• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Teasing - by snr6424 (~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG - two high school acquaitances meet up five years later

Teasing
by snr6424
(adapted from the original and merged by permission with a story from the Dimensions Discard Room archive)

Chapter One – Renewing an old acquaintance

I looked at her from across the store. Kelly Dryand, former cheerleader at West Forest High. Still wore her blonde hair past the shoulders. I remembered admiring her from afar in high school; she loved to flaunt her tight, toned body. You know the story – every guy wanted her, every girl wanted to be her. Actually, I knew some girls that wanted her, too.

I’d kept track of her during college via Facebook. Her pictures often involved some sort of party or another, she was clearly still among the more prestigious social groups. Her popularity didn't even waver when she went through a brief Goth phase. Looking at her currently helping a customer pick out a digital camera, I saw that she still favored the darker eye shadows.

I had stopped by this electronics store a week ago to pick up some stuff for my new car (I'm installing a subwoofer). As I was looking around, I’d seen her face peek over an aisle about twenty feet away. I'm not sure if she saw me, or if she would even remember who I was. From the neck up she looked almost exactly as I had remembered.

Now, I should mention something. I've always had a thing for the, um, thicker chicks. In college I dated a few girls both thick and thin, but my favorites were the former stuck-up high school beauties who packed on the Freshman 15….or 30. Kelly actually didn’t completely fit the stereotype – she was outgoing, friendly to all, but her body had potential to grow. But in high school she was careful not to allow herself to go that way, so I kept a polite distance.

As I stalked Kelly on Facebook, I paid close attention to her pictures to see if the partying lifestyle was responsible for any new pounds. Unfortunately, the pics from her last couple years at school contained very few full body shots, and her face looked quite slim still.

But then, during my visit a week ago, I had rounded the corner to say hi to her. I figured maybe she'd remember me after all. As I entered one end of the aisle, she turned with her back to me to talk to a customer. I stopped dead in my tracks, my jaw bouncing off the floor.

Where I remembered a small toned rear now sat a chunky bubble butt testing the limits of her skin-tight tan slacks. Her blue polo shirt was tucked inside her too-tight belt, highlighting generous love handles spilling over to the sides. Then she turned to the side to point out an item on a rack. A round little pot belly hung over her belt, pressing against her shirt enough to show the indentation of her navel. I noted with approval that her breasts had expanded into large C's or small D's while still maintaining their perkiness.

She was, quite frankly, a wet dream come true. But instead of spontaneously saying hi, I quickly turned around and went to pay for my purchases. I was going to need some time to prepare.

Wandering through the mall after work, Kelly Dryand glanced into Le Chateau and eyed the latest fashions. She pouted her glossy lips, frowned and continued on to Addition Elle. At 5'9 and 186 pounds (although she didn't yet know the current number), thirty pounds more than in high school, Kelly knew that her choices were limited. The thought of her squeezing into anything below a size 16 was ridiculous, and lately even that was getting difficult...

And, she was wondering, had that been me, Sean Adams, earlier at the store where she worked, quietly giving her the eye, then pulling away? What would I think if I knew that she’d tired of the discipline she’d struggled to maintain when they were in school? How would I react to her enjoyment of formerly forbidden treats, and the feelings it gave her body? Or if I knew the roller coaster of gaining and losing and now gaining again she'd been on since graduating college?

It was all speculation - and I of course had no idea she was speculating.

Seeking the store she came by the mall's Dairy Queen and eyed the soft-serve ice cream. She knew she probably shouldn't, but it was a mildly warm day and the pictures on the windows looked absolutely luscious. Her stomach growled slightly.

She had eaten lunch, but that was over an an hour ago, and the sub from Quizno's hadn't even filled her up completely. An internal struggle raged behind her vibrant green eyes...

Kelly steered her increasingly ample backside towards the Dairy Queen and before she knew it she was enjoying a large vanilla cone dipped in chocolate.

It was sooo good! She savored every crunch of the chocolate and licked of the vanilla, letting it melt in her mouth.

