sip on this all day!” Ava announced. “Can you give me a big sandwich... I’m still hungry.”

“Sure, here, quarter pounder burger,” the voluptuous friend presented. It didn’t take long for Ava to tear the burger box open. Upon the first bite, a dollop of ketchup and mustard seeped from the bun and into Ava’s chest.

“Shoot!” Ava complained. She hurriedly looked for a napkin, but then opted to use her hand to wipe the excess condiment off, licking her hand and continuing the burgery feast. “Hey, can you hand me another drink?” she politely asked Nayami.

“Here’s a Sprite,” she handed a large Sprite to the engorging woman.

“This is soo good....” Ava licked her lips, feeling high from the flavors that enveloped her. The blonde had never been a fan of beef in her life, always opting for chicken or a meat-veggie substitute. This time, a simple, fast food burger, made the lady groan in pleasure.

“God.... BUUUARRP!” Ava belched obnoxiously.

“Well, geez...” Nayami voiced, finishing the last bite of her double cheeseburger.

“Sorry...” Ava apologized. “It just came out,” her stomach rumbled loudly in protest. “I-I am still hungry...”

“Well, Ava that’s like a day’s worth of food you just ate there,” the friend commented.

“Yea, I mean, you’re correct, but I can’t stop eating... BUAARP-excuse me, my gut still tells me I’m starving.”

“Well, if you say so... I suppose I’m just as guilty as you now that I’ve eaten two burgers too.” the thick companion patted her belly.
“Is there a double quarter pounder?” Ava asked.

“Well, yeah...” the friend handed the bag containing a large sandwich and accompanying fries.

“Give me the crispy chicken sandwich bag too as well,” she added, opening the bag given.

The two patty burger is no match for the half ton woman, as just as the bags before, gulped down like candy. Moving on to the fried chicken sandwich, the oversized blonde moaned at the taste of fried chicken, as it was the first time she had it in years. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I have the ten-piece chicken nuggets!?” she yelped excitedly. Naya handed the bag over and Ava tore it open. One by one, each disappeared. Ava faced an additional difficulty with immense form, her pillowy arms grew weak and tired of lifting to reach her mouth. Her arms became clumsy the more tired they got, as grease and juices had fallen onto her gut, seeping into the sheets.

“Damn...” Ava complained, as several french fries drop onto her chest and belly, creating small oil stains on the fresh linen. “Ugh, I’m getting so tired. Must be all the food I ate...”
Nayami finished the last bite of her burger, cleaning the crumbs off of her cleavage and top.

“I’m done, I’m so stuffed...” she yawned. “I had a double cheeseburger, a McChicken, and McDouble with a large fry.” She massaged her distended belly and released a small burp. “Sorwee!”

“Uh...I have a special request, Nami...” Ava asked.

“What is it?” she turned around.

“I-I...well, see the two little pies over there?”

“Yes?”

“Ca-can you feed them to me?” her face blushed red.

“Wait, what?” the busty woman questioned.

“Yeah, um... I’m just soo tired, and I really want those pies.” Ava suggested.

The friend grabbed the small bag filled with the pies and placed it beside the morbidly obese blonde. “Here, can you get them?”

“I-I can, but...” Ava paused, “My arms are sore... and I want a dessert.”
“Well, I suppose I can,” Nayami unpacked a pie, crawling onto the bed. “I don’t really do this, y’know...this is kinda weird.”

“I know, but, please just put it in my mouth,” the double chinned woman pleaded. Nami raised the pie to her gullet, nuzzling it in as she took a sizeable bite.

Ava felt overwhelmed by the powerful apple flavoring that slammed her."Mmmmm! Soooo good!" Ava exclaimed, keep feeding me," she declared, as the friend obliged, eating the pie.

“There...” the smaller woman rubbed the leftover cinnamon sugar off of her hands. Meanwhile, Ava gave puppy dog-like eyes. “What? You want the other pie?” the friend asked, which Ava slowly nodded, face caked with pie filling. “Here...” Nayami cleaned her face off with a napkin.

Ava felt comforted by her friend, her immobile insecurities eased as her face was gently cleaned. “T-thank you, Nayami, you’re the best.” she smiled. It was oddly comforting to be pampered by the friend, a feeling she had never experienced since she was a little girl.

