Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Thank you yet again.

Thank you for supporting Dimensions (out of your own pocket no less) for all of these years.

Thank you for incorporating the forums and chat rooms....and letting them be generally open places with free flowing discussions.

Thank you for putting up with the idiots, trolls, and abusers, and carrying on despite them.

Thank you for finding ways to keep Dimensions evolving, instead of saying "Oh well, that was nice while it lasted, on to other things."

I don't know that I could say what Dimensions has meant to me, but I'll try to summarize it like this: Dimensions has made me a much saner, stabler, and more content person.

Regards;

-Ed

Tarella

Hi Edx and Conrad,

I agree with Edx. Thank you for all that you do.

Sincerely,

Tara*hugs*

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
My pleasure. I'll always use any excuse to putz around with servers and software. Sure, things can be a bit trying at times, but this community of ours is just so darn precious.

KML

Thank you so much for all you do and VERY best wishes on the new boards. I'm sure they will be a huge success!

ataraxia

I agree totally. This is great. I've been around since before the old Paysite board went up and this is excellent. I might actually start to post sometimes. I will at least start to read some more posts that don't say *PIC* :D

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
ataraxia said:
I agree totally. This is great. I've been around since before the old Paysite board went up and this is excellent. I might actually start to post sometimes. I will at least start to read some more posts that don't say *PIC* :D

Awesome, I am totally stoked that the new board is inspiring some lurkers out to post - yay yay yay! :p

So looking forward to seeing how this all evolves and look forward to your new posts :)

1300 Class

Pam Poovey's Stunt Double
I can't possibly express how great and simply cool it is that this is here. Thanks so much Conrad, your the top bloke in the whole world.

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
As someone who's been a dedicated Dimensions visitor for almost eight or nine years.. to finally see this amazing website to utilize my favorite web forum format, I just can't tell you how great this is for me! I've wanted for so long to be able to participate on the Dimensions boards but never really felt comfortable with the old style. I can't wait to participate and finally get to know all you folks!

Evan
- your local neighborhood mortician.

1300 Class

Pam Poovey's Stunt Double
I've been awaiting such a moment, ever since I first laid eyes upon dimensions, some four or five years ago. I can only say things will be on the up and the up.

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
The Fat Man said:
As someone who's been a dedicated Dimensions visitor for almost eight or nine years.. to finally see this amazing website to utilize my favorite web forum format, I just can't tell you how great this is for me! I've wanted for so long to be able to participate on the Dimensions boards but never really felt comfortable with the old style. I can't wait to participate and finally get to know all you folks!

Terrific. I, too, like this format. It's very sophisticated and there are many more options to communicate than with the old software. I've been active in another hobby community that uses this software and have posted some 3,500 posts there over the past couple of years. I don't think I could have done with on WebBBS even though Dimensions is, and will always be, my first love.

TallFatSue

As a SSBBW who was a regular on the Dimensions board but drifted away over the summer, I'm very impressed with this new software. Someone on the yahoogroup SSBBW issues said I should take a look, and here I am. I'm still trying to navigate around this new format and have kicked myself off only once or twice, so I'm getting the hang of it. :)

I too would like to thank Conrad and Ruby for all their hard work.

Sue

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
TallFatSue said:
As a SSBBW who was a regular on the Dimensions board but drifted away over the summer, I'm very impressed with this new software....

Hey Sue!!! Welcome to the new Dimensions boards! This is very powerful software with so many options that I still haven't figured out half of them. So things will probably change a bit here and there as I learn, but the boards are a lot of fun already. It's a whole different "feel" from the old WebBBS boards that were much more "in-your-face" and discouraged some people from posting.

Conrad

Latest posts