Temporary bloating

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by alk27alk27, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Oct 16, 2019 #1

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

An FA who’s curious about gaining.

I don’t know if this is the right sub form to post to but I was curious what are some other ways to bloat myself other then the usual Coke Zero and mentos? I’m not quite comfortable with gaining weight personality until I find someone who is supportive with the idea of it.(then I’d mold myself like clay)

So until that point what are some other ways I could temporarily appear fatter to myself? I can usually swallow 3 or 4 mints, then down a can of Coke, but I have trouble not letting the gas escape though burping thus ruining the whole point of the attempt.

2. Oct 17, 2019 #2

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

6 apple fritter donuts and a quart of egg nog fill me up and out.

I suppose there are a few calories, but it all tastes so good!

3. Oct 20, 2019 #3

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

I prefer to stuff my stomach with mostly dairy products (cream, milk etc) to the point where i begin to feel pain. Not only do I get bloated for several hours but I gain weight as well (that is a bonus...)

4. Oct 23, 2019 #4

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

i sometimes take that path. and i do enjoy watching my belly unusually big, and i go absolutely crazy when i see the belly of my lady looking bloated,

5. Oct 23, 2019 #5

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

An FA who’s curious about gaining.

Would you guys recommend maybe eating a bunch of ice cream then drinking a soda to try and make it fome up in my stomach? Or would this not have the some effect as when I do it in a glass?(like when you make a root beer float.)

6. Nov 1, 2019 #6

lawriesv

lawriesv

lawriesv

Between this post, and your opening one, I'm wondering if you're interested in "bloating" (usually defined as drinking a large volume of liquid, filling the stomach), OR, perhaps, just "inflating" your stomach (if not your intestinal tract) with some gas (the "Diet Coke and Mentos" version, if done well, quickly releases the carbon dioxide gas dissolved in the Diet Coke, which gas, as you point out, is soon "burped" out). The latter gets you a round shape, but for a very brief time.

7. Nov 2, 2019 #7

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I used to have ice cream (or custard) with a soda for supper. I did this for weight gain and not for bloating. I found that the ice cream or custard would float to the top. When I belched, it would bring the ice cream (or custard) back up, too. So, I don't think it a good idea. Coke and mentos is much safer and much less traumatic.

If you want a bloated feeling and/or a temporarily bigger belly, the feeling can be simulated very realistically with inflatable belly padding. A cushion up the shirt won't simulate that bloated feeling. Here's a photo of me playing with inflatable padding.

25.  Got such terrible gas.jpg