“Aww, well, I mean, here, have the cherry pie,” the pie pushed into Ava’s mouth, where the puffy-cheeked woman ate like a wood chipper, bite by bite, creating a violent red mess across her lips and chin.

“My goodness, Nami, that was so good! Thank you so very much.” Ava patted her layered belly with both hands, lifting and groping it. The feeling of fullness was utterly satisfying compared to the pain she had in her former size. “Wow, I’m getting sleepy...” Ava yawned loudly. “Thank you for the meal. I swear I’ll treat you well when I get smaller.”

“Oh, Ava, don’t sweat it. At least I’m not lonely tonight.” Nami reclined against the immobile woman’s wide thigh and belly. “I’ve felt so lonely all my life... even being with a lardass like you makes me happy.”

Ava laughed at the comment. “I’m just happy I bumped into you today, someone who knows and understands me.”

“Same, I, I just don’t know how I can return to my mom and dad. I imagined their reactions. I know they’re aren’t gonna be good.”

“You never know,” Ava replied.

“No, I know, trust me. My dad would crucify me, and send me to the lab for testing. It’s what they did to the first testers of Sweet Dreams.”

“Really?” Ava said with surprise.

“Yeah, I mean, I remember seeing hobos and such being guided into the mansion, to never be seen again.”

“That’s-That’s horrible.”

“Yeah, and well, that’s all from what I’ve noticed. There’s probably a million other things wrong with his company.” Nayami heaved a depressive sigh. “Let’s not talk about that anymore, I’m sleepy...” she yawned, turning to lie against Ava.

“Agreed, this is vacation anyway...” patting her friend.

The two sat in silence and darkness, letting the TV play in the background. Just like the dream, Ava felt comforted by the fact a friend was around to help in her current condition. At the moment in time, she didn’t mind being bedridden. Looking at herself, she felt at ease, as the warm layering blubber that layered over half of her legs felt warm and cozy. With a companion’s help, they could sate all needs. The blonde watched as her friend slowly drifted to sleep, cuddling against her large tummy. She found her light snore and innocent face cute.

Looking at the sheets, Ava felt disappointed with the mess created. Brown paper bags were littered across the bed with boxes, wrappers, and napkins falling onto the floor.
“What a mess...” she thought, “...I wish I could just clean it up.” Her bed spanning form obviously prevented that wish, but she couldn’t help but try, picking up all the bags she could reach, and crumbling them into a single large bag. When she was done, half of the trash cleaned, and so her satisfaction was fulfilled. Ava reclined back, her immense form flattening the pillows behind her. Nayami adjusted her posture as she moved and continued her snoring.

“What an interesting vacation so far... I wonder what would happen if I went home huge...” Ava thought to herself. “Would they be concerned? Shocked? Would mom and dad hate me?” she recalled the dream prior, “I wouldn’t expect them to... it’s a dream after all...” Ava pulled her dirty sheet up to her shoulders. “But it feels so right, feels so good being fat. I don’t know why, but I feel, I feel me.” the blonde closed her eyes, preparing for sleep. “Perhaps the only way to know is to take a leap of faith.”

iam18iswear

Chapter Ten: The Immobility Problem

“Wakey wakey!" Nayami yelled while vigorously shaking Ava's blobby tummy.

"Wha?" Ava said drowsily. Opening her eyes, revealed the overly voluptuous woman resting face down on her stomach. Her lengthy cleavage in plain sight, swaying with each movement. "I-I was sleeping so well..." the blonde yawned.

"Yeah, so, It's like eight in the morning! I made you something!" the friend exclaimed with jubilee. "Lemme get it!" Nayami left the room returning with a plate filled with eggs, grapes, bananas, and a bottle of water. "I cooked it myself!" She rested the plate on Ava's enormous chest, sliding the fork on her hand.

"T-thanks..." she groggily commented. Ava noticed the bedroom cleaned up, and a blanket had replaced the sheet resting on her. "Y-you did this for me?"

"Yup! Last night was fun. I-I was so happy being with you..." Naya awkwardly rubbed her left arm. "So, yeah! I woke up, noticed the crazy mess, cleaned up, and replaced the sheet you had with the blanket I found. I then made breakfast! Too bad mine's already digesting," she mentioned while rubbing her midsection. "Anyway Enjoy!"

