Ten Things I *blank* About You...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
1) Your face is the ugliest thing I have ever seen
2) Everything about you makes me want to scream and kill small animals
3) Your attitude is one step above putrid shit. Congratulations on being a worthless human.
4) You are a fucking idiot. I know down-syndrome lemurs who can perform daily tasks better than you
5) Sometimes when I see your posts, I wish I could tear them down and step on them. The world doesn't need to read the shit you post.
6) Everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocrisy you piece of shit. Try saying how you act. Thanks.
7) Whenever I see that you are signed into the forum, I literally spit on my monitor.
8) Every key you push on your keyboard fucking hates you.
9) Every time you click "Submit" in a thread, the server vomits on itself.
10) Nobody wants you here, you are literally a pile of putrid enemas.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
3) Your attitude is one step above putrid shit. Congratulations on being a worthless human.
4) You are a fucking idiot. I know down-syndrome lemurs who can perform daily tasks better than you
5) Sometimes when I see your posts, I wish I could tear them down and step on them. The world doesn't need to read the shit you post.
6) Everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocrisy you piece of shit. Try saying how you act. Thanks.
7) Whenever I see that you are signed into the forum, I literally spit on my monitor.
8) Every key you push on your keyboard fucking hates you.
9) Every time you click "Submit" in a thread, the server vomits on itself.
10) Nobody wants you here, you are literally a pile of putrid enemas.
always sugar coating it..............eh?

:p

Kazak

..... snipped.......

YAAAAAAAYYYY i made it on someones list! and all 10 to boot.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
OK not sure how this will go over, but here ya go.

1. Some of the forums are like the Force: There's a Light Side and a Dark Side and somehow you bind the whole chubby Universe together.
  2. Virgins, if this is your means of finding love or an intro to sex and romance, go elsewhere. Not only is the naïveté ingratiating, it only reinforces your immaturity. Exploring the bunny slopes of your sexuality here is like wanting to learn about French Kissing by surfing bigbootysex.com
  3. Maybe the reason your love life is such an insurmountable obstacle course it that you're the chief obstacle.
  4. Maybe that other person is part of the reason, but seeing them weed through 5-10 other Dims members before you should have been a fucking burning bush.
  5. I somewhat understand why you felt the need to excise Dims (and all your friends associated with it) from your life like a pre-cancerous mole, but some of us really miss your wit and beauty.
  6. If you could focus your personality constructively, you could be a fulcrum on which we lift the world.
  7. If Reasonable, Intelligent Discourse was a superhero, you'd be its Kryptonite.
  8. It must be emotionally draining to be the Wicked Headmaster to everyone on Dims. One wonders how you sleep at night. Wait, I'm guessing you don't because evil never sleeps, either...
  9. Lymphedema of the extremities may be sexy to some, but I guarantee you maggot debridement therapy for skin ulcerations is not.
  10. 10-15 years from now when the truth comes out, Thomas Harris is going to write an autobiography about you that will make Hannibal Lecter seem like a character in James and the Giant Peach.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
OK not sure how this will go over, but here ya go.

1. Some of the forums are like the Force: There's a Light Side and a Dark Side and somehow you bind the whole chubby Universe together.
  2. Virgins, if this is your means of finding love or an intro to sex and romance, go elsewhere. Not only is the naïveté ingratiating, it only reinforces your immaturity. Exploring the bunny slopes of your sexuality here is like wanting to learn about French Kissing by surfing bigbootysex.com
  3. Maybe the reason your love life is such an insurmountable obstacle course it that you're the chief obstacle.
  4. Maybe that other person is part of the reason, but seeing them weed through 5-10 other Dims members before you should have been a fucking burning bush.
  5. I somewhat understand why you felt the need to excise Dims (and all your friends associated with it) from your life like a pre-cancerous mole, but some of us really miss your wit and beauty.
  6. If you could focus your personality constructively, you could be a fulcrum on which we lift the world.
  7. If Reasonable, Intelligent Discourse was a superhero, you'd be its Kryptonite.
  8. It must be emotionally draining to be the Wicked Headmaster to everyone on Dims. One wonders how you sleep at night. Wait, I'm guessing you don't because evil never sleeps, either...
  9. Lymphedema of the extremities may be sexy to some, but I guarantee you maggot debridement therapy for skin ulcerations is not.
  10. 10-15 years from now when the truth comes out, Thomas Harris is going to write an autobiography about you that will make Hannibal Lecter seem like a character in James and the Giant Peach.

