Quantcast

Tanya And the Demoness -by CaressFG (BBW, Occult, Extreme feeding, Sex, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

WG Story Drone

BBW, Occult, Extreme feeding, Sex, XXWG - A fantasy of demonesses and super-weight gain . . .

Tanya and the Demoness
by CaressFG

Tanya was part of the popular social circle. She was used to hanging around with girls who discriminated against others, even though she never did herself.

Strange? Well, not really. You see Tanya hadn’t the archetypal personality of your average, arrogant, popular girl; instead she was sensitive and quite intelligent. Because of this it didn’t take long for her to realise why she was accepted into the popular crowd, her looks. She was tall, tanned with thick blonde wavy hair. Her body was close to ‘conventional perfection’ with a slim figure and well proportioned curves.

The bare truth was that inside Tanya was a loner. She had no true friends who would talk to her out of choice, advise her or help her. A small but loud proportion of the girls hated her and often called her the “the tag along”. All of the popular girls had their own names according to the nerds, but most of them never let them get to them. They instead countered with equally bitchy counter insults. Something Tanya could never do, but since she had the looks she was accepted as part of the group - by both its members and the nerds who were its adversaries.

Tanya often brooded over what people had said to her at the end of the day. With no one to talk about it to these feeling were allowed to become out of control. She was an only child and had parents who worked well on after she had gone to sleep. She spent most of these lonely nights on the sofa eating her way through tubs and tubs of ice cream. If it was a weakness it was one that seemed to have no consequences. No one saw, no one cared, but then that was her life.

She began to hate being the way she was. She wanted to fit in, to blend in and be part of the crowd, not "the group.". She associated this with her body, the only thing that made her popular with "the group" in the first place.

The next day she looked into what the average girl looked like. Most of them were about her size and weight but also had other ‘imperfections’ some things Tanya was not prepared to mimic.

It wasn’t until she saw a plump girl coming out of the library one day that she had a blast of inspiration, fat! It was so simple that she immediately left campus in search for the fattiest foods she could get her hands on.

For the remaining periods of the day she was nowhere to be found. She was at home sitting on her bed cramming her face full of deep fried goods straight from the nearby fast food joints. It was an amazing feeling, like she was free from the shackles of her old life. She didn’t care what other people thought, her future was up to her. With her bloated stomach poking out from underneath her top she lay back onto her bed and fell almost immediately into dream sleep.

She was fat, so very fat, and, and it felt good! She rubbed her massive paunch with glee as she was pumped up with more and more food. She writhed on the group trying to feel as much of her body as possible while sucking on her own personal feeding machine. Slowly but surely she began to feel more and more turned on with her new body. The fatter she was the more erotic it felt, making it even more important for her to grow! Faster and faster she grew, her breasts were looking like over inflated soccer balls. As she lent forward to get a better view she could feel her thighs and hips creating a soft, plump tier of fat for her ever expanding stomach. She began to rub her belly faster and harder to get that hot, sexy feeling, ever edging her towards orgasm. Oh it felt good, the fat felt warm and inviting between her legs as she climaxed sending back out into the real world, much to her disappointment.

After she had officially got up she took a shower where she saw the effects of her last night binge. She had lost most of her flat stomach to a flourishing pot belly which to her delight gave a exciting jiggle if she walked right. Looking outside she saw that her parents had already left for work, they didn’t care less whether she was late or not and by the looks of the time she already was. It didn’t matter, it wasn’t as she was going back anyway, she had other plans.

She backed her car right up to the door, smashing a few garden ornaments as she went before grabbing what she would need for her trip. She didn’t take much in the way of clothes but her exercise fanatical mum’s super stretchy sweat pants and some spare T-shirts. She decided that she would buy new lingerie according to her growth, her current ones would do for now, at least. Most of her packing constituted of food or what there was left after the night before. But it wasn’t until she entered the car did she realise with horror that she hadn’t had any breakfast! She new for a fact that there was a McDonalds just around the corner and decided to treat herself to the first large breakfast portions of her life. An exhilarating feeling for someone who had been confined to the healthier options all her life.

