• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sweeter Disposition by Crinos (~BBW/~BHM, Magic, Personality Alteration, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crinos

~BBW/~BHM, Magic, Personality Alteration, ~SWG -A nasty girlfriend gets a body and attitude adjustment courtesy of a special milkshake).

[Author's note: Hi everyone, first time poster, long time reader. Here is a story that I wrote as a commission for Deviantart. I'd like some constructive criticism if nobody minds (the guys at Deviantart loved it, but the people at another message board I post at hated it, so I want a third opinon.

Anyways, here's my story:) ]

Sweeter Dispositions
by Crinos

“Come on Isaac! The sale at the Fuzzy Image is going to be over in five minutes! Let’s GOOOO!”

Isaac let out a groan of annoyance as he sat on the bench in the mall hub; he was six feet tall even, with a fairly average build, wearing a loose fitting black T-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, and sneakers. Sweat was pouring down his forehead from his short, spiky brown hair as he sat, gasping for air as he clutched several dozen bags between his fingers.

“Isaac! What’s taking you? GET UP ALREADY!” yelled Flora, Isaac’s girlfriend. Flora stood five foot ten, and was slim with a modest B cup and nice curves. She was dressed in a long sleeved violet shirt with white pants and flip flops.

“I swear you are so LAZY sometimes!” Flora said as she threw back her short red hair behind her.

“Come on Flora…” Isaac said between gasps, “We’ve been running around all morning grabbing clothes for you. Can’t we take a break for five minutes?”

“NO!” Flora responded angrily as she stomped her foot, “People as beautiful as ME don’t have time to wait! I need to make sure to have all the best clothes for my shoot tomorrow or I’M going to look FOOLISH! I’ve worked too hard to let something as trivial as YOU slow me down, so GET THE LEAD OUT!”

With that, Flora turned around and began walking towards the next store. Isaac let out a groan of annoyance as he picked himself up from the bench and reluctantly followed. As he did, Isaac wondered to himself what had gone wrong with him and Flora.

When Isaac and Flora met in High School, Flora was so nice, so sweet; it had been love at first sight for Isaac. She was beautiful, but that was secondary to her warm and friendly personality which made every day with her seem magical.

But things began to go wrong when they graduated from school and Flora began her modeling career. Gradually Flora became more and more conceited and self obsessed, until she had become almost unbearable to be around. And considering all the promotion and maintenance expense it wasn't even that she was netting that much money on her career.

Isaac had seriously considered dumping her a few times, but had decided against it because he was convinced that somewhere, deep down, the old Flora was still somewhere inside this self centered bitch she had become.

Isaac’s resolve, however, was beginning to dwindle, as it became increasingly unlikely that Flora would ever go back to being her sweet self, it was only a matter of time before…

“Oh that’s so PRECIOUS!” Flora broke Isaac’s train of thought. Looking up, Isaac saw Flora fawning over one of several purses in a nearby store window. Isaac just groaned to himself; he knew that Flora would spend the next hour fawning over those stupid purses, with no regard to how long he would be standing there holding the bags.

Isaac looked around, silently scanning the area for possible refuges where he could take a load off while Flora continued her window shopping. Good fortune was his when he spied a small ice cream parlor just across from where they were standing called “Sweet Surprises”. Although it seemed odd to have an ice cream parlor outside of a food court, Isaac wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

“Say honey….” Isaac said to his girlfriend.

“Not now Isaac, I’m checking out these cute purses.”

“But I was just wondering….”

“I DON’T CARE! I just want to pick out a purse in peace! So just leave me alone and do whatever! Can't you see I'm deciding!”

Isaac shrugged and dropped the bags he was carrying. He decided to take Flora’s outburst as a sign of permission for him to head over to the ice cream shop, leaving his oblivious girlfriend still fawning over the wide collection of purses in the store window.