Ava turned her attention to the semi-overcooked scrambled eggs in the center, with a small unpeeled banana and grapes surrounding it. She recognized her friend's poor cooking skills while chewing. Ava couldn't blame her, as she did this all out of kindness. Consuming the plate wasn't a challenge for the thousand pound lady, her hunger roared.

"Still want more?" Nayami asked, taking the plate from her immobile friend.

"Kinda..." Ava embarrassingly answered, drinking the water bottle in one fell swoop.

"Well, I suppose I can reheat the last of the leftovers..."

"Wait! Oh shoot!" The oversized lady felt a powerful pressure slam her pelvis. She clenched her hips tightly, grabbing handfuls of fat.

"Ava? What's going on?"

"I-I no!" she bounced up and down in the bed and moaning in discomfort.

"Ava!? Tell me!"

"I... I can't hold it!" the twenty-three year old clenched her quivering rear. She knew what was about to happen.

"Do... no, do you have to pee!?" Nayami guessed, scanning Ava's frame for a solution.

"Y-Yes!" she yelled. "It-it came so suddenly! Please help!"

"I-I I don't know!"

"I don't want to wet the bed!" the blonde cried. "It's embarrassing! Especially in front of you!" Ava rocked back and forth with the full force of her half ton body, causing loud creaking and snapping noises. "I-I can't up! I'm too fat!"

"Well, can-can you turn to your side!?" Nayami nervously said.

"I can try, but I don't know what we are going to do then, even if we can?"

"Let's! We gotta at least save the bed from you somehow!"

"Okay, I’ll try to roll onto my left side and you're just gonna lift and push me!" Ava began shifting her hips, rear and belly left and right, her fatty flesh wobbling like gelatin. Her busty companion walked to the opposite side to help push and lift her tree trunk sized leg.

"If...If I can, huff...get my leg and belly-huf-to cooperate!" Ava cursed, out of breath as some of her rear lifted off the bed.

"Come on! We're getting there!" Nayami encouraged, pushing the ginormous thigh, hands enveloping in the fatty tissue.

Ava became more and more desperate to turn. Her morbidly oversized form prevented her from doing so. With pure strength and determination, the left leg and hips pushed past the right, forcing to lie on her stomach.

"Hoo-ray!" Nami celebrated, jumping up and down.

"Yea-huf... that was... something..." Ava sighed, already burnt out from moving. "At least, my ass can get some air…”

Nayami blushed as she had a front-row seat to Ava's cellulite ridden, bed imprinted, titanic rear. "Dayum...your butt is HUGE!" she smacked her friend's posterior, causing an ocean wave of jiggle, crashing into the folds of her buttcrack, hips, and belly folds.

"Please... stop..." Ava pleaded. "You gonna make me leak!"

"Oh sorrweee," Nami apologized, moving to Ava's side. "What we gonna do now?"

"I don't think I have the strength to leave this bed..." Ava with defeat replied, "We're gonna have to prepare..."

"Prepare for what? No, you gonna do it now?"

"I'm so sorry!" the bed spanning lady apologized profusely, "Shh-it, this is going to suck!"

Ava thought of every possibility, every idea to prevent her from releasing herself while in the bed. Without Nayami's help, she wouldn't have made it on her side, and leaving the bed was definitely out of the question. In the corner of her eye, she saw the bed pads she had bought a day ago.

"Nami, can you grab those pads?" Ava asked.

"Um, yes... what did you get them for?" she curiously asked.

"No time for questions! Just bring them to me!"

The friend obliged, grabbing the pack and handing it to Ava. She then took a pad and neatly folded it in half, then lengthwise.

"Here, we're gonna put this in between my legs." the blonde ordered, exhaling a disappointed sigh. "I'm probably going to need your help with that, too."

Nayami curled around the bed, clutching the folded pad. "Alrighty, I'm ready when you are." she jokingly slapped Ava's bulging ass.

"I'm gonna try to lift!" Ava exclaimed and cringing her face while attempting to lift her left leg. It jiggled and quivered from exertion. Nayami hopped onto the bed and assisted it up. The skin and folds on each leg finally separated revealed her blimpy vagina and fupa to fresh air.