She chose the Drive-Thru option rather than eating it indoors for the fear of being seen was still to great. Four milkshakes, three breakfast burgers and 5 extra large fries seemed to be enough for a quick breakfast she thought lifting her top up to unveil her new, very full, belly.

Driving out of the car park she could see herself lying in some sort of room being massaged by other girls just like her, being fed by an endless conveyor until they were all too fat to move. But who would do this to her? Surely no one existed let alone wanted to fulfil such a dream, would they?

Carrying on driving she decided it was up to her to make herself fatter. After withdrawing the now substantial amount of money locked up her college fund she left town in search of her dream.

Not knowing where she was going she headed west, sleeping and living in her car most of the way but occasionally stopping off at the odd motel. Nearby to one of these motels was an all you can eat buffet, a must stop for any fledgling feedee and the next morning she decided to pay it a visit.​

By this time I decided that I must finish monitoring Tanya's thoughts in the dream state and meet her in person. And what better place than an all you can eat buffet? My name is Minagi, demoness of fat admiration. Lets just say I promote the more risqué form of weight gain.

By the time I had finished my morning nap and flicked on my mionitoring abilities she was off at an all you can eat buffet ploughing her greedy snout through trays of donuts, much to my surprise.

“Such a girl has massive potential” I thought, “she is ready for the real thing.”

I opted for the anonymous look, wearing a black tank top and jeans. Personally I thought the tank top was a bit too tight on my chest but I was too hungry to steal anybody else’s. It was just my luck that the girl I took these from was only a double D cup. Lucky for her she is now spending the rest of her life being stuffed full of marshmallows in the fat farms, which is a totaly differenmt story digression from this tale for which I must apologize.; of course a little bit of persuasion was required.

After giving the receptionist at the motel another 40 pounds to her ass I left the motel and headed straight for the Buffet, splitting girls pants as I went.

Tanya was gorging into super sized chocolate sundaes by now and I could tell her belt-line was feeling the pinch. I glided into the room, giving some high-schoolgirls a stark reminder how harsh 4 donuts can be on the thighs. I loaded ny tray with a burger and the usual accompaniments and watched from the side how relentless Tanya’s binge eating was. Her belly was now oozing over her sweatpants, giving the elastic a run for its money.

Every so often she would give herself a good rub down starting from her thighs, up the torso then giving her breasts a fantastic thorough massage. I got hot at the thought, she wasn’t going to need any persuasion at all.

I walked over, lent over her and gave her a tantalising glimpse of my cleavage.

“Oooh you are a big girl aren’t you?”

Her eyes were pinned on my chest, dropping her 14th donut of the day she slowly looked up towards my face. It was a fact that my looks could convert any hormonal girl into a full blown lesbian, which is rather important considering the usual plans I have in store for them.

“Here, you must let your tummy flow,” I said tucking her elastic waistline under her protruding stomach, “mmmm that better?”

She nodded before asking “Who are you?”

I lent over towards her ear, so close my tits were brushing her shoulder.

“I am your key to fantasy” I whispered.

“You don’t know my fantasy,” she said, dismissing me for some 30 credit hooker.

I lent back up and cocked my eyebrow, “Oh yeah”

She looked thoroughly unamused, probably in denial of her feelings towards me. So I decided to break the ice in the best way I knew how.

Suspending time and reality fo all others in the buffet so as to not drawattention I leapt onto her, slapping my hands on her stomach and worked my magic. Her belly immediately started to grow much to her surprise. The contents of her sweatpants blossomed stretching the elastic which made a satisfying creaking sound. I gave a laugh as she lent her head back over the seat, completely engrossed in the experience. She was putty in my hands, literally.

As I expanded her gut further, to the point where very few people would have guess that she ever got into a size 10, I whispered something else into her ear.

“If you want this to continue, follow me.”

WG Story Drone

“O-o-oh I w-w-will!” she replied, still glowing from the almost overwhelming pleasure just experienced.

I kissed her on the mouth before we stood up and left for the door. Her belly drooped down.

“Wow, look at me!” she said poking her newly developed asset.

“Its beautiful, but its out of proportion to your...”