I like this list. This list should be the model for future lists.

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
This thread is insufferable ! I want to know who everyone is talking about dammit !

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
1. you're cool
2. you're awesome
3. you're awesome too
4. you're amazing
5. i'm still unsure about you but you're growing on me
6. you're a liar
7. i wish you were closer to me :)
8. i like your duct tape collection
9. i LOVE that you're a video game chick
10. you're very weird and funny at times.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
1. I recoiled from you leading with your boobs, which is a shame because behind them you had an awesome personality.
2. I hate the patience you had with me, it just made me worse with that stuff.
3. I dislike that your honesty has made me like you a lot less.
4. I’m still confused that you never wrote, given everything else.
5. I still care about you, man, and I know I’m not the only one who would welcome you back with open arms
6. I bet I’d still enjoy chatting with you, but now I wonder if you ever really enjoyed chatting with me?
7. I hate that communicating with you makes me feel like a creeper..
8. I took you for granted, even at the end.
9. I’m always going to wonder what you really want, aren’t I?
10. I like you, but I think we’ll never be real friends because of our wives.

Looking at the list now, most apply to more than one person, in different ways. Nine were not written about Dimmers, but may still apply to one or more. Nine were written about people, but the one that wasn’t applies to some people too.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
1. I recoiled from you leading with your boobs, which is a shame because behind them you had an awesome personality.
2. I hate the patience you had with me, it just made me worse with that stuff.
3. I dislike that your honesty has made me like you a lot less.
4. I’m still confused that you never wrote, given everything else.
5. I still care about you, man, and I know I’m not the only one who would welcome you back with open arms
6. I bet I’d still enjoy chatting with you, but now I wonder if you ever really enjoyed chatting with me?
7. I hate that communicating with you makes me feel like a creeper..
8. I took you for granted, even at the end.
9. I’m always going to wonder what you really want, aren’t I?
10. I like you, but I think we’ll never be real friends because of our wives.

Looking at the list now, most apply to more than one person, in different ways. Nine were not written about Dimmers, but may still apply to one or more. Nine were written about people, but the one that wasn’t applies to some people too.
You're a freakin genius Tad.:bow:

JulieD

1) I think you are the Dims official Queen, and should be treated as such
2) I have seen you around, but didnt realize how slap-ass cool you are, until today...awesome!
3) It saddens me that we do not communicate more often... yahoo is great imo
4) i still think i would like to get to know you better... and the other one too
5) when i see its the three of you...i know im going to have a great time
6) the more i read your posts, the more i realize you are crazy and i really dont want to be your friend...at all
7) you have shown me that no matter how bad things are now, they are going to suck even worse tomorrow. I hated 2010... and now that you pointed it out to me, 2011 is going to be just as ass...thanks dick
8) I am very happy being the person who I am...why arent you?
9) Everything i do, i do it for you....thats more then some cheesy love song...
10) I dont care what everyone else is saying...i still think you are cool

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
  1. I love that your smile always shows a hint of playfulness.
  2. I love that you're particular about EVERYTHING.
  3. I hate that you're particular about EVERYTHING. Haha.
  4. I love that I make you happy.
  5. I love that you make me happy.
  6. I love that you explore new things and that you've ventured out of your comfort zone so much.
  7. I hate your employer. ;)
  8. I love your strength.
  9. I love your calmness.
  10. I love your patience.
Ok, I made mine into something not so negative. Thanks, Julie. :)

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
  6. I love that you explore new things and that you've ventured out of your comfort zone so much.
  8. I love your strength.
  9. I love your calmness.
I really like this list. :)

JulieD

8. I love your strength.
  9. I love your calmness.
See Surly! I knew you could learn to love it! At least like it more :happy:

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
1. Where have YOU been?
2. You are a cutie.
3. Why do you use so many gifs in your post?
4. I love your confidence!
5. Nice belly
6. You have great hair and are so sarcastic.
7. You like to write dissertations
8. You make me smile.
9. Where is my perky fellow poster?
10. I bet you have a sexy accent.

Latest posts