Thank You, Ladies of the Board!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Hello...ladies. (/obscure Demetri Martin joke?)

I would like to thank you for the following (and feel free to consider this on behalf of all BHMs here):

-For putting up with horny/lonely/hornely BHMs who can't help but want to shower each and every one of you with affection.
-For giving us hope of someday finding our own real life FFAs.
-For the morale boosting comments, oogling, and outright sexual harassment. It's hard not to feel at least a little more self-confident when a pretty girl is praising our bellies or moobs.
-For the wonderful cheesecake in the various picture threads. :eat2:
-For helping to provide a wonderful site and resource for more women to discover the wonderful world of us classy gentleman BHM types! :D

For everything that 2010 wasn't for me, the one thing it was was a strong leap forward in self-image and body acceptance. I still feel discouraged given my continued failure to find an FFA here in Kansas City, but I do feel like I've become less self-conscious and more comfortable with my body, tummy and all.

Thanks for all you do and for being who you are!!! :wubu:

Reactions: Tad

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
I'm sure all other FFA's will speak for themselves, but thanking me for being attracted to fat men is like thanking me for breathing air, drinking water, or sleeping 6-8 hours a night. It's coded in me, and I can't do otherwise.

Good luck in 2011, and know you're appreciated.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I'm sure all other FFA's will speak for themselves, but thanking me for being attracted to fat men is like thanking me for breathing air, drinking water, or sleeping 6-8 hours a night. It's coded in me, and I can't do otherwise.

True, but it's still appreciated! :) :D

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

But thanking you for being awesome, well that's because it's ALL you.

Cuddle-Bunny

I so agree with what lovelocs said. We can't help the way we're wired. Much rather have a BHM to hold than a skinny guy.

Who knows, perhaps 2011 you'll find your FFA in your home town. There are a few of us out there who quietly admire the objects of our affection from a distance because we aren't suppose to find big guys attractive.

A sure way to spot the FFA who is attracted to you. She'll be the one who stands close to you and waits for you to notice her if she's shy. Keep your eyes peeled. Good luck!

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
A sure way to spot the FFA who is attracted to you. She'll be the one who stands close to you and waits for you to notice her if she's shy. Keep your eyes peeled. Good luck!
I wish/hope it's that easy! :)

Unfortunately I'm also tall (6'5"), and I've had women friends tell me it was intimidating at first to stand close to me until they got to know me better.

Thanks for the well-wishes tho'. Sure seems to be a lot of you FFAs across the pond!! :eek:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Thank you ladies for having vaginas and tits. That is something I consider of high importance, and it really makes my day knowing the ladies here have them.

Cuddle-Bunny

I wish/hope it's that easy! :)

Unfortunately I'm also tall (6'5"), and I've had women friends tell me it was intimidating at first to stand close to me until they got to know me better.

Thanks for the well-wishes tho'. Sure seems to be a lot of you FFAs across the pond!! :eek:

Nothing wrong with being tall too. The tallest guy I dated was 6'8" (I'm 5'3") but he was as thin as a rail and not a nice person in the end. Ok, perhaps I'm going out on a limb here but I'll tell you what I like about a guy who is big as well as tall. When he holds you and all you can see is his chest, shoulders and arms, you feel safe and loved. That just makes me melt!

As to why there are so many FFA's over here, well I lived and worked in New York for a year and there are a lot more BHM's over there than over here. And if you do like a guy for being big, this side of the pond they usually have self loathing issues and can't understand why you would like them. Bummer really...

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Ok, perhaps I'm going out on a limb here but I'll tell you what I like about a guy who is big as well as tall. When he holds you and all you can see is his chest, shoulders and arms, you feel safe and loved. That just makes me melt!
#1 reason I love short girls! :smitten:

Only thing I've ever hated about my height is how it limits clothing and car choices. But I've definitely met women who were a bit put out until they realized I'm just a big teddy bear. :D

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
I think we all need a group hug. :D
...or at least an online version of a group hug. :wubu:

Team real life FFA! :happy:

vinarian

Crazy Person

Lol, I met my 4 year old cousin for the first time a year ago -- He litterally started crying and hid in his bedroom he was so scared of me. Finally his mom coaxed him out and now im one of his favorites!

(6foot 4)

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
Lol, I met my 4 year old cousin for the first time a year ago -- He litterally started crying and hid in his bedroom he was so scared of me. Finally his mom coaxed him out and now im one of his favorites!

(6foot 4)

same thing happened with my 6 year old nephew when i moved back in with my sister in october. i'm not tall just short and really fat with facial piercings and my little nephew for the first 3 or 4 days would hide around the corner and just stare at me. he finally came around and now we are best buddies. everywhere i go he goes lol.

Latest posts