Stepping into “Sweet Surprises”, Isaac was taken back by the utter authenticity of the place; it looked like an ice cream parlor had been taken right out of the 1950’s and dropped into a mall. Looking about, Isaac saw that the tables and booths of the shop had many customers occupying them; people with two things in common: They were all couples, and they were quite plump. Even the male and female attendants behind the counter were on the heavy side. Isaac took as seat on a stool at the counter and put his elbows up on the counter, resting his head in his hands as he took a heavy sigh.

“Everything alright there son?” The heavy set male attendant asked as he walked over to Isaac. By Isaac’s estimation, he must have been around 300 pounds or so.

Isaac looked up to the fat clerk and shrugged, “Nothing that I want to talk to a total stranger about, no offense.”

“None taken young feller, Its just most folks who come in here are couples, and when somebody comes into this shop alone and looking like you, it usually means they’re having troubles with their special someone, not that it’s any of my business mind you.”

The heavy set man slapped his forehead, “oh but where are my manners? We haven’t been introduced. My name’s Sal, and that there is my wife Tillie.”

Isaac looked over to the other clerk, a quite stout female, who was serving another customer. She looked over to Isaac, smiled, and gave a friendly wave.

“So what’s your name son?” Sal asked, drawing Isaac’s attention back to him.

“It’s Isaac sir.”

“Hey now, no need to call me ‘sir’; I work for a living! Sal will do just fine.”

Isaac chuckled a bit at Sal’s friendly and almost infectious attitude. It made him wish that some of that good humor would rub off on Flora.

“Now,” Sal asked, “that we’re all acquainted and friendly like, why don’t you tell ol’ Sal what’s on your mind?

Isaac sighed, “Well Sal, it’s my girlfriend Flora. Back in high school she used to be the nicest, most wonderful girl you’d ever hope to meet. But then she started modeling…”

“…and let me guess: she stopped being so nice.” Sal said his brow furrowing.

“Pretty much,” Isaac responded.

“Now that’s a real shame. Nothing worse than the modeling industry, you’d be surprised how many good girls go bad after becoming models.”

“Well, the thing is I’m certain that somewhere deep down she’s still the sweet girl I fell in love with, but I can’t for the life of me think of a way to bring it out. I’ve tried everything.”

"Sad tale. Is it paying off for her?"

"Not really. She's had some reasonably high paid engagements, but she has to spend most of what she earns on clothes, cosmetics and promotion."

Sal thought for a second, then smiled. “Tell you what, when your girlfriend comes in here looking for you, you just leave it to old Sal. I think I have something that may just be the answer to your prayers.”

Isaac just gave Sal a confused look as he headed into the back room of the shop, humming to himself merrily. Suddenly Isaac heard a familiar sound.

“ISAAC! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Isaac turned around to see Flora standing in the doorway of the ice cream parlor, her hands on her hips as she glared at Isaac.

“I was just resting my feet babe. What’s the big deal?” Isaac responded.

“What’s the big deal? WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL? You left all my expensive new clothes on the ground! And unattended yet! And why? To hang out in FAT CITY that’s why!”

Isaac scanned the parlor, hoping that Flora’s outburst hadn’t offended any of the customers sitting near Flora, but most of them ignored her, and those that didn’t seemed more amused than offended, as if they were privy to some sort of inside joke that was going to be played on Flora.

“Come on, Isaac,” Flora snapped as she came over and grabbed Isaac’s arm. “We’re leaving now. Someone of my beauty can’t be seen in a fat farm like this.”

“Oh come on honey…” Isaac began to protest as Flora pulled him along

“NO! We are going to go finish our shopping! I don’t care what you say! There is NOTHING that could keep me in this museum of obesity any longer!”

“Not even a free milkshake?”

Flora and Isaac looked over to Sal, who had returned from the back room and held a pair of milkshakes in his pudgy hands; one was white, the other one bright pink.

Flora released Isaac from her grip and glared at Sal. “Listen tubby, I wouldn’t touch one of those lousy milkshakes if you paid me!”

