Technoligies to help feedees/feeders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jef2140

I was at a Ripplies believe it or not today and they had a section on the "world's fattest man" and the plack said something about him damaging a gland and he started suddenly started backing on lbs like mad, this got me thinking, could this be a surgery, feedees get done, than that got me thinking about all the other medical thecholigies we have today that could greatly benefit feederism, things like replacement hearts that never stop beating, ect so what are your thoughts on this, any technology you've heard of that are along the same line?

Buttonboy

If this is true sign me up! It would be great to help pack on the pounds!

Artflsoul

What I've always wondered about is implants. We have implants today for practically every body part, so why not an implant for the belly and torso? Imagine, having a huge fat belly, fupa, butt, whatever with none of the health related issues. I fantasize of a time when fat bellies are stylish and folks can get a belly implant of any size and weight they wish.

lawriesv

What I've always wondered about is implants. We have implants today for practically every body part, so why not an implant for the belly and torso? Imagine, having a huge fat belly, fupa, butt, whatever with none of the health related issues. I fantasize of a time when fat bellies are stylish and folks can get a belly implant of any size and weight they wish.
Many of the implants currently used have significant adverse side effects. The best solution is probably a healthy high-Calorie diet.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I've been wondering about inflatable abdominal implants for years. They would be so much easier and cheaper than all of the shopping, cooking and eating. One could be any size without having to carry all the weight around. The only trouble is that I would never be able to resist the urge to be just a little bigger. I've written stories about inflatable implants and about inflated abdominal cavities. In one of my stories they become all the rage. They're in my DeviantArt gallery at https://www.deviantart.com/shotha/gallery/.

shadowcat

Ive played with thoughts of reverse gastric bypass and implants in the past. Some of us want to feel the weight and softness.

extra_m13

full disclosure i did not read all the comments... but the idea has complete sense. technology and science could help us in some way to have fatter and healthier bodies, to gain faster and to find the way to have some control over it. nowadays we have the basic knowledge that it is not the same to gain eating pure sugar and fat than to have a somewhat balanced diet but a plus in calorie count everyday. exercise is vital even if it doesn't matter in the calorie counter and son on... percentage of body fat is important and so on. so yeah, technology will helps us to have healthier and fatter bodies for sure

Artflsoul

Many of the implants currently used have significant adverse side effects. The best solution is probably a healthy high-Calorie diet.
So you believe that an implant is a greater health risk than extreme obesity? Of course there are risks in any kind of plastic, body mod surgery but I would have to see evidence that extreme obesity is a healthier alternative.

Latest posts