I grabbed her ass and sent her into the realm of the bootyliscious, feeling and exploring, I made her ass into a fat sumptuous orb of flesh. Her thighs soon followed and by the time the first rips were appearing in her sweatpants she was a fully blown hourglass.

At this point I had to unfreeze time for the rest of those in the buffet so that we could leave. The entire buffet had gone quiet and were staring, aghast, at the two of us. Needless to say I had a couple of tricks up my sleeve and what better way to cover up an abnormal event but with a bigger and more extravagant abnormal event! The spontaneous combustion of the waiter, which would later be featured in the Weekly World, was a good enough cover for me and Tanya to escape into my modified hummer out back.

My Hummer was especially fitted for BBW’s up to 500lbs and the seating and eating set-up in the back alone was enough for one girl to become a feedee. In the back there’s a comfort chair, made out of a smart material where the fatter you become, the comfier it becomes, a minibar full of dairy-based fatty drinks and a TV playing non stop feeding DVD’s designed to get any feeder or feedee into the mood.

Tanya made herself comfortable, pulled out a couple of double chocolate whipped cream shakes and helped herself to the ‘In the mood for Milkin’ DVD, a personal favourite of mine.

It was about 3 hours before we reached my lab, deep inside the industrial district. We left no trace of our being there, parking the Hummer next to the 12 milk tankers in my personal, sub-terrain parking lot. It was obvious that she was very anxious to get inside and see what was in store for her.

She looked at beautiful as ever. She was now a plump girl with mouth watering assets, a protruding belly so soft it begged to be fondled. Her ass was so perfectly round and smooth a had trouble keeping my eyes of it. Her breasts, wow! I completely forgot about her breasts! Two delicious boobs, still lovely and perky, stretched her top further than it had ever been before.

I felt a warm feeling inside me. It was quite a shock at first, I hadn’t felt this way about someone before. I was falling in love with her. Me, a being summoned to forget all aspects of love and embrace the ideal of heartless lust, feeling love for a mortal... I’ve just met! I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to hold her, love her, kiss her...

It was the consequence of the hours of monitoing, seeming to me as if we really had known each other much longer. But it was a felling demonesses are forbidden to have.

I led her into my lair and into a padded cubicle with a chair. Behind it was a booth where I sit, and activate the feeding machine. She immediately sat down on the chair, kicked off her shoes and unclipped her bra.

“Oh turn it on now Minagi! Turn it on!” she cried, totally entranced by and uder he influence of my spell.

First she was given a pill to strengthen her bones, heart and muscles. However one of the side affects of this pill was an unstoppable appetite! I of course knew tis and the lab was equipped to handle it. A funnel lowered from the ceiling and by the time it reached her mouth she was starving for food.

The super sweet food paste began to pour into her body. Little did she now it was specially formulated to spark almost immediate, super enhanced weight gain. It was also a fact that every pound gained on the machine would give her immense pleasure to the point of orgasm.

The formula continued to pour down into her stomach sending ecstasy induced pulse through her. The effects were already noticeable and she was overflowing on all fronts. Her arms and breasts were ripping the seams of her top apart. Her defined features of her face were becoming smothered in a layer of fat. Her belly was the fastest growing part of her and as her hands rubbed it furiously it plumed from under her breasts over her legs. So far her fat juicy thighs had acted as a tier for her massive paunch but they had lost the race. She was huge, her whole body was becoming soft, playful fat. Obesity came and went for Tanya as her sweatpants ripped, waist first, down towards her feet.

“Mmmmmmm” she moaned, never easing her grasp on the feeding machine.

Her hands explored every fold and ripple of her blubber. Her panties became completely engulfed in her folds but from the belly up she was completely naked. Her irresistibly perky breasts managed to keep up the fight and actually began to dominate her figure!

I was getting turned on, I loved breasts. The bigger the better! I increased the milk load to 60% and I watching in glee as it poured all over her face and onto her chest.

Ooooh she was good. I didn’t realise that I was actually rubbing over her until I became totally wet looking at her lactating nipples. What a heifer! I had to have her!

I stood up at the point where her entire body was under at least one metre of fat. I was out of control, I had to have her! I was shaking in anticipation as I stripped off to only my white sleeve gloves, my bra and my panties. I was drawn to her, so soft, so feminine and oh! It was so right.