Sal raised an eyebrow, “Oh come on now, you can’t tell me that you’re not a little bit thirsty after walking around all morning shopping.”

Flora gave an insincere laugh and walked over to Sal. “Listen to me Mr.…”

“Sal’s the name ma’am.”

“…Sal, I’m going to explain something to you. I know you’ve probably never heard of the concept of ‘dieting’ or ‘exercise’ or ‘taking pride in your appearance and not being a fat slob’, so I’ll go slow: I am thin. You know what thin is? It’s the opposite of what you are. In order to STAY thin, I need to very carefully monitor my intake. If I take even a sip of that sugary fatty swill you call a milkshake, then it will throw my entire metabolism out of whack in ways that it will take weeks to set right again. What POSSIBLE reason could I possibly have for drinking that nasty goop of yours?”

“Its strawberry flavored…” Sal said in a sing song voice.

Flora’s eyes grew wide, “did you say…strawberry?”

Sal smiled, “With pieces of real strawberry.”

Flora licked her lips. Ever since she was a little girl, Strawberries had been her absolute favorite food in the whole world. Flora shook her head and looked at the milkshake again, then at the grinning Sal.

“N...no, I can’t, my diet…” Flora stammered out, her lip trembling.

“What, are you kidding? How much damage can one little milkshake do?” Sal said innocently.

Isaac could have sworn he heard some of the other ice cream parlor patrons snickering in the background, “Besides which, you look FABULOUS.”

Flora’s lower lip trembled as she stared at the milkshake. Tentatively, she reached out and took it.

“Well, I suppose it wouldn’t kill me to have one little milkshake.” Flora said as she guided the straw to her mouth. Sal smiled and handed the second milkshake to Isaac.

“I made yours vanilla, didn’t know what type you liked so I figured I’d go for a safe bet.” Sal said with a wink.

“Um… thanks,” Isaac said as he took a sip of his milkshake, he was surprised by how sweet and creamy it was, “by the way, how did you know Flora liked strawberries so much?”

Sal shrugged, “lucky guess I suppose.”

To say that Isaac was enjoying his milkshake was an understatement, but he was not enjoying it nearly as much as Flora was enjoying hers; her eyes were closed in bliss as she drank down the small milkshake with abandon. And as she drank her milkshake, Isaac began to notice something: Her girlfriend was growing.

At first Isaac thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him, but as he watched he could see the front of Flora’s shirt pushing out as her top began to fill out, pulling her shirt forward and showing off her cleavage as her breasts inflated from a humble B cup to a C cup and beyond, The growth was not limited to her chest either; although he couldn’t see it clearly, he could tell her rear was beginning to fill out too, her hips becoming wider and fuller as she downed her milkshake.

By the time Isaac was just half done with his milkshake, Flora had finished hers. Isaac could not believe the change that had come over her body: Her once B cup breasts had crown out to CC, coming close to D, her rear end had also inflated nicely. Her once flat stomach had also gained a tiny paunch, though this was overshadowed by her inflated bosoms.

Flora moaned in pleasure as she put the cup down on the counter, giggling as she stifled a burp.

“Wow that was amazing.” Flora said in a tone that Isaac had not heard in a long time.

Sal just smiled, “Thank you ma’am, I’m glad you liked it.”

“I’m glad you gave it to me,” Flora said as she leaned against the counter, giving Isaac a spendid view of her newly expanded cleavage, “I have to say that this place is really nice. I like the whole retro thing you have going on here.”

Isaac blinked in surprise. Was this Flora? Being nice?

Flora turned to Isaac, “What do you think pumpkin? You like this place?”

Isaac was now reeling. He couldn’t remember the last time Flora had called him “pumpkin”. First she filled out, and then she became nice? What was going on here?”

“You know…” Flora said, patting her now plump stomach, seemingly oblivious to the new found softness covering it, “that was good, but I think I’d like another one, how about you Isaac?”