Nami then slid the folded pad in between releasing the leg and jumping off of the bed.

"Damn!" Nayami cursed.

The twenty-three-year-old covered her eyes in absolute embarrassment. "Ugh, I'm so sorry you had to do that! It's humiliating, you know! I-I would clean myself if I could!" Her bloated face turned cherry red. "Look, if you weren't with me, this entire ordeal would be a thousand times worse! Give me some time. I'll lose some of this weight. Then I might get out of this bed!"

"I sure hope so... I don't think I can do this anymore," her friend complained.

"Trust me, never again! I promise!" Ava said, "Alright, I'm gonna have to let go soon... "

"Then what?"

"Then you're gonna have to help with whatever happens afterward."

The curvy woman groaned at the comment, "So, what, you need to be cleaned too?"

"Like I said, I should shrink. All you need to do, or might do, is to help me to the bathroom. If I can help it, I'll do all the work myself, okay?" Ava answered.

"Just get it over already. I don't think I can bear this situation any longer." Nayami pleaded, fleeing out of the room. A dozen minutes later, she returned. “You’re smaller! Wow! But… oh…”

“Just help! No words!”

The friend spent a painstaking half hour assisting Ava with her predicament. Slightly smaller, the recliner sized woman was able to sit up on the bedside. "God, it feels so good to touch the carpet.”

"Can you even stand up?" Nayami asked.

"I sure can try, but..." she sighed, "It would be so much easier with your help.” Naya stepped in front of Ava, opening her arms to assist. "I'm going to try..." she grasped

"Whoa!" The companion was pulled in by the massive weight, causing her to fall atop Ava’s massive chest. "Ooomph!"

"Sorry, let's try that again.”

The two worked in sync, and the former immobile blonde stood. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ava celebrated, shaking her fatty form around.

"That's good and all, but you probably should start making your way to the bathroom. Must be hard to even stand, seeing how you barely could get up," the friend suggested.

"Oof. You're right. Can you help balance me? I feel like I have to relearn how to walk again." Ava attempted to lift her right leg from the ground, only to be met with incredible resistance. Her restrictive belly weighed heavily against overly dimpled knees. The leg shift made minimal forward progress. "One step at a time," Ava confidently stated. She slid the other leg forward, her jiggly frame bounced with every movement.

"You're getting there, Ava! You can do it!" Nayami encouraged.

"Huff...I, I can..." Ava's lungs quickly burned as moving eight hundred pounds of fatty flesh took its toll.

By the time the two had reached their destination, Ava's enormous form wrapped around Nayami. "We're... huf-at-the-door...." she exclaimed, sweating profusely from the intense workout of walking over a dozen feet.

"Ack, lemme slide out of here," the smaller assistant forced herself off, allowing Ava to lean against the door frame. "Now there's a big issue, no pun intended."

"God...why...how, we're gonna get me in!?" Ava tirelessly cursed under her own breath, taking upon the realization of being too large for the door frame.

"Can you fit sideways?"

"That's, that's the only way we...huff, can." the quivering blonde used the wall to turn herself sideways, struggling to navigate her legs around each other. "I... swear, I just want to... lose like a quarter of this weight.... Huff... and I'll be okay..." she complained.

"I dunno if that’ll help you with this door situation. Oh! I have an idea!" Naya left the room, and returned with a small cup of watered down dish soap. "I have a feeling you're going to struggle to fit into the door, even sideways, so..." she lathered her hands with the solution, and began slathering it onto Ava's protruding ass and gut.

"Are-are you groping me?!" the blobby lady complained, though mildly pleasurable to her.

"N-no, just, just a-applying," her voice cracked slightly. "There. Now try to pass through,” she ordered, stepping aside.

Ava widened her stance, moving one leg outward, then pulling the other closer. "Damn it, I'm stuck,” she complained as she continued to wiggle through the doorway. Completely pinned, she hugged the wall and used her arms to assist. Nayami stepped back and shoved her frame into Ava's. Her assistance helped, but it wasn't enough to get the pinned blonde through. "Let's... huff, time this. On the count of three, you push into me as I try to move through."