I walked up to her. Behind her jewel blue eyes was a body experiencing the best feelings of her life and soon, the best sex of her life. I leapt onto her straddling her paunch between my legs.

I cried out with ecstsy. It was fantastic! So warm and inviting. Her fat felt so great between my legs I started to rub up against her.

“Mmmm Tanya, keep going.” I groaned, rubbing myself up and down her.

Her body was growing right below me. No longer able to see the floor from her head she was an love-orb of rippling fat. My hands found their way to her breasts. Such beautiful breasts, equal in proportion to a cow’s udders. My rational thought had all but gone, I was a wild girl! Bent on sex and lust with to purpose but to feel and provoke ecstasy.

“Ooooh ooohh so soft, so fat SOO FAT!” I squealed as I felt myself being absorbed by her body. Her ripples looked like untouched snow. I slowly eased onto her so that lips could feel her soft plump chest. Wow, it felt good! My pleasure was rising. By now she was embracing me rather than the feeding tube. I felt protected by my huge, fat creation.

“Hold me closer!” I told her, running my hands through her golden locks, “ Im yours all yours!”

My ecstasy had massive effects on Tanya’s body and her growth accelerated tenfold. 50lbs every 30 seconds was an amazing sight, not to mention an experience. I grasped her wonderfully plush breasts between my arms, licking them down and nuzzled my way into her flab. Her belly was huge. It spanned over her legs and right up next to mine.

I had never felt like this about anyone but slowly but surely my thoughts tended to indulge in ideas they shouldn’t. Words in my mind started to speak louder, fuelling my forbidden sexual cravings.

“Ooooh imagine if you were a feminine as that!”

“Such a beautiful belly , oh you want one!”

“C’mon just one suckle is all it will take to be like her.”

My nipples were erect, between my legs was wet and my hands were deep inside her blubber. I wanted to make love to her, I wanted to rub up and down her forever. Imagine if she could enjoy me being fat? Oooh yeah so soft, imagine her hanging off your stomach while you guzzle some of the potion! C’mon all it takes is some of her milk! Get her to orgasm, go ON!!!

I was under the complete control of my sex cravings, I knew I’d be fat soon, there was no stopping it. I looked into Tanya’s eyes, she knew what I was thinking.

WG Story Drone

Suddenly my rational thought got the better of me. I couldn’t be fat. What was getting into me? I feel back onto the ground, panting and looking up and Tanya’s rippling 1000lbs.

Then the room went dark. I felt a cold, sharp object on my neck. All the hot sweat on my body chilled, I was unarmed.

“Well, well Minagi, indulging in mortal pleasures?” said a woman’s voice. A voice that was inside my head.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“......Your successor”

“What? I was not informed! I should immobilize you where you stand!”

“I wouldn’t try doing that if I was you... demon. I have a warrant from the Queen.”

I could sense the spite in her voice, “A warrant for what?”

“Your dismissal by any means necessary,” she laughed.

The warrant landed between my legs however her blade prevented me from looking back.

“So what?Just slit my throat and go, your mortal blade should be enough.”

“Oh no no! I wouldn’t dream of it. I have a much better idea.”

Her malevolent threats were ensued by the room becoming illuminated once more. A light was on Tanya who was being held down by two of the royal guardians. She was still being fattened but at a much slower rate.

“What are you doing to her!”

“Well I was hoping it wouldn’t have come to this but you see my telepathic encouragement wasn’t quite enough.”

“It was you!! But that means..... your going to make me...”

“FAT! Yes, like all of your victims before! Your beautiful physique will be no more by the time I’m finished with you. But before that, I guess you’ll have to submit your powers to me.”

“You bitch! You b.....”

I was paralyzed. The cold hard hands of the guards were dragging me onto a steel table, strapping me in with brute force. I was powerless to stop them. They fitted a muzzle onto me, along with a long pipe leading off into the darkness.

The woman walked out of the shadows towards me. She was tall and thin, with high ranking guardian robes. It was Suchara, prime guardian to the Queen of the Bovinerith Realm.

