• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tasha and Tara - by HGee (~BBW, Extreme Fantasy Eating, ~~WG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Extreme Fantasy Eating, ~~WG - Double efforts bring double results

Tasha and Tara
By HGee

CHAPTER 1 - LIBERATION

"You know this will mean you may not see your parents much anymore," the lawyer told them sternly.

The two attractive, twin sisters nodded understandably as they sat side
by side in front of his large desk.

Their favorite uncle Gustav sat quietly in the corner, arms crossed. Gustav had immigrated to the United States as a teenager, and since then made quite a fortune for himself in the food service business.

"They cannot continue the way things are," he commented, speaking with a charming, slight Swedish accent. " I honestly worry for their safety."

Tara and Tasha, his twin nieces, were going through a tough time at home. Their parents fought all the time, and were both very abusive people. This aggression often ended up misdirected at the two meek, eighteen year old twins. To make matters worse, their parents always had money problems. This meant they moved from apartment, to apartment, and struggled to even have put enough food on the table.

Uncle Gustav wanted to save them from this rough, almost unlivable environment. He had a summerhouse in southern California and planned to let them live there until they could get a start on their lives. This would also keep them away from their parents, and to be safe, he hired a lawyer to head off any trouble they might cause.

The lawyer bid them good luck as they left, and said they didn't have much to worry about. After all, they were adults at 18 years old now. The two identical twins were beautiful with blonde hair, very slender, but with slight hourglass curves. Not to mention, perfect breasts. They did look a bit malnourished from their stressful home life and meager diet and even the most waif-loving would recommend they put on a few pounds.

Over the years, the twins dealt with a lot and always stuck together. As a result, by now they were extremely close, they almost acted as one person. They did have trouble relating to the outside world, though. Gustav knew their self-esteem had suffered and they had trouble meeting friends. He hoped to change all these things.

Thus it was that on a beautiful March morning they stood at the door to Gustav's summerhouse. The girls had insisted on bringing their only friend, 22 year-old Megan. Megan was pretty, yet bookish. She wore glasses and her personality fit this appearance. She was smart and caring and the girls simply adored her. She had always been there for the girls when things got bad on the home front.

"Ok, this is it." Said Gustav. "It is furnished, so you shouldn't have many expenses."

They all then sat in the living room and continued to talk. The smiles on the faces of the twins grew as Gustav told them they would be given a generous allowance every month to cover new clothes, food and other living expenses. In return, he asked that the girls work for him in one of his businesses, at least at first. He was giving them a lot, but wanted to build a work ethic in them too. He left it open to Megan to have a job too, but she felt confident she could find something else, maybe in social work. She also didn't have the luxury of an allowance, like the twins did.

The three girls spent their first evening laughing, drinking and generally reveling in their good fortune. They unpacked their clothes. Tara and Tasha decided to share the bigger bedroom, and Megan took the other. Megan walked around the house and looked around. She realized they had everything they could ever need.

Early the next morning Gustav came by with his car to take the girls for a ride. While he was in town he had to stop and check up on a couple of his local business ventures.

"Welcome, sir!" said the voluptuous young girl who greeted uncle Gustav at the door of their first stop. "Eating today, or just stopping in?"

"We’ll sit down and have a meal I think, please meet my two nieces..." As they sat down, Gustav told the staff to knock themselves out to show the twins a good meal.

This was the most successful restaurant Gustav owned in the area. It was called Giovanni's and served mostly pizza, pasta and Italian sandwiches. Not bad for a Swede.

When the food arrived, the two girls ate with pleasure. The delicious food and the feeling of the new freedom they had acquired put them in tremendous moods. They then made two more stops, first at a coffee shop, then finally at a bakery. As they say down to rest and have coffee in the bakery, Tasha smiled and inhaled the sweet smell of baking pastries.

"Can I work here?" Tasha said, joking with Gustav.

"Sure! You kid with me, but you can if you want. In fact, this is one of the more understaffed businesses I own." replied Gustav.

The next day Tara and Tasha readied for work. Tara had decided she wanted to work at Giovanni's, and of course, Tasha opted for the bakery. Megan wished them luck and then went job searching on her own.

