• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tentacle Tussle (BBW, Stuffing, Rapid WG, Tentacle Monster, Comic!)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAComix

That writer of comics guy
Hey Dimensions! First time poster, long time lover of this board and its community, here. I don't exactly have a story per-se... but a comic! I wrote this little tale with the talented artist, Alessandra Roga (Krystalvix). I hope you like it.

tentacle_tussle_page_1_by_krystalvix-danvgqr.jpg

tentacle_tussle_page_2_by_krystalvix-danvh8c.jpg

tentacle_tussle_page_3_by_krystalvix-danxv9d.jpg

tentacle_tussle_page_4_by_krystalvix-dao1l9d.jpg

tentacle_tussle_page_5_by_krystalvix-dao68l6.jpg

So hey! I hope you enjoyed that! Ally and I do a lot of comics together... mostly pregnancy related... but we were considering doing some business (longer, full-size comic downloads like the ones we sell currently in the preggo arena) of WG, XWG, stuffing and more. Would there be interest for us to do so? Thanks, Dimensions!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back