• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tell me about your wedding...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

...tickled...
A friend of mine at work is newly engaged as well and I keep finding myself completely amused and in awe at how different the process is for us. She is having 5 attendants on each side, special California sunflowers flown in and has to meet with a priest umpteen times to get the church she wants. She has so much to do that hers is not until next year.

We have been sliding all over the map with our prep. We have gone from having a ceremony, to a small intimate ceremony to me convincing the boy to elope with me. Then there was the "where to?" question. I want to get married on halloween, October is my favorite month, halloween is my favorite holiday and he seems amenable to the idea. The other option is October 15th because it is the exact 6 month anniversary from our real one of April 15th. We are going to elope and then have a big reception party for friends, family and co-workers in November. I know I want "Let It Be Me," "You Belong to Me," and "Return to Me" played during the party (sounds a little narcissistic with all the "me" songs, huh?)

So now I am wondering about others who eloped...did you regret it? Was it fun? Or if you had a big ceremony...what was it like, what was the best part. I searched back for another wedding thread and couldn't find one...although I adored re-reading the Honeymoon Thread Screaming Chicken started a few moths ago... So if you have time and feel inclined to share, there are quite a few brides to be on the boards and I for one would love to hear about it.

Latest posts

Back