"Alright, here we go," said Suzanne, a curvy young women who was assigned to train Tara in her new job. "Lets start you in as a waitress, I think the customers will like your pretty face."

Tara smiled shyly.

"You could use a few more pounds, though," added Suzanne, eyeing Tara's slender figure. Tara watched her stop to pop a French fry into her mouth as they passed through the kitchen.

Tara then met the staff and got the rundown of the rules.

"Keep a clean appearance," Suzanne note, then went on. "One of the perks is you will get free food...well, sort of a perk,” she said slapping her round hip. “In all seriousness the food her is great, I have worked here for 2 years and haven't tired of it. One thing, don't eat where the customers can see you, it doesn't look good.

“Of course, you are in this with owner, so maybe you don't need to follow any of these rules," she said, kidding Tara.

Meanwhile Tasha had settled right into her spot behind the counter at the bakery. She shared the space with Andrea, the other girl who sold the wonderful fresh baked goods to the customers, if there were any, that is. The bakery had only opened a couple of months earlier and it was still finding its clientele. The shop had truly amazing cakes, pastries, pies, and doughnuts. All the delicacies lay right in front of Tasha as she worked her shift, each letting off its own intoxicating smell.

"I've gained 10 pounds already in the few months I've worked here!" said Andrea as they closed the bakery at the end of Tasha's first day. She ate one of her favorites, a croissant, as she helped Tasha clean up. "This place can be dangerous, look at all the leftovers. They'll get thrown out, so go ahead and take as many home as you want."

Tasha had already eaten more than her fill during the day. She was in heaven and unaccustomed to enjoying such a bounty of delicious foods. She then began to pack up goodie after goodie into paper bags.

"Whoa, easy!" said Andrea. "Good thing you are such a skinny little thing!"

"I've never even seen some of these pastries." Tasha said. "My sister and I have never had money or been able go to any nice restaurants or anything like that. I want to bring some of this stuff home and share in these new experiences with her."

When the Tasha returned back to her new home, Tara and Megan were already sitting in the kitchen preparing to eat. Tara had brought home her own selection of leftovers from the restaurant and was heating them up in the microwave. Megan was overwhelmed at the amount of food Tara and Tasha had brought home.

"This is truly amazing." Said Megan. "They gave you all this for free? "

"Yes." Said Tara, already nibbling on her fettuccini al fredo. "I have never tasted anything to wonderful!"

The two twins were truly in utter bliss as they ate their dinner. Megan had had a little more opportunity to live the good life, so was not as impressed, but still enjoyed herself. After all, this was all for the twins, the allowance, the house, the food, the jobs. Megan was a little jealous, but still happy the underprivileged twins were finally finding some joy.

"Absolutely heavenly!" exclaimed Tasha, as she and Tara shared a piece of carrot cake.

"We have truly missed out!" said Tara, smiling.

Megan noticed how well the twins ate, a huge main course and plenty of rich pastries and cakes for dessert. She herself was enjoyed the bounty, but had always been a girl of moderation did not eat as eagerly. Over the next week, the girls settled into their new jobs. Tara was extremely busy at the Italian restaurant, she was such an innocent, sweet girl, the patrons always wanted her for their waitress. She barely got a chance to sit down all day.

The bakery, on the other hand, was getting a little busier, but still was slow. It was located in an up and coming neighborhood and the influx of affluent customers was slow in coming. Tasha and Andrea were often bored during the long afternoons.

"Oh it all looks so good. I shouldn't have any more, but what’s the difference?" said Tasha as she selected a new pastry from the case.
"Hey, those are for the customers." said Andrea, who came out of the back room with a tray of gourmet strawberry cupcakes.

"Take some of these."

Tasha unwrapped a cupcake and sensuously eat it, loving every bite. Andrea couldn't help but join her and before long the two had eaten five each.

"I wish I was as thin as you," said Andrea. "I really have to watch myself. I will be fat before long."

"I have never had to worry about that." said Tasha. "In our family, you worried about getting enough to eat."

Back at home Tasha continued to enjoy her new life with her sister and Megan. As they ate their latest copious meal, Megan announced she had gotten a job at the local social services office. It was a good job, but wouldn't be able to return home until nine at night.