“Its about time we expelled you worthless demons from our covenant.” she snapped, tugging my hair back she and putting my earth gem on my head. It was the key to my power and after she had amalgamated it into hers, I would be powerless.

She placed her hand over my head, clasping her gem. The pain was excruciating. My eyes began to water. The muzzle cut into my face. My power was dissipating.

It all became a blur, I could hear the maniacal laughs of Suchara fading in and out.

The power was too much for her to handle, the powers of a demoness have the power to corrupt as well as benefit. If she used them too much in abundance there would be dire consequences.

Suchara couldn’t stop laughing and her face became a freakish grimace. Her eyes glowing a penetrating blood red. She ordered a guard to come over to her. A young blonde with cute features, innocent of nature. I could see the fear on her face even before Suchara grabbed her by the waist.

“Grow! Grow, make yourself fat! You’re powerless to stop me! Powerless!!”

The guard could only watch in horror as her body inflated outwards, her robes ripping off as her belly ballooned for under her newly developed breasts. She gave out a scream as her belt snapped as her girth tripled in seconds. She grabbed her belly in astonishment. Her ass became a ghetto booty and her love handles became part of her massive hips and thighs, all heavenly and soft to touch. It was relentless, the girl was 300lbs and then 500lbs in an instant. Collapsing on the ground her belly and ass grew from underneath her, becoming a sumptuous mound of hot fat. Her breasts were mammoth and lay either side of her huge plush belly. Fatter and fatter she became, her head becoming engulfed in a pillow of cleavage. Her belly consumed everything up to her feet and her ass and hips jutting out.

Suchara, thoroughly satisfied, left her wriggling on the ground.

“Now it’s your turn!” she said to me. The strange thing was, after Suchara’s display of power, I was quite looking forward to it. Without my powers I had discovered my true sexual cravings... I wanted to get FAT!!!!

From out of the darkness came Tanya, as beautiful as ever.

“Mmmm Minagi, wanna become like me?!!” she giggled. Suchara attached the pipes onto Tanya’s heaving breasts. “Oh milk me, milk me now!!!” she groaned.

Suchara massaged Tanya’s breasts. She was in ecstasy.

“Mmmmmmm, aaaahhhhh,”

Her fat jiggled wonderfully as she became even fatter!

“Oh! Ohhhh OOOOOHHHH!!!” she moaned as the first trickles of milk came out. Soon to become a torrent. It came along the pipe towards me. As soon as it touched my lips... I was in heaven.

I gulped it down as fast as I could but much of it split down my chest, Tanya was such a heifer! The immediate effects were taking place, I was softer all round. My ass was coming up beneath me and my stomach had already become a cute pot belly. I’d soon be a quivering pile of flab like Tanya! I could hardly wait! My breasts shot out and my thighs became ruined, overrun by cellulite. I loved the feeling of being ruined, my physique being lost under layer and layer of plushness.

I was overweight, my belly was now large enough to grab and my thighs became the fastest growing part of me. I begged for them to be massaged, my fat legs would be the envy of thousands of fattening girls. I began to look like a girl who had been fat for most of her life, nobody would guess I was 123lbs 2 minutes ago. I could hear Tanya’s groans in the background, making me even more horny! My stomach was full of milk and my belly was inflating outwards at an astonishing rate. I writhed in joy within my shackles.

I was obese, my face was becoming chubby and cute. I was unstoppable! My thighs spanned the entire steel table and panties became lost up my deep exciting ass. Ooooh I could feel my softness up against my chin, my boobs squeezing over my DD (two sizes too small) bra. My belly was a masterpiece of blubber and roles, begging to be touched.

I was a SSBBW! My growth increasing faster. By now I was catching up on Tanya! My arms were encased in cascading waterfall of blubber while my whole body became dominated by my magnificent paunch which quivered and jiggled as more and more fat was pumped into it. My feet were becoming overshadowed by the growth of my legs and my thighs molded pleasingly into my belly’s body mass. My hips were a dream, now under 3 feet of fat, and still growing!

I was so fat! Huge, obese!! My dream had come true!! I didn’t want to stop growing!!!