Isaac looked down at his empty cup. He was so shocked by the sight of Flora’s sudden transformation that he had consumed his own milkshake without realizing it. “Umm… sure, I could go for another, but what about your shopping?”

Flora shrugged, “Well, I’m sure we can wrap it up after we finish here. I’m still in the mood for another milkshake, and then we can finish shopping. Is that alright with you dear?”

Isaac had no idea what was going on, but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. “Sure, that’s fine!”

Isaac turned to Sal, “Hey Sal, what do you recommend?”

Sal just smiled, “For you two lovebirds? I’d recommend our special XL shake: guaranteed to fill anyone up. “

Isaac smiled, “Alright we’ll take two of those.”

“Sorry kid, the XL is one to a customer.”

“Why is that?”

Sal smiled, “Go take a seat at one of the booths and I’ll get it. You’ll see.”

Isaac shrugged as he and Flora took to the one of the booths, Isaac was surprised by how wide the booths were, but then realized it was probably because of the larger clientele of the place.

Isaac looked at Flora from across the booth, who gazed back at him with a loving look that had vanished from her eyes long ago. Isaacs mind was in a swirl; what was this place? And what was happening to Flora?

For what must have been the fifth time that day, Isaac’s train of thought was interrupted, this time by the appearance of Sal and the XL milkshake. To call the shake huge would be a definite understatement: the glass that held it was over a foot in height, and had the width of a CD. A pair of bendy straws sat inside the mammoth glass parallel each other, long enough that Flora and Isaac could drink from them without having to get up or move around, which was good when you considered how big the glass was.

Isaac blinked in surprise. “I can see why you only gave us one.”

Flora liked her lips in anticipation, but then a thought crossed her mind; “Say, how much does this thing cost?”

Sal chuckled a bit, “Ordinarily its ten bucks even. But if you two manage to finish it in ten minutes, its half price.”

Isaac looked over the massive milkshake in astonishment. Could they finish this massive milkshake in just ten minutes? Could anybody? Isaac took one look over to Flora, his eyes meeting with hers, and he decided that yes, they could finish it. Sal didn’t say a word as he left Flora and Isaac, who had both taken up straws and began to drink.

The taste of the milkshake was exquisite to say the least; Isaac couldn’t place the flavor, but it was cold and refreshing and sweet all at the same time. One look at Flora’s face told Isaac that she felt the exact same way.

Isaac also saw that Flora was growing again. Her breasts continued to swell, surging forwards past cup size D and beyond as it pulled her shirt forward; her bra groaning under the strain of her growing body. Her ass also began swelling again, slowly lifting her up off her seat as her originally bony rear became a more comfortable cushion for her.

Isaac noticed the rest of Flora’s body was growing as well; her thin and dainty arms were swelling inside the sleeves of her shirt, taking on the appearance of overstuffed sausages. Her thin and delicate face swelled, her cheeks inflating like a pair of balloons as her chin doubled over herself, and slowly consuming her neck as grew with each swallow she took of the milkshake. Her flat stomach pooched out like a slowly inflating water balloon, forming into a cute pot belly. Yet all of this growth was secondary to the expansion of her breasts and rear, which were still far out ahead in their growth.

Five minutes into the milkshake (five minutes till the deadline), Isaac took a break from drinking the milkshake to take a breath. As he did so, he noticed that Flora’s growth had advanced to the point where her clothing had begun to fall apart; the sleeves of her shirt were beginning to split at the seams, as were the legs of her pants. Her bra, now horribly overtaxed, had already snapped, causing the front of her shirt to tear, showing off even more of her cleavage.

“Flora, honey, are you okay?” Isaac asked tentatively. Although he enjoyed the sudden turn around in flora’s personality, he was also concerned about what was happening to her.

Flora stopped drinking for a second and smiled. “To tell the truth, I feel better now than I have all day. It must be something in the milkshake or something but I just feel so…peppy for some reason.”

Isaac laughed to himself. She obviously was oblivious to what had happened, and he was estatic.