"Don't worry." Said Tara. "We'll save some food for you!"

The next morning, the twins wished Megan good luck at her new job and went off to work themselves. They continued paying their debt to Gustav by always being prompt for work. This took them successfully through their first month.

"I need to get some new clothes." said Tasha one wseekend.

"We have a lot of money left over, let's go on a shopping spree!"

Tara agreed it would be great fun and the two rushed off. As they left, Megan noticed some changes in the young twins. Tara looked a lot healthier and no longer looked malnourished. It looked like Tasha had put on even more weight as she looked softer. It was no wonder she needed new clothes. When they returned, the twins carried bags and bags of new clothes. They then modeled the new wardrobe for Megan.

"Wow! Sexy, sexy." Said Megan as she watched.

The twins had gone all out and both splurged on some tight, flattering outfits. Tara now had a nice, slim, perfect body. Tasha had carried a few more curves thanks to the bakery, but was really just settling in to an average weight.

The next month brought new experiences for the girls. They often went out and partied and had all the fun eighteen years olds should have. They sometimes attended parties, drank, and did not return home until late. Megan felt she should watch over the girls, but decided to it wasn't out of hand, at least not yet. They always got up early and maintained their obligations at work.

Three and a half months into their new life in California, the girls were never happier. On this evening they eat with ease until nine when Megan returned from work.

"Still eating?" Megan asked, as she sat down at the table with girls. Tasha was nibbling a piece of peach pie and ice cream. The allowance allowed them to keep the house stocked with whatever supplies they desired.

"Sorry." Said Tasha. "I think we ate too much. We'll order you a large pizza. It'll be on us, looks like we didn't leave you much of anything else left except desserts," she said eating her pie.

On the kitchen counter lay many decadent leftover treats, a half a crème cake, some cherry turnovers, some double chocolate brownies, and half of a crème Brule.

Tara ordered the pizza and assured Megan it would arrive in no more than
40 minutes.

The girls talked and laughed about the day's activities as Megan awaited her dinner.

"I can't get over all these wonderful creations!” said Tasha, still eating.

She now was picking and picking at the crème Brule. "Ooh, this is the best yet," she beamed.

"Why don't you just serve yourself a piece?" said Megan, eyeing Tasha casually eat.

"Oh, I just want a little." Tasha answered, her mouth full of crème Brule.

Soon the doorbell sounded and Tara quickly brought Megan her delicious
smelling, but tardy, meal.

Megan was famished and quickly dug in. "Very good, nice choice." said Megan.

"Uncle Gustav told me the all the restaurants to avoid. He said this place was the best."

"Wow, that smells good!" said Tasha, entering the room.

She paused, pondering whether to do what she was contemplating.

“Want to share?” remarked Megan, reading her mind.

"Well, maybe just one." Tasha said, reaching over Megan and stealing a big piece of pizza.

"Hey girl! Haven't you had enough to eat yet?" scolded Tara, hands on her hips.

"Oh stop! I am just making up for lost time!" Tasha laughed. "You gotta be a pig and overeat once in a while, no harm in it. Come on, have a piece of pizza or some dessert, live it up!"

Tara gave an amused smile, and did finally did have a bit of cake before she went to bed.

Another week past and Megan was starting to settle into her new job. She
often worked late, and didn't see the girls as often as she would have liked. She usually got home in time to bid them a good night as they ventured off to a party or to meet some friends. That was the case on this particular night.
"Be careful! See you guys tomorrow." Megan said.

Megan had noticed that while Tara had not changed a great deal and seemed to level out at an average weight, Tasha was still packing on pounds. She now had a nice curvy butt and hips. The tight nylon fabric of the pants she wore stretched to over her new rear. She had a definite fullness to her, not much of a belly or anything, but a nice curvy, rapidly growing, figure.

Late that night, Megan was awakened by a door slam, and then a bunch of giggling and talking coming from the kitchen. She couldn't get back to sleep and went to check on what was undoubtedly Tara and Tasha who had had a little too much to drink that night.

"Oh it's only you guys." she said tiredly. Then she glanced around.

"Whoa, nice spread! she said laughing. "Enjoy yourselves, I have to get some rest, good night."