"One...two...three!" The pair did both actions in sync, successfully pushing the mammoth woman past.

Ava screamed as she lost her balance, collapsing against the sink. "Help...huff-help!" After another helping hand, she wiped the sweat off her brow, shifting her roll and fold filled frame to the porcelain throne. "Thank... heavens...." she slowly lowered her rear onto the oval-shaped bowl.

"Too many close calls. I was worried that you or I would get hurt. So now what? We wait for you to rid yourself of the stuff?"

"I guess, I don't want to bore you, or disgust you... why don't you just go out and leave for a bit? I'll be okay." Ava insisted. "It's gonna be a bit."

"Okie, I'll give you some privacy. I'll hang out here in your living room. Yell for me if you need help." with that, the friend departed the bathroom, closing the door, and leaving the immense woman of her own accord.

Ava exhaled with exhaustion. "Thank goodness I was able to make it to the toilet in one piece." She thought. Her rear legs and hips pressed against the sink’s surface.. "Ugh, being this big is tough. Ava's immense legs were forced to be spread wide to make room for her layered belly to hang. Looking downwards, her boobs settled comfortably on the top layer of her gut. "I'm going to miss having ta-tas this big..." she lifted and lowered the overflowing sacks of flesh with each hand. "Uhh..." the girl felt heated playing with herself. "Don't worry, you'll grow back soon..."

While waiting, Nayami clicked on the television, revealing the show, 'My 600 Pound Life.

"Well, this is her show." She whispered and giggled. "I-I just hope this whole fat thing doesn't consume her life. It's hard to deal with being someone else," she thought. "To be honest, I have it pretty easy." The well-endowed woman changed channels to the local news.

"We're coming to you live with breaking news..." the station alerted, transitioning to a beach scene. "Yes, we're at Valaris Beach, where a mysterious fish creature has been spotted hopping in and out of the waters of the coastline.” The news anchor announced. "Here's the footage, in which you can see what appears to be a mermaid of some sort..." On the screen, displayed footage from a cell phone revealing a fish tailed human leaping into the air, showing off to the people recording. "Now, has the little mermaid come true? Let's ask Chad, one of the body boarders who almost touched the strange creature."

"Uh, yeah, so I was riding the wave, and then suddenly a squishy chest bumped into me. I saw a gorgeous woman and was like, whoa, she's hot! Then I realized she had scales below her belly, and I was like, fishy... I bet she stinks."

"Allllright, well, there you have it, fish girl. Right now we have several aquatic wildlife experts and the coast guard on patrol for this little mermaid, and we'll keep you all posted on further developments. This is Monica Harris of Channel 6 News."

"That's gotta be Sweet Dreams doing that crap!" Nayami complained, pulling out her phone to conduct research. "This will eventually get out of hand if it gets to the wrong people..."

The sound of a door closing and shutting alerted her. "Ava?" She called, checking the bathroom.

"Almost done!" she voiced. After five minutes, it creaked open with fog and steam. A silhouette stepped out and presented.

"Ava? You're-You're?"

"Skinny? I'm back to normal baby!" she smiled, "...and look," the wavy-haired blonde posed, revealing her navy blue bikini.

Naya's face became rosy from the humidity, but also Ava herself, "Wow! So stunning!" she complimented.

"Oh, hush, I don't look that great."

"Well, I mean, when I was a guy, I would've fapped to you..." she grinned, and wiggled her eyebrows.

"What? Okay... weird." Ava voiced, puzzled.

"I'm so happy you're back to normal! Now we can hit the beach! Let's go!" The voluptuous lady grabbed the twenty-three-year-old's arm, dragging her to the main chamber.

"Wait a minute. Can I at least grab some stuff?" she asked.

"Oh, alright."

Returning to the bed, Ava flashed back to her immobile self. "I-I am not sure if I want to experience that again..." she whispered, tidying up the linen. Moving to the wardrobe, the slender blonde picked up her phone and grabbed a small beach bag with a towel and mat inside. Stopping at the mirror, her original form reflected and smiled. Grabbing the sun hat hanging beside the mirror, and putting it on, she now was prepared to have fun and enjoy a "normal" day of vacation.

"Ahh... It's good to walk freely now,” she said to herself, ready to meet her friend.

Latest posts