Before she knew it the ice cream was gone and she was licking the last sticky drops off of her manicured fingers. Inspecting her fingers afterwards, ensuring that she had gotten all of the sweet, sticky, melted ice cream, she smiled at her choice of electric blue nail polish, brushed the cone crumbs off of her shirt and stood up out of her chair only to discover a small tear in her jeans

"Blast it all!" Kelly swore to herself. “Why couldn’t that seam have just waited a few hours!”

The seam running along the side of her right thigh was split open, exposing a small patch or tanned flesh. Typically Kelly was more upset at the limitations of the garment than at her actions that had strained it.

Thinking quickly, Kelly took off her small sweater, exposing her beefy tanned arms and shoulders, and tied/stretched it across her ample waist.

"There," she thought to herself. "That should tide me over until I can buy new jeans."

As Kelly turned to leave, she spotted the Twix bar she had in her sweater pocket lying on the floor. Bending over to pick it up, she heard another loud ripping sound. Almost afraid to look, Kelly turned and lifted up her sweater.

The seams on the left side of her jeans had also split.

Carefully, lowering the sweater, Kelly takes a cautious step forward and hears a faint tearing sound. Another step, another small sound. Gingerly moving one chubby foot in front of the other other, Kelly shuffled her voluptuous form towards Addition Elle.

She was almost there and then an assault of smells bombarded her senses. The mall's food court! Even though she had just demolished an ice cream, Kelly's taste buds were already salivating. This had become common over the two years since she'd decided to let her body, not society, decide what she would eat.

Giving in to her cravings, Kelly headed towards the food court. Now, where to eat?

Gripped by a familiar hunger, Kelly decided to forgo the A&W and Taco Bell, heading to the KFC in the center of the court.

Although she knew the food was loaded with calories, she was too focused on the enjoyment of consuming to care. She had started a chain reaction between her mind and her belly with the ice cream, and now she found her body demanding more food.

The soft flesh of her stomach pressing gently into the counter, Kelly ordered a big crunch combo with a poutine and after considering a moment, added a small popcorn chicken as well.

Waiting for her food, she tapped her manicured nails on the counter and sucked back on her Mountain Dew, her small second chin undulating slightly with each gulp.

Another suck of the straw revealed that her drink was already empty. Surprised at herself, she decided she didn't care and asked for another refill of the sweet, sugary beverage. It, after all, was a hot day and what were a few calories to an emerging fat girl?

After what seemed like forever, with her stomach by now growling at her to be filled, her order was placed on the tray in front of her.

Flipping her long, wavy, dirty blonde hair over her shoulder, she picked up her tray and made her way to a table with a chair in the food court, forgoing the potential discomfort of an undersized booth. Her thighs rubbed together with each step; she could feel the touch of her sweater tied around her waist as it made contact with her exposed legs through her ripped jeans.

Finding a spot, as she lowered her oversized fanny onto the seat, another ripping sound accompanied the motion, but porcine Kelly was too focused on her food to care.

Digging in, she opened her poutine and savored the delicious French fries smothered in gravy and melted cheese. It was so good, it was almost akin to being aroused. Packing the food away, she was quickly staring at an empty container and unwrapped her big crunch. wrapping her full lips around the sandwich she enjoyed each mouth-watering bite until it too was gone.

Finally, she was left with the bite-sized popcorn chicken. Dipping each piece into the BBQ sauce she popped them, one at a time into her mouth and licked the remaining sauce off her fingers. Delicious!

Finally feeling full, Kelly rubbed her stomach and smiled contentedly.

After taking a minute or two to enjoy the warm comfortable feeling of being full, Kelly decided that she should finally get to Addition Elle, seeing as her pants were pretty much history at this point. The passing thoughts about me, Sean Adams, had fled her foodie’s mind.

Now, a week later, I had my approach to Kelly all thought out. This was the perfect opportunity to play out my wildest fantasy so I hoped not to make any major mistakes.