“Yeah, must be something in the milkshake” he muttered happily as he began to drink again. Flora took a look at Isaac as she too began to drink from her straw. While she was oblivious to her own weight gain, she did notice Isaac was beginning to turn a bit chubby too; His once loose fitting T shirt was strained to bursting, his belly spilling over the front of his jeans. Isaac noticed this sudden increase in girth as well, but for some reason it didn’t seem to bother him as much as it probably should have.

As the time left in the special offer began to dwindle, the expanding pair redoubled their efforts to finish the milkshake as they sucked on their straws, all their whiles their bodies continued to grow, punishing their now constricting clothes. Flora’s shirt eventually split into its component parts, starting at the arms and down the sides of her widening body as the combination of her swelling bosom and thickening arms tore the shirt nearly in two. Her pants quickly followed suit, splitting into pieces from her steadily swelling thighs and massive pillow soft rear.

Isaac’s clothing was also reduced to tatters under the strain of his growing belly and swelling limbs. Throughout the entire spectacle, Flora remained unaware of the change overcoming her body, her mind lost in a pleasurable haze as her cheeks burned red with pleasure. It felt to her as if all the anger and bitterness she had been carrying around lately was being crushed to death under the weight of this indescribable pleasure.

Flora and Isaac finished the XL Milkshake with only one minute left to go. By then, Flora had grown into a plumper with a beautiful hourglass figure, her massive bosom and enormous rear kept only barely decent by the tatters of her clothes. She was obviously overr 200 pounds. Isaac had grown similarly, but was more focused in the belly, giving him a Buddha like physique.

“Mmmm….” Flora groaned in pleasure, “That was a good…. Oh my ...,” Flora opened her eyes, the euphoric haze brought on by the milkshakes fading as she finally got a good look at Isaac and herself for the first time, “What happened to you….AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!”

Before Isaac could respond Flora leapt up from her seat and bolted to the shops bathroom (or, leapt up and bolted as quickly as a girl of her bulk can, which wasn’t very fast at all, but I digress). Isaac, feeling bad about what had happened to Flora (especially since he thought he probably could have stopped it at some point but had chosen not too), followed her.

Isaac had surprisingly little trouble moving his body around. He honestly had more trouble just keeping the tattered remains of his clothes on as he waddled after Flora. Coming to the single unisex bathroom, Isaac noticed the door was unlocked and, taking a deep breath, pushed it open.

Isaac expected a lot of things from Flora as he stepped into the small closet bathroom: He expected to find Flora sitting and sobbing, he expected to have Flora yell and scream at him for what had happened, he even expected Flora to be on the phone to an attorney. The last thing he expected was to see Flora standing in front of the sink mirror, investigating her newly fattened body with a look that seemed more curious than shocked or scared.

Isaac must have watched Flora for a full minute before she noticed his presence. During that time she pushed her fattened sausage like fingers into her soft doughy flesh, hefted her newly expanded bosom, and even used her pinkie to explore the depths of her now cavernous belly button. Isaac would have been lying if he didn’t say he found the scene to be a bit arousing.

“Are you okay?”

Immediately Isaac regretted opening his mouth, and expected the worst from Flora for asking such a stupid question. But today was a day for surprises, and this was no different.

“I’m…not sure…” Flora said, obviously confused, “I...it’s like I want to be upset, I SHOULD be upset, but I’m just not, at least not as much as I should be, and the more I sit and think about it, the less upset I get and the happier I become.”

“Flora…”

“You had this planned all along?” Flora snapped suddenly as she turned to face Isaac, “You were afraid of losing me so you came up with this stupid milkshake plan so you could have me all to yourself! Didn’t you? ADMIT IT!”

With tears in her eyes, Flora began beating her fists weakly on Isaac’s blubbery chest, screaming as she did. Isaac just held her close as her anger died down and wails of anger became quiet sobs.

“Flora, you know me better thasn that! I didn’t have anything to do with this. I am sorry I didn’t stop it sooner, but I didn’t plan it.”

