• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

T.M- and They Save the World - by IrishBard (~BBW, ~XWG, Intrigue)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, ~XWG, Intrigue -

(Author’s Note: Well, since a lot of others are deciding to make a come back, so have I with a little idea that has been tossing about in my head for some time. I hope you guys enjoy, I'm planning on expanding on this universe.)

T.M- and They Save the World
by IrishBard

After leaving work

Catherine put her key into the keyhole and turned, opening the door to her apartment in the suburbs...I’m sorry, I haven’t introduced her properly, I’ll get to that at the end. She smiled as she entered, smelling the aroma of Martha’s cooking inside. Despite the snacking whilst at work and on the way back, she could already feel her stomach gurgle in anticipation for the plethora of delights that Martha usually cooked.

“Hello, dear,” she said as she walked in, putting her coat in the hall and throwing her long black hair over her shoulders. She unzipped her black leather boots and padded through, bear-foot, to the kitchen. Freed from the confines of her leather trench, her vast figure was for all to see. Dominated by a huge belly that fell, gracefully, over her navel, an a bosom that would rival a pair of watermelons, the gloriously rotund figure that Cathy sported was all thanks to years of abuse, just as many years of studying, a some very nicely laid plans and a very lucky break.

“Hello, Cathy,” Martha called from the kitchen/dining room/living room, “come on through, I’m decent.”

Cathy’s face fell a bit. Martha’s occasional naked cooking was a sight to behold. Cathy walked on through, her black dress swishing against her chubby calves and thighs. Martha stood at the stove, having gotten out a risotto (that only she knew how to make), tuna cutlets with a balsamic dressing (that only she could make), and was currently tossing peppers, onions and potatoes in preparation for a Spanish omelet (that anyone apart from her tried to make would end in a call to the fire services.)

Martha was a sight, a fizzy red-haired, bespectacled nerd in a Transmetropolitian t-shirt (with the slogan “cheap but not as cheap as your girlfriend” on it) and a pair of jeans that were stretched tight around her enormous hips and buttocks. Her thighs, massive and meaty, always touched together, which were, much like Cathy, a result of abuse, planning, some experimentation and, like Cathy, a very lucky break. Cathy sidled up behind her and put her hands on Martha’s hips, kissing her on the cheek.

“What would I do without you,” she said, smiling.

“Well, you’d lose most of your figure, for a start,” replied Martha, ruefully.

Cathy giggled, yes, Martha was the one who did most of the cooking, but considering her talent, it would be a cold day in hell when Cathy would be able to cook anything that was even close to what Martha could muster.

“Ok, so, eggs,” the sizzle of the eggs, milk, salt and pepper hitting the hot pan as Martha continued to stir. Cathy retired to setting out the table wear on their little table. The steel chairs scrapped along the floor as Cathy moved them out.

“Do you remember to old days?” Cathy said, bringing out two win glasses and pouring Martha a glass.

“You know, I was just about to say something about that,” Martha said, sprinkling cheddar over the omelet before ducking underneath to look in the oven (the trousers scooting down her backside, revealing her white pants underneath). “I had a woman come to the chemist, demanding some weight loss tablets. Naturally, I directed her to them.”

“As you would do, dear.”

“Anyway, she told me that I wouldn’t know weight loss tablets if they hit me in my fat face,” Martha turned around to Cathy, accepting the Rioca graciously, “I mean, honestly, love, does my face look that fat to you?”

“Martha, I love your fat face. I love you’re chubby cheeks, you’re dimples, you’re freckles and you’re double chin.” Martha laughed at that. “Didn’t you have your kit on you?”

“No, I had completely forgotten about it,” Martha said, taking a sip of the wine, “I mean, I usually don’t pack it as a), I’m really not that paranoid and b) usually people who come in are really nice. Anyway, she got what she came for and demanded a discount for, and get this, ‘traumatic flash backs.’ Come on, she would’ve never been near 459lbs.”

“Yeah, It’s like when I bumped into Veronica that one time.”

“Which one was that?”

“Oh, that bitchy... actually, considering our lists, that’s a bad way to describe her. The untalented actress wanna-be. You know, the fifth one. I bumped into her whilst leaving work, and she looked at me in absolute loathing, as if I had ruined her life. I tell you what, If I hadn’t put that additional 150lbs on her, she wouldn’t be a lawyer.” Cathy smiled, taking a sip of her own, “good thing that magic doesn’t hold up in court, eh?”

“Well, if I had done, you know that Chris would make a pretty good defense case,” Martha said, pulling a tray of grilled Haloumi cheese. “What a good idea that was, eh, getting picked up by a group who all have as much fun as we do, fattening people up, as well as our other activities.”

Cathy looked at Martha whilst she carried over the Risotto, smiling. Yes, the two of them had been lucky, along with Chris, Natasha, Jacques, Yuki and Notus, to have been bloody minded enough, considering who had picked them all up, to continue on the team after... well, things happened. Cathy, like everyone else, hated bringing it up, and even thinking about those devious eyes and that sinister grin made her shiver.

“Nearly done,” Martha said as she put the little pieces of cheese onto a place and shipped them expertly over to the table. Swinging back to the stove, she carefully moved the omelet onto the table. The two moved to the other side of the tables, as gracefully as gazelles, and sat down. Cathy had often asked Martha if she wanted an extra wide chair, because whilst it was immensely pleasurable to see her carefully crafted colossal buttocks sag over the edges of the seat, she could see that it wasn't particularly comfortable for Martha, who had refused, not wanting to make a fuss. “Ok, Bon appetite.” The two tucked in.

Back