Testimonials!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
Since the whole board is largely people talking about themselves I figure there should be a thread for the most notable things that others have said about you, be they apt or humorously off-base.

You're not a normal narcissist.
You're specifically a fat narcissist.
It suits you.

I'd previously always fancied myself as humility exemplified. :confused:

Reactions: Tad

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Since the whole board is largely people talking about themselves I figure there should be a thread for the most notable things that others have said about you, be they apt or humorously off-base.

I'd previously always fancied myself as humility exemplified. :confused:
Well you obviously have the change your user title to 'fat narcissist' now! :p

As for me, the same person who called me a pissant a while back also said this:

Again, fuck you and your lame cat ears you stupid scene bitch.
I literally have no idea what the word scene means in this context, but okay, bro.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I was called a Liberal Cunt- not here but in a chat room. It didn't have the desired effect because I still laugh about it. (It seems I got under someone's skin, eh? ;) That means I won the intranets that night, right???)

I have seen someone say something about my "wisdom" here....that trips me out a little. Flattered that I managed to have a post or two read that way...though some of my posts seem rather rambling to me. :doh:

I like Loop's cat ears, too. Rather cute.

Anjula

the bitchy one
Loopy, your ears are super cute :3

I can't think of anything particualry outstanding that's been said about me but I will find something for sure.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Two weeks ago, a random sitting beside me on a plane called me, "intimidating." He ended up being the VP of an aerospace eng company, so that was pretty cool.

Rojodi

I was called a Liberal Cunt- not here but in a chat room. It didn't have the desired effect because I still laugh about it. (It seems I got under someone's skin, eh? ;) That means I won the intranets that night, right???)

I have seen someone say something about my "wisdom" here....that trips me out a little. Flattered that I managed to have a post or two read that way...though some of my posts seem rather rambling to me. :doh:

I like Loop's cat ears, too. Rather cute.
Interwebs are full of the "respectful Neo-Reich" I mean alt-rght...

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I think my one of my favourite things was when a former Dims member referred angrily to me and for some reason chose to format my name as "loopy THE ONE".

The thought of somebody sitting at their keyboard, angrily frothing at the mouth whilst shouting "THE ONE!" cracks me up every time I think of it.

ODFFA

I think my one of my favourite things was when a former Dims member referred angrily to me and for some reason chose to format my name as "loopy THE ONE".

The thought of somebody sitting at their keyboard, angrily frothing at the mouth whilst shouting "THE ONE!" cracks me up every time I think of it.
Have you seen Tad's latest video on the Youtube thread yet? If that's not a fine Loopy testimonial... :happy:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Have you seen Tad's latest video on the Youtube thread yet? If that's not a fine Loopy testimonial... :happy:
Yes, I have! And I've already expressed my thanks for his kind words to him! :D Senpai has noticed me!

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
I always choose to read your name as Loopy Theone, rhyming with Sierra Leone. It's important that I note this.

The thread's creation has inspired even more testimonials.

Oh jesus christ.
You're more of a (fat) narcissist than I thought
And it's not because you're fatter than I thought.

"You're drunker than I thought."
There's one more.

It's become self-sustaining!

DianaSSBBW

How did I miss this thread...

A few years back a received several pieces of mail accusing me of being a homewrecker, phone sex and other not so kind words.

I also got a book called something like "Why you should not sleep with your Ex"

Somebody obviously did not know me, since at that time in my life I did not have an Ex and was not a homewrecker.

op user

since at that time in my life I did not have an Ex and was not a homewrecker.
I loved this statement but I am known to be cynical.

PS: Is there something wrong with the quote function? I had to edit the text because the quote part was not visible.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I always choose to read your name as Loopy Theone, rhyming with Sierra Leone. It's important that I note this.
Hah, that is fine! I actually write my name as Loopy Theone in places that ask for a first and last name! Referring to myself as 'the one' is just a throwback to 13 year old me's narcissism to be honest!

Loopy....since you lost your ears a think you need this
It's funny you should say that because the cat ears I'm wearing in the pic were actually made by hand by me!

Is there something wrong with the quote function? I had to edit the text because the quote part was not visible.
It seems to be working fine for me?

Latest posts

Group builder