Flora sniffed sadly, “You must think I’m hideous.”

Isaac smiled and kissed Flora on the cheek. “You’re always good looking to me. Besides it’s not your body that won me over, it was your personality, and that’s what’s needed a fix up lately if you don’t mind my saying so.”

Flora sniffed again, “I’m sorry about the way I’ve been acting lately. It’s just that… modeling was nothing like I thought it would be: The other models were so mean and spoiled, and they wouldn’t let me eat anything and I had to make all those stupid poses for hours on end with lights going off in my faces, I guess it was just turning me into somebody I didn’t like. I didn’t want to quit though because…. It was something I had wanted my whole life, and I didn’t want to give up on it. Do you hate me?”

Isaac laughed and held Flora tighter, enjoying the warmth and softness of Flora’s new girth. “I could never hate you Flora. Anyways all I want is for you to be happy.”

Flora looked up at Isaac, and their eyes locked.

"I guess I'm going to have to go for a government or busdiness job after all, now," she commented. "At least that test said I'd be high on the eligible for hire list."

The pair kissed with a passion that they had not shared with one another since they were in high school.

When they broke the kiss, Flora stood up and ran her hands down her fattened front. “So…what do you think of the new me? Be honest…”

“I think you’ve never looked better,” Isaac sighed as he looked down and patted his own massive gut, “but I think I’m gonna have to hit the gym.”

“Don’t you dare!” Flora said, patting Isaac’s gut, “I like a man with a big belly.”

As the pair chuckled, they heard a knock on the door.

“Is everything alright in there?” It was Sal, the ice cream clerk.

“We’re fine,” Isaac said, looking down at his and Flora’s tattered rags, “but I think we may need some new clothes.”

“Say no more kiddo, I just happen to have a few spares on me for just such an emergency!” Sal opened the door a crack and passed in two sets of clothing. Having long since past the point of modesty, the fattened couple quickly shed their rags and got into their new attire.

When Isaac and Flora exited the bathroom, Isaac was dressed in a white T shirt with the words “Sweet Surprises” in bright neon pink letters on the front alongside a picture of an ice cream float, along with a pair of black work pants. Flora wore a similar shirt, but it had been tied off to show off her plump belly and squeeze against her monumental bosom, giving a rather impressive amount of cleavage, as well as some black shorts designed for summer customers.

“Now, a few stores down there is a big and tall shop where you two can get some more clothes that are designed for folks of our…dimensions. They have some pretty good prices too; you can trade in all that skinny stuff you bought and get about three times the number of clothes for the same price” Said Sal.

Isaac and Flora smiled and nodded at Sal’s instructions.

“Thank you again for the milkshakes Sal,” Flora said, “And um, sorry about earlier.”

Sal laughed, “No need to laugh ma’am, that sort of thing happens a lot more than you think. When you’re as big as we are, it helps to have a sense of humor about it.”

Isaac nodded in agreement, as Flora leaned over and whispered something into his ear. Sal couldn’t make it out, but considering the wide eyes Sal got, he could probably guess.

Flora skipped out of “Sweet Surprises” humming merrily to herself, shaking her massive rear as she did. Isaac stared in awe of the beautiful sight, and was snapped out of his reverie when Sal slapped his hand on his shoulder.

“Now, when you get to the big and tall shop, be sure to say hi to my sister, would ya?”

Isaac raised an eyebrow, “Your…sister?”

Sal smiled, “Yep. She runs the big and tall shop, we’ve always been real close.”

As Isaac heard this, he suddenly realized that Sal and his sister had a pretty cozy operation going: Sal would fatten up folks who came to his shop somehow, then send them over to his sister to get a new wardrobe.

As Isaac saw his redesigned Flora beckoning him to hurry up, he observed that the warm and friendly look that had been absent for so long from her eyes had returned. With that came to another realization.

It was worth it to have endured what he had gone through to have back the love of his life.

Latest posts

Back