• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tanya And the Demoness -by CaressFG (BBW, Occult, Extreme feeding, Sex, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Occult, Extreme feeding, Sex, XXWG - A fantasy of demonesses and super-weight gain . . .

Tanya and the Demoness
by CaressFG

Tanya was part of the popular social circle. She was used to hanging around with girls who discriminated against others, even though she never did herself.

Strange? Well, not really. You see Tanya hadn’t the archetypal personality of your average, arrogant, popular girl; instead she was sensitive and quite intelligent. Because of this it didn’t take long for her to realise why she was accepted into the popular crowd, her looks. She was tall, tanned with thick blonde wavy hair. Her body was close to ‘conventional perfection’ with a slim figure and well proportioned curves.

The bare truth was that inside Tanya was a loner. She had no true friends who would talk to her out of choice, advise her or help her. A small but loud proportion of the girls hated her and often called her the “the tag along”. All of the popular girls had their own names according to the nerds, but most of them never let them get to them. They instead countered with equally bitchy counter insults. Something Tanya could never do, but since she had the looks she was accepted as part of the group - by both its members and the nerds who were its adversaries.

Tanya often brooded over what people had said to her at the end of the day. With no one to talk about it to these feeling were allowed to become out of control. She was an only child and had parents who worked well on after she had gone to sleep. She spent most of these lonely nights on the sofa eating her way through tubs and tubs of ice cream. If it was a weakness it was one that seemed to have no consequences. No one saw, no one cared, but then that was her life.

She began to hate being the way she was. She wanted to fit in, to blend in and be part of the crowd, not "the group.". She associated this with her body, the only thing that made her popular with "the group" in the first place.

The next day she looked into what the average girl looked like. Most of them were about her size and weight but also had other ‘imperfections’ some things Tanya was not prepared to mimic.

It wasn’t until she saw a plump girl coming out of the library one day that she had a blast of inspiration, fat! It was so simple that she immediately left campus in search for the fattiest foods she could get her hands on.

For the remaining periods of the day she was nowhere to be found. She was at home sitting on her bed cramming her face full of deep fried goods straight from the nearby fast food joints. It was an amazing feeling, like she was free from the shackles of her old life. She didn’t care what other people thought, her future was up to her. With her bloated stomach poking out from underneath her top she lay back onto her bed and fell almost immediately into dream sleep.

She was fat, so very fat, and, and it felt good! She rubbed her massive paunch with glee as she was pumped up with more and more food. She writhed on the group trying to feel as much of her body as possible while sucking on her own personal feeding machine. Slowly but surely she began to feel more and more turned on with her new body. The fatter she was the more erotic it felt, making it even more important for her to grow! Faster and faster she grew, her breasts were looking like over inflated soccer balls. As she lent forward to get a better view she could feel her thighs and hips creating a soft, plump tier of fat for her ever expanding stomach. She began to rub her belly faster and harder to get that hot, sexy feeling, ever edging her towards orgasm. Oh it felt good, the fat felt warm and inviting between her legs as she climaxed sending back out into the real world, much to her disappointment.

After she had officially got up she took a shower where she saw the effects of her last night binge. She had lost most of her flat stomach to a flourishing pot belly which to her delight gave a exciting jiggle if she walked right. Looking outside she saw that her parents had already left for work, they didn’t care less whether she was late or not and by the looks of the time she already was. It didn’t matter, it wasn’t as she was going back anyway, she had other plans.

She backed her car right up to the door, smashing a few garden ornaments as she went before grabbing what she would need for her trip. She didn’t take much in the way of clothes but her exercise fanatical mum’s super stretchy sweat pants and some spare T-shirts. She decided that she would buy new lingerie according to her growth, her current ones would do for now, at least. Most of her packing constituted of food or what there was left after the night before. But it wasn’t until she entered the car did she realise with horror that she hadn’t had any breakfast! She new for a fact that there was a McDonalds just around the corner and decided to treat herself to the first large breakfast portions of her life. An exhilarating feeling for someone who had been confined to the healthier options all her life.