"Hi, Kelly?" I said as I walked up to her.

She turned to look at me, blankly at first, but recognition slowly dawned on her beautiful features.

"Ohmygosh, Sean?! How are you?!"

I grinned, she actually seemed happy to see a familiar face from high school.

"Doing well," I replied. "Working over Alliance International, I was fortunate to get a really good job there right after college."

"That's awesome. I wasn't quite as fortunate, as you can see. I had a job at graduation, but it fizzled out after awhile and with the economy I wound up here. But the work isn't bad, and I'm thinking about going to grad school next fall."

"That's cool, this seems like it would be a decent job. Close to the food court, right?"

I made no attempts at disguising the fact that I was giving her a blatant once-over. Kelly shifted slightly and blushed prettily. Her work uniform was obviously a size too small, so her gain was especially on display.

"Yeah, um, I've kinda put on some weight since high school." Kelly confessed, wondering what I was really thinking. Had I been inside her head, as I would later find out, she could tell that I seem disapproving, but then she knew I was never the judgmental type – just quiet, studious, reliable, and to most of her friends rather boring – all brain and no fun.

Kelly, though, suspected that I just wasn’t on the same social wavelength and probably found them just as boring in return. And she knew he wasn’t gay – he did date, but usually the quiet, chubby bookworms by choice. Now, she was wondering, could I possibly understand her new pleasures? No, that was silly!

"I can see that," I chuckled.

Kelly was plainly taken aback by my lack of tact. She started looking around the store, maybe for an excuse to leave this uncomfortable conversation.

"You must've put on . . . what, 50 pounds?" I continued, trying to be nonchalant.

"Something like that," she admitted quietly, tugging a bit on her shirt as it clung tightly to her softer physique.

"Looks good on you."

"Really?" she asked, now clearly confused.

(Things were going nicely, just how I wanted it).

"Oh yeah, you've filled out nicely," I replied, stepping a little closer. "Getting a bit of a gut there, huh?"

I reached out and patted her protruding tummy. She sucked in reflexively, I took another step closer so that I was well within her personal space.

Kelly was now clearly off-balance, unsure as to whether I was making fun of her or truly enjoying her size. I'd later discover she was wondering whether her instinct about me could possibly be right?

"Lots of pizza and beer, right?" I said with a smile. "That pizza likes to hang around for a while."

I gently pinched one of her beginning love handles. It was truly barely a bulge, but it was soft and exciting to the touch. Electricity flowed between us and Kelly jumped back a little in surprise. I took a step forward to maintain a close proximity. Kelly was breathing rather deeply, her prodigious chest rising and falling in a very attractive fashion. Now that she seemed to be right on the edge of leaving I decided to change tactics.

"You look even hotter than I remember," I told her.

She paused. Beauty queen Kelly Dryand wasn't hearing as many compliments with her more zaftig figure. I, Sean Adams, was successfully at keeping her interested even with a little teasing.

"I, uh, why are you here Sean?"

"To see you, quite honestly."

"Yeah, but, I mean, you said it yourself. Maybe I'm not as, you know, thin as back in high school."

"Maybe I prefer you . . . thicker," I grinned. "Speaking of which, you wanna grab lunch?"

I could see a desire for precisely that in her eyes, but knew she still didn't trust me. She still thought that I was setting her up for a big fall. She bit her bottom lip as she tried to examine the angles, but I knew she'd never see what was really happening here.

Kelly struggled. She’d woken late that morning, grabbed a coffee and pastries for breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, forgoing her usual fare, and had had customers all day. Her stomach was letting her know it feeling neglected. She did want to “grab lunch,” but was Sean for real? She had to take a chance and find out.

"Um, ok, I have my lunch break in an hour," she finally replied.

"Great, my treat. I’ll order for us at the food court. Can you meet me there?"

“OK,” replied Kelly, pulling a bit self consciously on her snug, barely fitting size 16 slacks as I ambled off.

Latest posts

Back