My plump lips sucked the feeding pipe harder as my growth entered its final stages. My face became covered in the fat from my breasts, still wonderfully perky. My belly covered by sides and spanned 5 feet above me, a mound of love to be sure. My legs were a sight for sore eyes, with wonderful ripples and exciting curves ready to be explored. My ass was hot, round and incredibly soft, a stark contrast to the cold, hard steel table I was on.

As guard unclipped me from my muzzle I gave out a contented moan.

“Now you two cows can have a play!” Suchara giggled.

I was lifted up into a trolley and moved to a hot, humid room were Tanya lay, looking incredible horny on a colossal bed. I waddled over to her and we embraced. Hot, fat lesbian sex was unimaginable. Role upon roll, softness upon softness. It was ecstasy in all measures.

Little did we know Suchara was looking on inside the booth.

We could feel ourselves getting even fatter! I explored Tanya as she massaged my curves. Fatter and fatter we became, too fat to get up and move. Each 2000lbs of love. We lost all resemblance to girls but rather steaming hot piles of jelly, forever rubbing, caressing and making love. We began to orgasm, mooing as each other became covered in milk, spurring on our growth further.

Inside the booth Suchara in her ignorance made the fatal error and fell into a dream but we had no knowledge, ... we became 3000lbs, each part of us was 500lbs of fat. We were so soft, all we could do now was to rub ourselves up against each other and think about what we had been through.

Suchara woke in horror, the curse of fat magic had arisen and turned on her. She lay in the booth on all fours, a cow.

“MOOOOOO!!!” she yelled. Her udders were so fat she couldn’t walk.

“Milk me!! Milk me!!” she screamed in her thoughts. But before long her nuzzle grew and hooves replaced her hands and feet. Writhing on the floor she felt herself expand. Her fat udders grew as her legs plumped up to an amazing size. She lay on the ground, panting. Then the Royal Guardians took her away along with their fallen compatriot..

With the help of my lab-bots and the automated machines caring for us, me and Tanya have continued to grow up to 3500lbs of fat. We are now there, we are the fattest girls in the world, and we love it!! We have fulfilled a female feedees dream, and we were not going to waste a second. My thighs, ass and boobs are the fattest while Tanya’s belly is covering most of the bed! I can’t wait to be knocked up some more! Mmmm so sexy, my big fat cow! MOOOO! MOOOO! Fat!!! Soo fat!!!!!! Thank goodness for the perfection of my automated equipment. I can barely move my fingers to write these words.

Final Weights:
Minagi: 4102lbs
Tanya: 3993lbs​
Epilogue

Minagi and Tanya were taken away by mortal authorities to a secure location, their claims about a ‘Realm of Bovinerith’ is classed as insanity and they and the lab with its equipment were put down as two girls who got carried away with a fattening sex game. They have been missing for 2 years. The only artifact remaining is Minagi’s journal, a prize possession kept by an anonymous FA millionaire, from which the above narrative was taken. Minagi, stripped of her powers and reduced to mortal form, her origins never suspected, was not convicted as the cause of the weight gain of over 1000 female feedees throughout the Western world.

Suchara was never seen again, neither was the victimised guardian. All traces of their presence were erased before the mortal authorities arrived. The investigation agencies have no incentive to explore whether these people (? - is that even a proper term in this context?) actually existed. If it were not for the reference in the Minagi's journal, thought to be the babblings of a lunatic, it would not even be known. Indeed, do mortal agencies even have jurisdictional authority over dimensional terrorists and beings who can control time and transport into other realities at will? It is doubtful.

--------------------​

Wow that has to have been my longest fic for a long time. I don’t know whether I should make a sequel or not, depends on the feedback. Please email me about it!!!

Thanks for reading!!
caressfg@yahoo.co.uk​

Editors note: as of 6/08 the above email address is no longer valid.
Anyone with updated information is welcome to provide it.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
excellent, excellent story.

i don't think you should make a sequel. it shouldn't get too outrageous. but i eagerly await your next story, make no mistake about it.

Ang3L

That was HOT, I think the story ended fine as it is, a squeal might be a bit much. But I cant wait for your next story :wubu:

Latest posts