She chose the Drive-Thru option rather than eating it indoors for the fear of being seen was still to great. Four milkshakes, three breakfast burgers and 5 extra large fries seemed to be enough for a quick breakfast she thought lifting her top up to unveil her new, very full, belly.

Driving out of the car park she could see herself lying in some sort of room being massaged by other girls just like her, being fed by an endless conveyor until they were all too fat to move. But who would do this to her? Surely no one existed let alone wanted to fulfil such a dream, would they?

Carrying on driving she decided it was up to her to make herself fatter. After withdrawing the now substantial amount of money locked up her college fund she left town in search of her dream.

Not knowing where she was going she headed west, sleeping and living in her car most of the way but occasionally stopping off at the odd motel. Nearby to one of these motels was an all you can eat buffet, a must stop for any fledgling feedee and the next morning she decided to pay it a visit.​

By this time I decided that I must finish monitoring Tanya's thoughts in the dream state and meet her in person. And what better place than an all you can eat buffet? My name is Minagi, demoness of fat admiration. Lets just say I promote the more risqué form of weight gain.

By the time I had finished my morning nap and flicked on my mionitoring abilities she was off at an all you can eat buffet ploughing her greedy snout through trays of donuts, much to my surprise.

“Such a girl has massive potential” I thought, “she is ready for the real thing.”

I opted for the anonymous look, wearing a black tank top and jeans. Personally I thought the tank top was a bit too tight on my chest but I was too hungry to steal anybody else’s. It was just my luck that the girl I took these from was only a double D cup. Lucky for her she is now spending the rest of her life being stuffed full of marshmallows in the fat farms, which is a totaly differenmt story digression from this tale for which I must apologize.; of course a little bit of persuasion was required.

After giving the receptionist at the motel another 40 pounds to her ass I left the motel and headed straight for the Buffet, splitting girls pants as I went.

Tanya was gorging into super sized chocolate sundaes by now and I could tell her belt-line was feeling the pinch. I glided into the room, giving some high-schoolgirls a stark reminder how harsh 4 donuts can be on the thighs. I loaded ny tray with a burger and the usual accompaniments and watched from the side how relentless Tanya’s binge eating was. Her belly was now oozing over her sweatpants, giving the elastic a run for its money.

Every so often she would give herself a good rub down starting from her thighs, up the torso then giving her breasts a fantastic thorough massage. I got hot at the thought, she wasn’t going to need any persuasion at all.

I walked over, lent over her and gave her a tantalising glimpse of my cleavage.

“Oooh you are a big girl aren’t you?”

Her eyes were pinned on my chest, dropping her 14th donut of the day she slowly looked up towards my face. It was a fact that my looks could convert any hormonal girl into a full blown lesbian, which is rather important considering the usual plans I have in store for them.

“Here, you must let your tummy flow,” I said tucking her elastic waistline under her protruding stomach, “mmmm that better?”

She nodded before asking “Who are you?”

I lent over towards her ear, so close my tits were brushing her shoulder.

“I am your key to fantasy” I whispered.

“You don’t know my fantasy,” she said, dismissing me for some 30 credit hooker.

I lent back up and cocked my eyebrow, “Oh yeah”

She looked thoroughly unamused, probably in denial of her feelings towards me. So I decided to break the ice in the best way I knew how.

Suspending time and reality fo all others in the buffet so as to not drawattention I leapt onto her, slapping my hands on her stomach and worked my magic. Her belly immediately started to grow much to her surprise. The contents of her sweatpants blossomed stretching the elastic which made a satisfying creaking sound. I gave a laugh as she lent her head back over the seat, completely engrossed in the experience. She was putty in my hands, literally.

As I expanded her gut further, to the point where very few people would have guess that she ever got into a size 10, I whispered something else into her ear.

“If you want this to continue, follow me.”

Back