The girls did indeed have a nice spread. They had gone to In 'n' Out Burger and had several of the famous burgers, and a mountain of French fries in front of them.

The next weekend, a rare patch of stormy weather cast gloom over sunny California. On Saturday and Sunday, Tara didn't have to work. Tasha only had to go in for a couple of hours during the bakery rush in the morning. This particular Saturday morning she brought home the largest, most copious bunch of fattening desserts Megan had ever seen.

"Phew!" she said as she dropped it all on the counter. " Hope you guys have a sweet tooth this weekend, I need help with these leftovers. The shop was super slow today and these are all the extras. All these Californians are afraid to go out in the rain." she joked.

In no time, Tasha was eating a huge cinnamon roll with rich frosting. "Help yourselves, come on, don't let me pig out all by myself!"

Megan watched in amazement as both girls sat around all afternoon and watched television or read, all the while eating the delicious leftovers. During the course of the afternoon Tasha left Tara in the dust as far as putting away the food. Tara just had two or three modest pieces, while Tasha literally ate one sweet after another. Some cake, then a doughnut, then a croissant, then a brownie, then a giant chocolate chip cookie, and so on.

“She must have got a lot of practice being around all those treats at the
bakery five days a week.” Megan observed

By five in the afternoon or so, Tasha was holding her belly. "Ooh, I shouldn't had so much junk food, I think I am going to be sick."

It came as no surprise to Megan who had watched her devouring the goodies all afternoon.

"We should get you some real food," suggested Megan after a bit.

"That sounds like a great idea. That will probably settle my stomach. Besides, I need something besides all the sweets I have been eating. How about if we order ribs from that new place down the block?" Tasha replied.

"Are you sure?" asked Megan. "Are you ready for that big a meal?"

"Well, by the time it gets here it will be dinnertime anyway, why not?"

"Ok, I guess it does sound pretty good. I'll take care of it, you just sit tight." sSaid Megan as she got together the order.

About an hour and a half later, Megan returned with what turned out to be as much as she could carry. The rib joint offered a family meal to feed six. It included 5 slabs of ribs, 5 servings of country fries, and plenty of corn bread with butter.

The twins loved the feast. Tasha had no trouble putting away more than her share even considering her afternoon bakery binge.

---------------------
Megan found it hard to believe when she thought of it, but it had now been eight months since the she and the twins had started their new life in California. The three of them were getting along nicely at their respective places of employment. Gustav's generous allowance turned out to be more than was necessary, and the girls had not had to worry much about money and could treat themselves to extra stuff like CD's , DVD's and ... clothes.

Tasha in particular, had had been forced to "treat" herself regularly to some new outfits. This went through Megan's mind as she watched the twins readying for work. Tara had gained a little more weight since her initial increase, but would not be considered plump by any means.

On the other hand, Tasha, the more indulgent twin, had gained at least 25 more pounds, Megan estimated. Her butt and thighs had grown the most. She had had a nice subtle hourglass when she was skinny, but now her curves had become truly dramatic. Her round butt was enhanced by her tight stretch pants. Her waist stayed almost unchanged, but her now round and plump rear had expanded itself out on each side and blended so perfectly into her big hips and ripe thighs. When she walked her fat hips had a sexy sway to them. Her arms, belly, and breasts had also acquired a new softness.

"It was no wonder." Megan thought to herself. "She gorges her self on the those sweets all day, it's a wonder she is not as big as a house."

Tasha had never had to even consider what it would be like to have too much food...or too much anything, for that matter. Her years of deprivation had now put her in search of nonstop sensual fulfillment. Even as Megan watched her she quickly devoured a couple of sweet rolls before heading off to work.

Once arriving at the bakery, Andrea watched Tasha waste no time in snacking on one of her favorites, the strawberry butter-cream cupcake. "Better watch out girl...look at you! You're getting fat!" Andrea said as she swung her own curvy hip into Tasha's.

Tasha turned a little red as she finished her cupcake. "You are probably right, Andrea. But I don't think it looks too bad on me do you?" She asked, putting her hands are her hips and spinning around, showing of her curves. "Besides, everything's just so good around here! Oh, I just can't resist!" With that, she picked up another cupcake from the tray.

