• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tell Me Where I've Been :P

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. P Marshall

OK, so I realized this week, that I haven't posted here in about a year. And while I could easily tell you all what I've been up to, I thought it would be more entertaining (and WAY more interesting) if you all came up with wonderful tales of my antics over the past 12 months. For those of you who know me, yes, I still like to fill the board with nonsense and am an unabashed egomaniac. (Obviously, I did not spend the year getting "help" as I probably should have). So come on people, tell me what I've been up to.

Oh and there's NO TRUTH to the rumor that I'm collecting these as cover stories for when I have to tell the authorities what I've been doing for the past year at my - uh - this is just a game. OK?:blush:

Latest posts

Back