"Hey, it's all good with me, sweetie, I'm starting to look like the thin one around here!" She said laughing and elbowing Tasha.
----------------
Now, after a year of living in California, Uncle Gustav finally had the time to make a visit to his nieces. He had been traveling a great deal and hadn't seen them since biding them good luck a year earlier. He had not been too busy to keep sending the checks, though, a fact that was greatly appreciated.

As you can imagine, Tasha had now gotten very plump. Her butt had continued expanding and she now had given up on the stretch pants as they were too uncomfortable. She now seemed to always wear Drawstring linen pants. They didn't restrict her growing rear, and gave her more comfort. Besides, they fit her pear shape well.

Megan guessed she was now pushing 200 pounds! She was amazed how much Tasha's new butt now erotically jiggled when she walked across the living room. It looked as if it couldn't get much fleshier. Her breasts looked a lot fuller now too. She must have had to increase her bra size. And she now had a belly too! Her body was spreading its new wealth...her waist was finally giving in and expanding. When she sat down, you could see a nice big roll spill over out from under her shirt. She had become a very well-fed, healthy girl.

Gustav arrived to find the three girls lounging in front of the television. He was delighted to see his nieces and immediately they got up and each gave him a big hug.

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" They exclaimed. "We are so happy now. Thank you for all you have done!"

Gustav didn't make any remarks about Tasha's new, plump figure. He was the picture of class and good manners and would never make such a comment. Later on in the evening, however, he got a chance to speak with Megan alone.

"Well, Megan. Many thanks for all the help with my two little angels. I have every hope that their lives will be changed and that they are on the right track now. I talked to their bosses at work. Apparently, they are both very enthusiastic employees and are really dedicated to their jobs. My other concern is that have some happiness. They both seem much, much happier...Tasha in particular!" He said smiling and miming the shape of a curvy women with his hands.

"Yes, she has developed quite the appetite! I'm not letting her go hungry!" Said Megan. "That bakery job really agrees with her."

"We shouldn't be alarmed at this, for the girls grew up with nothing. I think she is entitled to a little fun and indulgence, I am sure the weight will fall back off sooner or later."

Gustav departed the next morning, hugging his precious nieces and bidding them continued good luck.
--------------
Now two and half months since Gustav's visit, life continued to be good for the twins. Tara had found a boyfriend, Brian, and spent a lot time with him. Megan thought he was kind of jerk and not good enough for Tara. Both of the twins had always been extremely sweet girls and deserved the best, she thought.

One evening she came home work and found Tasha and her friend from the bakery, Andrea, in the kitchen eating.

"What a spread!" said Megan, laughing a little.

The girls must have cleaned out the bakery for the table was absolutely filled with cakes, pies, pastries, doughnuts, and every other product the bakery could turn out.

"Oh, I don't know what to eat first!" said Tasha, standing over the array of goodies, roll of plump flesh poking out from under her shirt. She licked her lips. She then grabbed a butter lemon tart and quickly inhaled it. Tasha had gained still more weight in the last few months since her uncle's visit. She had now fattened up to over 200 pounds.

Megan remarked to herself how Tasha was now even getting a double chin! Her butt had changed again too. She was losing a bit of her smooth, enlarged hourglass figure that she had before. She now looked very well padded all over with a bigger waist and belly. Her big butt looked enormously full. It seemed infinitely big as it tried to burst from her Drawstring linen pants.

Megan's attention then turned to Andrea. It appeared she had gotten her wish of looking thin next to Tasha. She was definitely falling behind the growing Tasha in size. Megan noticed how now Tasha was much wider and bigger than Andrea. Andrea had continued to gain weight, but nothing like her hungry co-worker.

"Don't you want some real food?" Megan asked after about a half an hour of watching Tasha stuff herself with goodie after goodie.

"Oh, I don't know. There's plenty this bakery stuff and I'm really diggin' it! Here Megan, try one of these tarts." Tasha said stuffing one into her own mouth. "Or maybe a double fudge brownie..." she continued, again sampling one herself.

Megan did nibble on a few treats and she thought were very good. She never had to worry much about her weight. She had always been thin, as had everyone in her family. Besides, she just didn't have the unquenchable desire of Tasha.

Latest posts

Back